Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Thread For Igala Development Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Igala Development Nationwide (2258 Views)

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by oilPUSSY(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
lgboson:
Please tell the bastards from the dead Abia state. They do not know that Anambra is like a one united family, we love ourselves whether Igala or Efik so far as you are from Anambra then we are all one. Our bond in Anambra is stronger than Igbo bond. They are not aware. cheesy

We are Igbos ist despite our different states. Don't allow ordinary artificial boundaries created by Northerners to divide us. We were living peacefully before the evil Britain came and merged us with unwanted humans up north.

Igbos first before any other thing..
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Naajjii: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
ideynl1:

Hmm.

This is an important discussion which requires all Igala people.

The Igalas in anambra state can't be left hanging. They are neither Igbos and the main Igalas don't regard them.

What then is the way out?
The way out for them is to act the Igala way. Because if they keep acting aggressively ,loud in the manner those Igbo are doing then most Igalas see them as Igbos.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Naajjii:

The way out for them is to act the Igala way. Because if they keep acting aggressively ,loud in the manner those Igbo are doing then most Igalas see them as Igbos.

This is a bit difficult.

It will take diligent steps to achieve that.

My take is that the Igalas in Anambra are excessively loud more than the real Igbos, and this proposal maybe difficult.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Naajjii: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
oilPUSSY:

We are Igbos ist despite our different states. Don't allow ordinary artificial boundaries created by Northerners to divide us. We were living peacefully before the evil Britain came and merged us with unwanted human up north.

Igbos first before any other thing..
In what way are you the same with Igalas. Do you know the first village and oldest settlement in Igala land? It's at Omagedde,Otutubutu right at the bank of River Benue. Before Some of the Igalas especially the kings moved southward to Idah area and then had interaction with Edo, Yoruba And Igbo. It's not like originally Igala was close to Igbo
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Naajjii:

In what way are you the same with Igalas. Do you know the first village and oldest settlement in Igala land? It's at Omagedde,Otutubutu right at the bank of River Benue. Before Some of the Igalas especially the kings moved southward to Idah area and then had interaction with Edo, Yoruba And Igbo. It's not like originally Igala was close to Igbo

This is interesting.

What then happens to Igalas in Anambra?
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
why is their digression in this forum? I believe it is to promote and develop the igalaland
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oma307:
why is their digression in this forum? I believe it is to promote and develop the igalaland

I want to believe so too
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lalasticlala, we need a wider coverage for this thread.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by amadice(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
lgboson:
You will never find people from the dead Abia state open thread to discuss how to lift their state from this mess. Cursed people
....its your father, mother, your siblings, your community, your generation that are cursed and will forever remain cursed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
amadice:
....its your father, mother, your siblings, your community, your generation that are cursed and will forever remain cursed..

the Idiot is a Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2018
GodDeyCraze:

the Idiot is a Yoruba

Are you sure?
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Fatherofdragons: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2018
So that guy yyeske is an igala and not even igbo? hmmmm now I understand why he has been acting so stupid concerning igbo matters, he wants nothing to do with igbos from other states just Anambra State is his main concern, he should better go and look for his lost kin in kogi.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Proudly IGALA, I rep ODU.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2018
luveth:

You are welcome.

The thread is to discuss development of Igalas across the country. From Anambra, Kogi and Benue
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
So that guy yyeske is an igala and not even igbo? hmmmm now I understand why he has been acting so stupid concerning igbo matters, he wants nothing to do with igbos from other states just Anambra State is his main concern, he should better go and look for his lost kin in kogi.

That is the essence of this thread- unite every igalas

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Naajjii: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2018
luveth:
This post is mischievous you can see the insults that is common with those Ipod people all over here. So it's not a true Igala post. Better stay off.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Ozibe: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Another afonja (chino) with multiple monikers, claiming igala, and replying himself to sustain the thread to deceive people into believing he and his multiple monikers are igalas and from anambra. At the end, watch as this thread will be diverted to bashing igbos, especially igbos from other states. A confirmation that the Op is the same as those commenting.

The ploy is to divert people’s suspicion away from believing he is Afonja. Lowlife riffraffs feeling smart.

Any Igbo person who engages them on this thread is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by pazienza(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
we need the igalas on NL present here
cc Yyeske
I'm Igbo with some Igala links mind you
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Don't be naive.
Continue to be naïve
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Yyeske:

This thread was opened for you and other Igala relatives in Anambra and nationwide
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Ozibe: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2018
I repeat, any Nwafo Igbo that engages this chalatans, is a capital fool. Stay away from this thread, let them feast on their poo themselves.

When a supposedly person claiming Igbo opens an igala thread, then you know that there is more to him aim.

I repeat, stay clear of this thread. They will start claim anambra to insult other Igbo states. Stay away from this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
oilPUSSY:

He is not.
He's a Yoruba living in Anambra .I know someone that knows him very well. The way that guy is brainwashing you guys is mind blowing
Malawian, when are you coming to tell the route from St Anthony road to St John?
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
I've always known you as a Tiv boy so fronting for me here.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Ozibe:
Another afonja (chino) with multiple monikers, claiming igala, and replying himself to sustain the thread to deceive people into believing he and his multiple monikers are igalas and from anambra. At the end, watch as this thread will be diverted to bashing igbos, especially igbos from other states. A confirmation that the Op is the same as those commenting.

The ploy is to divert people’s suspicion away from believing he is Afonja. Lowlife riffraffs feeling smart.

Any Igbo person who engages them on this thread is a fool.
Prove to me that you are Igbo
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
ideynl1:

This thread was opened for you and other Igala relatives in Anambra and nationwide
I know how pained you are, you are hurting because the Igbo majority in Anambra would forever take our Igala minority brothers before other Igbo states,
Continue crying.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Yyeske(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Ozibe:
I repeat, any Nwafo Igbo that engages this chalatans, is a capital fool. Stay away from this thread, let them feast on their poo themselves.

When a supposedly person claiming Igbo opens an igala thread, then you know that there is more to him aim.

I repeat, stay clear of this thread. They will start claim anambra to insult other Igbo states. Stay away from this thread
Story for the gods
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by BankeSmalls(f): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Yyeske is a yoruba man, the brown roof house his grannies are living in may collapse anytime and he's on nairaland 24/7 chasing shadows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Malawian(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Yyeske:

hehehehehehe.

How Chichi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Malawian:

hehehehehehe.

How Chichi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It seems you know him well

1 Like

Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by Malawian(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
ideynl1:

It seems you know him well
He used to live opposite my Dad's house in Nkpor. We both know each other like the back of our hands. He is one very black coloured Yoruba guy.
Re: Thread For Igala Development Nationwide by ideynl1: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Malawian:

He used to live opposite my Dad's house in Nkpor. We both know each other like the back of our hands. He is one very black coloured Yoruba guy.

This is sad. So we have been arguing with a non Igbo all this while. These imposters have really disunited Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Reno Omokri As A Presidential Aide Called All Northerners Parasites / Another Fulani Camp Attacked And Burn Down In Uburu Ama-achi Ebonyi - Video / Why Are Some Southerners Still Supporting Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.