Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? (40169 Views)

Mercedes Benz cars upgrade from old to new / The "Craze" For Benz Is Gradually Fading, Lexus Is Taking Over / Best Cclass Benz Cars At Best Prices (TOKUNBO,) #08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? by olumide4christ: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2022
bbeckky:
hello bro, pls were u able to get this person's details or any1 else that did a good job on your Passat cc?

Sorry, I have never owned a Passat... perhaps you were referring to someone else.
But if you need someone to critically diagnose and repair your Passat, I can recommend a mechanic/auto electrician to you, whom I have used. His name is Akin - 08065743587, 07084825393.
I referred him to my pastor who drives a Mercedes Benz and he diagnosed and repaired the car. My pastor gave a good report about him.
If your car is a Passat, which is a German brand like the Mercedes Benz, Akin should be able to handle it.

Hope this helps...all the best!
Re: Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? by bbeckky: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2022
olumide4christ:

Sorry, I have never owned a Passat... perhaps you were referring to someone else.
But if you need someone to critically diagnose and repair your Passat, I can recommend a mechanic/auto electrician to you, whom I have used. His name is Akin - 08065743587, 07084825393.
I referred him to my pastor who drives a Mercedes Benz and he diagnosed and repaired the car. My pastor gave a good report about him.
If your car is a Passat, which is a German brand like the Mercedes Benz, Akin should be able to handle it.

Hope this helps...all the best!
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

**PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA AT REAL TIME BIDDING . / Diesel Generator such as Mikano, Mantrac, Jubaili, FG Wilson etc Thread / Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.