Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer (73455 Views)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
This is a lesson to all of us that while we are young and earning we should save and invest for the future. U will see some young men working in oil companies and other big multinational companies spashling all their money on clubbing,alcohol,olosho and other things. No savings and no investment.when they grow old nothing to show for it. The govt should still help him. Invest the money u earn now so as not to cry in d future.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by gare(f): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018
kilokeys:

you have a point. but can u read up some more on how other countries take care of their old. how much can u really save?
fine, he made money . what about others that didnt make money or couldnt make money? they deserve their fate shey?

lets talk about this in 2060. yooull see the clearer picture by then.

You can sponsor a Private bill for the Old and how they can be taken care of, it is within your rights as a citizen of this Country
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by pazienza(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Sarang:
Obiako obinwam.. like that song like madt

awanjeje Obiako obinwam awanjeje!

My all time Mike Ejeagha song.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Make ị hear, as if he remembered us when he enjoyed his money alone and refused to plan
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by mema900: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Xander85:
A total disgrace!

The 5 state gov'ts of the south-east ought to take care of this man and make him comfortable!

Why?
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by majamajic(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2018
gare:

Guy nobody owes that man anything, he made money while still active, he never sang for free, he should have thought of his retirement from music and saved for a day like this, you guys should stop calling government or governors .

If you want to raise an appeal fund for him do that, he is nobody's responsibility, his children should look after him, everyone has contributed one way or the other to this country but we don't run crying to the government for help when in difficult situation, please stop harassing people nobody owes him anything, if anyone didn't pay for his services then he should go and collect his money now.

he never retired I saw him play at salon hotel in Enugu last year, to me the pics and the background, HE IS JUST SUFFERING FROM OLD AGE, cos I know he should be around 80 years of age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by gare(f): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
majamajic:

he never retired I saw him play at salon hotel in Enugu last year, to me the pics and the background, HE IS JUST SUFFERING FROM OLD AGE, cos I know he should be around 80 years of age.

So if his still performing why then all this noise
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Carlyscales: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
gare:

Guy nobody owes that man anything, he made money while still active, he never sang for free, he should have thought of his retirement from music and saved for a day like this, you guys should stop calling government or governors .

If you want to raise an appeal fund for him do that, he is nobody's responsibility, his children should look after him, everyone has contributed one way or the other to this country but we don't run crying to the government for help when in difficult situation, please stop harassing people nobody owes him anything, if anyone didn't pay for his services then he should go and collect his money now.
Spot on!
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
quentin06:
didnt he have children, he must have invested his money in something, its a bad move to expect this sensless govt to take care of you, let this be a lesson to us as we re young, do something tangible with your money dont spend on phones, whorres, drinks expecting govt to look after you.

govt owes you nothing but taxes.
a big lesson to us all i tell u. Even if u must flex make sure u have future investments that are intact. Doesnt make sense if u earn 200k a month and u spending 150k on clubbing.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Baroba(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Charles Ogbu whom I have deep respect for is going about it the wrong way, nobody owes Nanyi Ejeagha, we are gratitude for his promotion of Igbo culture through his music..

Charles should use his Facebook platform and ask people to help him out.. He was invited to the legends musical festival in last year am sure he got paid for it..Every man get wahala, famous or not.. Btw, the man is almost 85, you don't expect him to look like a teenager..
Mo

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
They should come to his help. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by luvinhubby(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2018
This man is a legend, i even told my kids one his folklore stories yesterday, the one about 'Udeze nwannem'.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by SEGLIZ: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

With government money?�

what is government money meant for? to cater for the citizens particularly the aged ones. some overseas country pay the aged ones, some have places built for them to live free-off-charge. some country care for foetus for day one to birth and pays the foetus salary until age 18yrs when the child becomes independent. your so called government money is meant to be embezzled but care for strong and weaker citizens alike.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by KingTom(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Mike Ejeagha is a traditional institution himself. In a society that lacked safety net, his types needs to be preserved by the government agency incharge of culture for their contributions to the enrichment of our traditions.
Ife uwa ba na me odi ka ada eme. Elulubelube Elulubelube Elulubelube grin Chaiiiiiiii I don old grin
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by delzbaba(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
this man worked hard in is youth days oh,,, hmm

