Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Destiny Helper Vs Dream Killer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destiny Helper Vs Dream Killer (229 Views)

Nigeria A Dream Killer? / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Helper Vs Dream Killer by tandoe: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
I wept as I saw this news because merely a month ago listening to brila fm breakfast show just to forget my sorrow in this buhari hardship regime as I heard the voice of some disabled young men who could have easily chosen to be on the street begging for arms but decided to chase their dreams of becoming great sports men despite their disabilities.

They are the amputee footbal team of Nigeria captained by the amazing storyteller Goodluck Obiyese (captain) who narrated how this hardworking disabled young men have been abandonded by the federal government and sport ministry and were at risk of being banned for life by the world soccer amputee federation if they failed to attend. As they solicited for fund from the general populace I was able to donate the token of 5k to support which was small but little water make a mighty ocean.

It was a delight hearing that the PDP presidential candidate came to their aide at the nick of time when they thought all hope was lost with a 10million Naira donation.

Wow God bless this man whether it was for political point or not he touched lifes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares State Of Emergency On Water, Sanitation / Alaghodaro 2018: Archbishop Dr. Margaret Idahosa Exhaults The Congregation / Buhari’s Govt Has Left Nigerians Worse Off, Says Atiku’s Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.