Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos (57342 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Court Wedding Photos / Adesua Etomi's Outfit To Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by gcof(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And couples be divorcing themselves since 17AD.

Chris Ator/ Damilola, gone.
Gbenro/ Osas, gone.
Suleiman/ Linda, just loaded.
what about chuks and eneh?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice. Congratz to dem. Where is the groom from?
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
What does the Bible say in 2 Corinthians 6:14, “Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers. . . ” I hope she read this Bible verse before she got into the union. Enough said!
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Because she married now she's a disgrace?
Osagyefo98:
Useless marriage.

That girl is a fatal. Disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And couples be divorcing themselves since 17AD.

Chris Ator/ Damilola, gone.
Gbenro/ Osas, gone.
Suleiman/ Linda, just loaded.
the other short yoruba guy also married a tinsel lady too

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by daviesblaze(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Saff:
Your point?
I'm very sure you are not a dumbo who can't read between the lines
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by bomasek(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
the other short yoruba guy also married a tinsel lady too
Chuks,he took his marital life off social media
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
bomasek:
Chuks,he took his marital life off social media
that guy got 2 kids now...and they are happily married
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by KelB(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
HML to dem

Check my siggy

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Cindy08: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
But why Igbo girl come dress like Benin traditional wedding dress nah abi d hubby suleman ib na Edo him be see d head beeding anyway Edo have d best traditional dressing attire

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by freshvine(f): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
this igbo yeyebrity doesnt know we're this close getting BIAFRA and here she's sowing her oat in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mouth Gig:
VOTE BUHARI.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
No sir. We're trying atiku. Buhari has bad his turn already, just as he told us during a town hall meeting in Lagos that he'd do only one term before the 2015 elections. Press even rushed to publish it. His changing his mind alone suggests to me that he can't be trusted anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tobest150(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by syphonnglobal: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
...Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe in the one reason why it will. – Unknown
...You’re not learning if you’re comfortable. – Debbie Beets

READ MORE AT http://syphonnglobal.com/inspirational-quotes/
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hoodbilonia: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
18months later
pls
dat aint facing time
split up go broke
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by legibow: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
daviesblaze:
All thanks to the 21st century

90 percent of most feminine beauty can be wiped off with a towel grin grin
like seriously.....
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Which traditional marriage? Is that Igbo attire the guy is putting on....this girl no know where she comes from sha
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by flington4550(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tinsel connect
Adorable though
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Cyphir: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
i was once married kinda crap
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
In typical Nigerian celebrity fashion, lets give this marriage two years. It will begin from 'Linda Ejiofor unfollows her husband on Instagram'. Then we'll begin to see cracks in their marriage. People should stop getting married since they cannot manage little crisis...
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by UrVillagePpl: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
faithfull18:
Okay, nice.
I can only ma baby Adesua......
look wat u did to meeee (in mayorkun voice)
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2018
I'm happy for her even though I wish I was her groom.
Oh well, we can't have all our wishes in life granted.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by fortunechy(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Let it not be like others ooo Let them be together atleast to celebrate golden jubilee
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by banty: 2:32am On Nov 09, 2018
If this union collapse, e go pain mi ehen; cos that girl na ma crudh.....
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrCEO69(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2018
jidxin:
Love cut across diff tribes

Money cuts across not love.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by uju22(f): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Happy married life to them
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Its not about getting married, its about staying married.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2018
freshvine:
this igbo yeyebrity doesnt know we're this close getting BIAFRA and here she's sowing her oat in NIGERIA
Maybe she didn't have Igbo suitors and age is not on her side. Not her fault.
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nickymezor:
Nice. Congratz to dem. Where is the groom from?
he's from edo
Re: Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
SilentWisper:
he's from edo
okay. I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.