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by manu1: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Guys, you make some of the baseless ardguements on earth!!! The government has no business in the welfare any one single person. This man was extremely accomplished and to prove this please google him and for those on iTunes please see the collection of his music and see they are currently being sold. He and his people or even the government (if they so decide) can go after these music giants and they must pay. He stand to collect millions of dollars from sales and royalties. STOP the sentiments and get what belongs to you!! LAWYERS in the house please chime in and let’s legally help this man.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Biingoo: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Uwa mgbede Kam mmaaaa... oh oh oh uwa mgbede Kam mmaaaa AAA!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by billyG(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2018
How is he living in poverty?does he not have roof over his head,no food to eat?does he not have children to take care of him,what did he do with all his money when he was shining,did he spend it on bushmeats?did he educate his children well or his just sow wild oats all over d place & abandoned them,must all musicians be wealthy?what if it his is destiny to b poor.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Whobedatte(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2018
boss1310:
I never heard even in a more civilized country that government is responsible for health or financially challenged entertainers as there have been cases of entertainers of old who live in penury especially in the united states,I think its an individual and personal thing to help out I for one love his music and will contribute any little I can if I can get through to him
That said I think where the government comes in is to enforce laws in the music industry in a way that musicians or any entertainers will be able to get royalties due to them now that music can be obtained digitally.I ve downloaded his songs and I don't think he got anything from it and there are those who download these old school songs mix and sell them without a kobo going to the artiste
Greedy COSON are only fighting for their pockets

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by engrelvis(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2018
I don't v problem with government or individuals taking care of him because he is old.A responsible government all over d world take care of their elderly but doing it because he was a popular musician is rubbish.most of these musicians or celebrities live a very reckless n irresponsible lifestyle during their reigning days.Dey r pompous n arrogant.spend money like no tommoro on women, alcohol etc.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Kirinwa: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

With government money?�

No, with your money. See yeye question.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by purplekayc(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2018
I don't know him sef
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by kerry57: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2018
This is my best igbo musician. His got messages on every track of his. We need people like this to nurture a new generation in that genre of music. God bless Mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by CDCEO001: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2018
I don't understand how most of us Nigerians reasons. Every time a celebrity becomes broke or sick, we begin to blame the government for abandoned them. Are we not all the same citizens of Nigeria? Why should celebrities be treated special?
Of course if they are facing hardship or some difficulties in life, anybody can help them. Stop saying is government responsibility.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Sarang(f): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2018
pazienza:

awanjeje Obiako obinwam awanjeje!

My all time Mike Ejeagha song.

Nyekenem ijele mu o
Ijele mu ji agba ngba
grin
Obulu na be mmuo ijele m na akpa ike..
Obulu na be mmadu ijele m na akpa ike
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Orpe7(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
Are you saying that he's childless as you never mentioned anything about his child(ren)? Did you care to ask him what or where he invested the money he made in his active days?
Are you expecting the government to put him on payroll as a pensioner or what? Did you take a look at those hairs glowing on his arms? Does that signify hardship?
Op, were you expecting the government to stop him from ageing? Honestly, this your story na Mike Eje-aya story

U spoke with sense gbam!
Even if he is childless, atleast he should have investment or have invested in people to be enjoying his fruits now. So what is the koko
The bobo beside him probable struck a deal with him to make him get sympathy from nigerians and they share the spoils together
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Lifezhead: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2018
shocked shocked When he was busy fucking oloshos with his money he no remember a time like dis will come
from Olosho joint to another (One Nigeria Ama hausa Obiagu)
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by pazienza(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Sarang:

Nyekenem ijele mu o
Ijele mu ji agba ngba
grin
Obulu na be mmuo ijele m na akpa ike..
Obulu na be mmadu ijele m na akpa ike

I bu Ezigbote Nwada Igbo.

Dalu. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Trendishine: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Mike Ejeagha is a traditional institution himself. In a society that lacked safety net, his types needs to be preserved by the government agency incharge of culture for their contributions to the enrichment of our traditions.
tell d illiterates.. & ignorant truants on nairaland...
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by Seandisputed(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
Are you saying that he's childless as you never mentioned anything about his child(ren)? Did you care to ask him what or where he invested the money he made in his active days?
Are you expecting the government to put him on payroll as a pensioner or what? Did you take a look at those hairs glowing on his arms? Does that signify hardship?
Op, were you expecting the government to stop him from ageing? Honestly, this your story na Mike Eje-aya story
God bless you for taking this out of my mouth
Nigerians and their stupid sense of entitlement.
Re: Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer by FRESHG(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

With government money?�
ODI KA INA AYI ARAangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.