Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Thread For Igala Development Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Igala Development Nationwide (2259 Views)

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Malawian(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2018
ideynl1:

This is sad. So we have been arguing with a non Igbo all this while. These imposters have really disunited Igbos

Dont get me wrong, he can decieve you all because he has very good command of Igbo language. If my aunt didn't tell me he was yoruba, i would never have known.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Malawian:

Dont get me wrong, he can decieve you all because he has very good command of Igbo language. If my aunt didn't tell me he was yoruba, i would never have known.

Thanks bro
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Malawian:

Funny dude, I've told you to come back and show me how St Anthony road links up to St John and you refused, meanwhile stop using that oilpussy moniker of yours, doesn't depict someone as responsible.
Nairalanders I hail, I've been aboki, afonja and now the latest Igala on nairaland. Can't just stop laughing
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Yyeske is a yoruba man, the brown roof house his grannies are living in may collapse anytime and he's on nairaland 24/7 chasing shadows.
Earlier in the thread somebody insinuated that I'm Igala and you are saying I'm Yoruba, why are you guys so confused that you can't stick to one.
Very soon you'd still come up to tag me Kanuri and Efik too.
Bunch of confused beings.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by BankeSmalls(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Earlier in the thread somebody insinuated that I'm Igala and you are saying I'm Yoruba, why are you guys so confused that you can't stick to one.
Very soon you'd still come up to tag me Kanuri and Efik too.
Bunch of confused beings.

Till you identify your true origins, you'll always remain a floater.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Reno Omokri As A Presidential Aide Called All Northerners Parasites / Good News! Atiku Wins Four LGA IN Kaduna Out Of 11 Announced So Far / Is This The Bible Verse That PROVES We Are The Real Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.