Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

ASUU-MOUAU Bows To Pressure, Finally Joins Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-MOUAU Bows To Pressure, Finally Joins Strike (622 Views)

Arisetv Bows To Pressure, Employs Kadaria Ahmed. / ASUU To End Strike As Buhari Bows To Pressure / Obituary Of Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, MOUAU Dead Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU-MOUAU Bows To Pressure, Finally Joins Strike by Metrixnews: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2018
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike has finally joined in the ongoing nationwide strike embarked upon by the Union.

The decision was reached at the end of the university’s congress held on Wednesday November 7, 2018.

In a release signed by the chairperson, Comrade Chinyere A. Echendu and the secretary, Comrade Francis A. Nkaa, the Union warned that the strike is comprehensive, total and indefinite.

It also cautioned members to show strict compliance, maintaining that no excuse will be entertained if this notice is flouted.

The statement also added that this strike is necessitated by the need to compel the government to honour the agreement duly entered into with the Union.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2018/11/ASUU-mouau-bows-to-pressure-finally-joins-strike/

Re: ASUU-MOUAU Bows To Pressure, Finally Joins Strike by lincsnuel: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice, now I have more time to do my SWEP report... Awesome!
Re: ASUU-MOUAU Bows To Pressure, Finally Joins Strike by Kolenda(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
FG-ASUU: Please reach an agreement already. I am tired of staying at home! MOUAU my school!

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Radiography As A Course / UDUS MBBS Graduant Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident / Kwara State College Of Education 2018/2019 School Fees Schedule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.