Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper (43968 Views)

Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by nairalandkachy1: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2023
The sacked Chairman of the PMS in Oyo State, Mukaila Lamidi, has said the police cannot declare him wanted, that Seyi Makinde, Governor of Oyo State, is his destiny helper.

Recall that Eons Intelligence earlier reported that Lamidi Auxiliary was declared wanted by the police for alleged gunrunning.

Auxiliary further stated that he is committed to peace, he said he would abide by whatever decision the Governor takes on transport unions.

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1664940563433504768?t=_C2gPBOelPVqREGQLR1M7Q&s=19

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7712683/police-declare-mukaila-lamidi-auxiliary#123530112

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by lhordspy: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality, neither do our governors use every available TV interviews and press releases to beg for the release of a terrorist kept in detention by the government so as to prevent him from further havoc.

We must all quit deceiving ourselves and take responsibilities. Tribal sentiment in the face of criminality must be set aside

134 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Bobloco: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by xpressionx(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
grin

Auxiliary will one day be Governor in the southwest

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by sonature1: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and sueing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east), in the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality.

I would have taken you seriously if I hadn't seen how Escobar ruined what would have been a decent and beautiful Lagos State with thugs and touts.

BTW, kudos to GSM! We must continue to praise leaders who work hard to make this country sane for all hardworking, right-thinking people.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality.
Mc olowo is not from South East

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Auxiliary Nurse grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Praktikal100000: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Thelannister: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lawlessness of this highest order

Anyway
2months old Lhasa male puppy for sale………
Very friendly, intelligent and potty trained. I got him to train my husky. Now both can’t have the cage anymore and so am selling Alex cheap to whoever can take care of him well.
Location is Ogun state

Check my last thread for pix and WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by jamalnation(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
here we go
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by amamahdaniel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Toosure70: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Animal
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by harsysky(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality.

You call lagos own unlawlessness? Shame no dey catch you. Nip bud koor, cut branch ni.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Kharol1234: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉 to the Award he won as the GRFC of Ibadan 😂😂😂😂

Just ignore my post jare

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Akonimohate12: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
There way...
grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Laple0541(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
This monster needs to be silenced once and for all, he and the likes of Tokyo, late Elewe omo etc have been disturbing the peace of Ibadan since the early nineties, the killings of innocent travellers along Iwo road axis by them is still fresh in people's memories.

11 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by wittywriter: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Auxiliary is a political Hitman.... alleged though so nothing will come out of this as long as he stays loyal to the Ts & Cs.

In another news As a youth get involved with earning via online ...so many young persons are legally cashing out after undergoing the right mentorship program on Digital Skill(s) and how to make money with such skills.

Wittyness
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Menclothing: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Government is bigger than anyone

Don’t be deceived every state in Nigeria have nurtw union and Dey collect money daily from members

Government should get involved pay them salaries and all revenue to government

6 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Enddy50ty(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
He wants to be recognized just like MC Oluomo for his active thuggery and nefarious activities that has helped in bringing this Government into power.
He sees MC Oluomo as soon becoming a government official and he wants a part in it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by thorpido(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na your destiny e wan help so when you see prison walls.

3 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is not funny...

Kindly change the future of your generation unborn by mining this coin.

KYC is already going on to some selected pioneers.

Check my signature.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by deji17: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:

I would have taken you seriously if I hadn't seen how Escobar ruined what would have been a decent and beautiful Lagos State with thugs and touts.

BTW, kudos to GSM! We must continue to praise leaders who work hard to make this country sane for all hardworking, right-thinking people.

Nobody will take you serious until you are honest enough to provide the name of the people behind South East backwardness.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Btruth: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
L'obatan 🤷

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Devil1Messenger: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality neither do our governors use every available TV interview and press release to beg for the release of a terrorist.
Mc Oluomo is from anambra Abi?
Mugu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Johnn74: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Destony helper grin

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by goodness4ever(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good development. It is high time different levels of government tackled acts of criminality headlong.

2 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Juniorangel(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Don't mind the gazelle gara gara, south east have left him demented
sonature1:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Enddy50ty(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality neither do our governors use every available TV interview and press release to beg for the release of a terrorist.

I believe MC Oluomo is from the East 🤔

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by ogify1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:
This is not funny...

Kindly change the future of your generation unborn by mining this coin.

KYC is already going on to some selected pioneers.

Check my signature.
Dey play
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by HEBEI: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Touts developers shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.