Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe (26074 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by michoim(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2018
Is a lie, your son is more intelligent than you...
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by captainbell: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2018
People should understand the game, it's not about the son being the prodigal son, it's a calculated tactics. I'm sure he must have intentionally advice his son to go work with buhari. The reason is simple, if Atiku doesn't win and buhari wins re-election, at least the son will be relevant and might be compensated with an appointment or a good job, and if Atiku win, the father (Doyin) will be relevant and very likely to get a good post which is still a win win for the family. It's just a way of posiotioning the family so that the family doesn't miss out in the next administration irrespective of who wins the general election. And if buhari wins, the son will start his political career from there. Doyin is a big opportunist, I dislike him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Deepfreezer(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2018
An Okupe son or Obasanjo's son doesn't drink satchet water nor eat at local eatries. They fly to their destinations, drive the latest cars, live in mansions, travel all over the world.
The hardship another 4years with Buhari will bring won't affect them at all. If it get worse they will jet out.
These APC mumu supporters here than aren't sure of eating 3times a day should please pray to be delivered from the spell casted on them.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by unitysheart(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2018
obembet:

Oponu

Be courageous...
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Smile4daddy(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Great Son.

He chooses not to follow his Dubious Father steps that leads to the path that will went to Hell fire.

PDP Never Again!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by bixton(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Just because they have a rift 5 years ago and you climbed his supporting PMB is just to spite you?
Never, its certain you'll never mention the real cause of the rift.
Probably its even dated 7 years ago when it actually started.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2018

“We both hv had serious issues in the last 5yrs.This may be his way of getting back at me. I wish him luck.”

Even wailers know that this statement is a lie just to lessen the embarrassment.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Deepfreezer:
An Okupe son or Obasanjo's son doesn't drink satchet water nor eat at local eatries. They fly to their destinations, drive the latest cars, live in mansions, travel all over the world.
The hardship another 4years with Buhari will bring won't affect them at all. If it get worse they will jet out.
These APC mumu supporters here than aren't sure of eating 3times a day should please pray to be delivered from the spell casted on them.

Same old boring statement. How many of them have begged you for food? Thunder fire any Nigerian who wants to take us back to Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by tambiri77: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2018
In as much as the money he use in training him are not clean then what do you expect. Bad father who can't control his house hold is asking me to support Atikulooted NEVER in my life.I pity this country.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by phase1: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2018
That's yoruba so-called 'sophisticated politics'. No political ideology and principle just 'spread all your eggs in every basket' so that you can chop politics money whoever wins, according to them.

Tufia!
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by REDshouse(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2018
MrRichmond:

Lai Mohammed: How much will it cost to feed this zombie so that he can keep his stinking mouth shut?
you can also pay on his behalf....
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by REDshouse(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2018
jumpandpas:

You're already in Egypt. You can't be a supporter of the first and the only man that overthrew a democratically elected government and return Nigeria to military rule. The first and the only man that drove Nigeria into recession twice and claim not to be in Egypt.
PDP brought us to Egypt ...and Buhari/Osinbajo is taking us out

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by AntiWailer: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Amen he advertised his credentials in case Buhari decide to reward him.

See his details while wretched rats die on Nairaland defending them.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Horlamidei(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2018
MalcoImX:
They trust Buhari more than you.

But why can't they follow your steps?

I can't see Yusuf, Fatima and Zahra doing to Buhari what your sons are doing to you.

Na yoruba be that for you oh!
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by jumpandpas(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018
REDshouse:
PDP brought us to Egypt ...and Buhari/Osinbajo is taking us out

Lol....You mean Buhari the reccessionist?
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Meritocracy: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
It's just a political strategy to gain popularity and get federal appointment. His son is trying to get free money from desperate politicians to better his life.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by SarkinYarki: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
I hope his brain isn't filled with indomie like his father.

In any case, I wouldn't trust an Okupe.

At least they have noodles in their brain unlike the Dullard whose skull is filled with fermented cow piss
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by GavelSlam: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
SarkinYarki:

At least they have noodles in their brain unlike the Dullard whose skull is filled with fermented cow piss

I know you've been drinking cow piss for years now. Little wonder you always post falsehood and incoherent rabble.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by oloriLFC(f): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2018
bigtt76:
What do you expect when daddy nor fit spell Buckingham correctly undecided
He forgot it wasn't BurkinaFaso. Lol
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by escodotman: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2018
MalcoImX:
They trust Buhari more than you.

But why can't they follow your steps?

I can't see Yusuf, Fatima and Zahra doing to Buhari what your sons are doing to you.
Have you seen the children of Atiku not supporting him, or What's the basis of this your statement about Zahra etc? Is Okupe contesting for presidency?
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by akinszz: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Okupe or Okugbé grin
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by MalcoImX: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2018
escodotman:
Have you seen the children of Atiku not supporting him, or What's the basis of this your statement about Zahra etc? Is Okupe contesting for presidency?

I am not far from the truth. Atiku's pikins may be staying for only what's in it for them.

I stumbled upon this post which perfectly portrays to you the leanings of good people.

NairaMaster1:
[s]When he bits the fingers that feeds him.
[/s]

[s]I don't know what abokis see in PMB other than wickedness.
[/s]

Even abokis working in Atikus organization are still supporting PMB.

For what? No answers.

Haba!
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by bettercreature(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Fazemood:
When a son chooses to spite the father by intentionally taking the wrong decision, when the fight becomes unbearable in his end he always finds his way back home to the father.
#The_story_of_the_prodigal_son.

Agwa nti, nti anuro...

When the ear is warned and it refuses to listen...
Not when the father has indomie brain
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
alizma:
First it was Obasanjo's and now Okupe. the next may be Atiku's son. any reasonable person in this country knows that though Buhari may not have meet up to our expectations but he cannot be outperformed by any PDP candidate for now. 4yrs is too short to change PDP 16yrs mindset of corruption.

Both buhari is not exactly on the path to leading us meaningful it’s just that we Nigerians have either short term memory, selective memory loss or we are not sensitive to major warnings events. The last 4months has been the sanest we have had since Apc started all in the name of saving face and further embarrassment ahead of elections. If they win God forbid will these people care about what we say or are going tru?

Why are we not seeing cattle’s moving embarrassingly in abuja major cities. Why don’t we have heardsmen attacks like b4? Why it now they can suspend a corrupt aide or minister? Why is Apc all of a sudden trying to do the right thing? Is this not hypocrisy? This is my major concern.
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Adegokenath(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Either way the family will keep its bread and butter intact.

Okupe does not believe Atiku will win. If he did he would not have diversified his family.
best brain in nairaland
Re: 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe by Ayobami7(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War / Prepaid Meter Manufacturing Company Commissioned By VP Shettima In Anambra / Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.