Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? (696 Views)

Does Body Count Determine Faithfulness In Marriage? / Honesty and Faithfulness pays... / Difference Between Love Making And Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good evening Romancelanders...
Who can discern or state the difference between,
TRUST
AND
FAITHFULNESS
In a relationship
OR
Are they same?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Fazemood(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Trust and faithfulness are two different words as they are different in a relationship. Even as both mean alot in any relationship they do not apply to meaning thesame.

Trust is an agreement btwn two or more people.
For example We are in an agreement to trust each other with our secrets, never to lie or hide anything for each other. This is trust.

While faithfulness is a responsibility we shoulder due to the agreement (Trust) we had earlier. Without both no relationship can stand. They're the basics of every relationship, so is understanding.

When I ask you to trust me and promise to love no other but you, I am now in commitment to keep that trust always. But if I do the other things which are against our agreement then I have not been faithful thereby damaging the trust you invested on me.

Gat it?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Fazemood:
Trust and faithfulness are two different words as they are different in a relationship. Even as both mean alot in any relationship they do not apply to meaning thesame.

Trust is an agreement btwn two or more people.
For example We are in an agreement to trust each other with our secrets, never to lie or hide anything for each other. This is trust.

While faithfulness is a responsibility we shoulder due to the agreement (Trust) we had earlier. Without both no relationship can stand. They're the basics of every relationship, so is understanding.

When I ask you to trust me and promise to love no other but you, I am now in commitment to keep that trust always. But if I do the other things which are against our agreement then I have not been faithful thereby damaging the trust you invested on me.

Gat it?
Yes i do,thanks.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Raydans: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Trust is that confidence you have in a second party/persons to do the right thing.

While

Faithfulness is the measure of loyalty you have in yourself to a particular course/persons

Its as simple as that. No long story
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
You can trust an unfaithful partner.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by IamD18: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
In a RELATIONSHIP, trust doesn't exist, while FAITHFULNESS in a relationship is the ability to impress and enslave yourself for someone who's not your wife or husband.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Love And Faithfulness In A Relationship? by Raydans: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
In a RELATIONSHIP, trust doesn't exist, while FAITHFULNESS in a relationship is the ability to impress and enslave yourself for someone who's not your wife or husband.
You no get joy atall

(1) (Reply)

Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS)---> / Book Your Sex Machine @ Affordable Price / French Sex Workers Seek Repeal Of Ban On Paying For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.