Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe (26052 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Amuluonyenaego: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2018
stop misleading your son pls
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by IamAtikulate: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Another mole smartly planted, the same way Atiku's daughter is in APC and Galadima's also. Only fools would think an Atiku would work against his father at the pools.

For those that don't know Galadimma, he is the National Chairman of R-APC. The APC faction that broke Buhari's back.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by 12345baba(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2018
REDshouse:
Ode and u can say it out...

You that refuse to put your house in other how did u now want to put a whole country in other...

Your son does not like the way u hobnobbing around... And prostrating to obasanjo... And how stingy u have ever being to him... Not taking care of them but spending lavishly on Olosho and the rest...

All I know is that we are not going back to Egypt...

Say no To PDP and Atiku
too early to be high already
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by frugal(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2018
Should have just kept quiet. Always knew he's low IQ'd.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Topmaike007(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2018
all what I see in all this thing is choice....
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Amaaf(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok

"“We both hv had serious issues in the last 5yrs.This may be his way of getting back at me. I wish him luck.”

- Oga talk true, he (son) is Left Wing and you are Right Wing. At full time in 2019, there will be convergence grin

It's a win-win for the family
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by oladayo63(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok

"“We both hv had serious issues in the last 5yrs.This may be his way of getting back at me. I wish him luck.”

- Oga talk true, he (son) is Left Wing and you are Right Wing. At full time in 2019, there will be convergence grin

Smart you!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Onlinealaba(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2018
family playing smart politics, this is what happens when a family source of income is the national cake. well, Mr Okupe should be watched closely

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by contigiency(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Buhari team should just watch it, these ones Obasanjo and Okukpe's sons might be spies.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by mildflame: 6:46am On Nov 09, 2018
hisgrace090:
Okupe family have decided not to put their eggs in one basket.

you get sense 1000x leave other mumu people make dem de fall for all this OBJ and OKUPE sons scam

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by davillian(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Anybody that votes buhari is mad.
Sir sorry your son is mad grin and he has been over fed .
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Kennedy94(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2018
post=72806077:
In the letter seen by POLITICS TIMES, the son of the PDP chieftain said there was no better candidate to lead the country now aside Mr Buhari.
This is coming weeks after Abraham Obasanjo, son of former president Olusegun Obasanjo, decided to pitch his tent with the president.

These are some of the sane youths we have in this nation, not the children of hate supporting criminals for crumbs they may not even see.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

is it that you don't know what is going on the country...
The rate at which this government is stealing money 16yrs of pdp is child's play.
GMB has taken this country into recession twice...
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by datribune: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Mtchew! Na today?. Sai Baba

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by jumpandpas(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2018
REDshouse:

You that refuse to put your house in other how did u now want to put a whole country in other...

Your son does not like the way u hobnobbing around... And prostrating to obasanjo... And how stingy u have ever being to him... Not taking care of them but spending lavishly on Olosho and the rest...

Say no To PDP and Atiku

You're already in Egypt. You can't be a supporter of the first and the only man that overthrew a democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule. The first and the only man that drove Nigeria into recession twice and claim not to be in Egypt.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by puretayo(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2018
REDshouse:

Say no To PDP and Atiku
you're alone on this mission.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
In a society every mind cannot work on the same wavelength so also in a family.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by kanubiafra: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2018
MrRichmond:

Lai Mohammed: How much will it cost to feed this zombie so that he can keep his stinking mouth shut?
lust 3.5 million daily will
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by micflo28(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2018
He is inconsequential.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by wristbangle: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok

But where have u been oga kene?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by perryy(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2018
When your women are full of infidelity, this is what u get. No real children can treat their parents like this. Go do DNA Jare
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by toprealman: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2018
When you cannot lead the few members of your immediate family, what exactly do you have to offer the other 200million Nigerians?
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by breakeven: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Don't mind him. It's a marketing strategy. At least they will not lose on both side. Head or tail the family wins.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by akdjr(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Okupe just stylishly give us little profile of his son.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Corrinthians(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2018
alizma:
First it was Obasanjo's and now Okupe. the next may be Atiku's son. any reasonable person in this country knows that though Buhari may not have meet up to our expectations but he cannot be outperformed by any PDP candidate for now. 4yrs is too short to change PDP 16yrs mindset of corruption.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by udemzyudex(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Limitednow:
Oga, the guy has the right to support who ever he wants, he must not necessarily be on the same page with you.

Read what he said again carefully before you jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by slivertongue: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2018
my sons &daughter are atikulating obidiently
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Mbediogu(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok

We know their game. Either way, they gain. In the last line of his statement, Doyin recommended Ditan by laying out Ditan's resume. Typical of a certain Nigerian tribe. Two faced all the time. Nigerians are not pegs.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by FBIL: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Yorubas find it very difficult to keep their families together because their men and women don't seem to understand the sanctity of marriage. These boys could have had their moms mistreated or abandoned in the past by these men who have many wives and girlfriends. Polygamy is a useless stuff that breeds half brothers and sisters who keep using survival of the fittest as culture.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests / APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.