Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! (748 Views)

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander / Ladies Btw 40 - 45 Yrs : Do They Still Have Any Chance For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by miraexcel(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2007
I was wondering if there's any chance of meeting some sincere /serious igbo guys here. It's hard to meet one in my area; i'm so bored!
I'm basically looking for a lovely matured guy for friendship or more.
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:52am On Apr 11, 2007
Girl if you was in the States I would have been all over you, you are one very fine lady.
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by degubi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2007
hello onyii,i saw your post.it is possible to meet serious and sincere igbos on this channel,but at the same time do not hold back in meeting people from other tribes you might be suprised by the outcome. i am igbo and if you are interested in having a friendly chat with me do let me know on this forum,then we can decide whether to exchange email addresses or keep talking through this forum.

p.s i hail from ubahudara in uli under ihiala l.g.a,anambra state. all the best.
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by jaybaby(f): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
---Onyiii--Y not, let me list em 4 u wink

Crazykid
Douzy
whitelexi
Uche2nna
Afam
4play
Iyke-D

My Dear try those IDDYS-they r so much UNTAKEN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by whitelexi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2007
jaybaby:

---Onyiii--Y not, let me list em for you wink

Crazykid
Douzy
whitelexi
Uche2nna
Afam
4play
Iyke-D

My Dear try those IDDYS-they r so much UNTAKEN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This your mouth sef
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by fattyacid(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2007
i WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND PLEASE KINDLY ACCEPT MY REQUEST.
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by jaybaby(f): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2007
White--Wetin her mouth do? U suppose they happy say ur name dey among d Top 7 grin grin grin tongue
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by whitelexi(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2007
You for allow the girl discover guys by herself grin
And i go always dey top 3 sef, because i sabi wetin dey grin
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by jaybaby(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2007
Gi wa? where u take sabi wetin dey? shey cuz i fflw 'em yap ur conrowwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by whitelexi(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2007
jaybaby:

Gi wa? where u take sabi wetin dey? shey because i fflw 'em yap your conrowwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i sabi wetin dey tey tey right from when my mama born me, and whether u yap my conrow or not, i sabi say u sef like am grin grin grin

free me abeg grin
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by jaybaby(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2007
Ok---freed
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by whitelexi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2007
good girl grin grin
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by chet(m): 2:34am On Apr 19, 2007
Yes o, my dear. There are so many Igbo guys in here.
You will have to put up some form of contact like e-mail for them to reach you.
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by option4301(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2007
Hello Onyii,i would want to meet you too.Friends are like flowers in the garden of life.What do you think?
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by whitelexi(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2007
Bia. . . Onyiilady, you r not even serious about all this sef, how can u be serious and u have not contacted me up till now? grin grin grin

Abi is it cos i kept quiet
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by jaybaby(f): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
he he---Clears throat!
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by mekoyo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2007
Onyiilady there is a very big chance. Whitelexi has listed some for you.

You can try them out. wink
Re: Any Chance Of Meeting A Sincere Igbo Brother Here ? Please Talk To Me! by abilityman(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2007
onyi baby, u are well endowed. we are all here for u.

U may drop an offline message for me and we start from there.

cheerio

(1) (Reply)

Guy Searching For A Lady (see pics) / Sugar Girl (Mummy) Needed / Single And Searching? Come In (nigeria Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.