Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone (459 Views)

Why Is My Phone Slow? 5 Most Common Issues / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by cliqtips: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2018
Hello NL,
Good day, I discovered my Samsung J-prime phone has been acting funny after accessing the phone WhatsApp on a virus infected Laptop, it's really slow especially the WhatsApp App on it and it's annoying and frustrating as well.

I've uninstall and installed the WhatsApp severally but still the same issue.

I've also done factory reset too but it's been fruitless

There's ENOUGH SPACE on the phone, I've deleted almost all the pictures on it.

Please can you help me on what to do, I've downloaded AVG anti-virus on it but not still working.

I dont really know what to do again at this moment.

Thank you for your assistance in advance.
Re: Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by giftedben: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2018
cliqtips:
Hello NL,
Good day, I discovered my Samsung J-prime phone has been acting funny after accessing the phone WhatsApp on a virus infected Laptop, it's really slow especially the WhatsApp App on it and it's annoying and frustrating as well.

I've uninstall and installed the WhatsApp severally but still the same issue.

I've also done factory reset too but it's been fruitless

There's ENOUGH SPACE on the phone, I've deleted almost all the pictures on it.

Please can you help me on what to do, I've downloaded AVG anti-virus on it but not still working.

I dont really know what to do again at this moment.

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Download and install Dr web lite antivirus from playstore.
Use it to do a full scan of your device.
Re: Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by cliqtips: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Thank you, I'll do and update you.

Modified *** After downloading the software and running a full scan, the issue still persist.

giftedben:

Download and install Dr web lite antivirus from playstore.
Use it to do a full scan of your device.
Re: Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by giftedben: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2018
cliqtips:
Thank you, I'll do and update you.

Modified *** After downloading the software and running a full scan, the issue still persist.

You mean after scanning you didn't find any virus.
Then if that is the case, the only solution is to flash a new stock rom.
Re: Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by cliqtips: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
No, no virus was detected.

How do I do the second option please ?

giftedben:

You mean after scanning you didn't find any virus.
Then if that is the case, the only solution is to flash a new stock rom.
Re: Please Recommend A Solution For My Slow Samsung J-7 Prime Phone by giftedben: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
cliqtips:
No, no virus was detected.

How do I do the second option please ?

Take it to an engineer to flash the stock rom but if you feel you can do it yourself.
Follow the steps in this website.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-j7-2017/development/rom-stock-rom-7-0-1-flash-repair-t3766193

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice On Which Phone To Buy / Ios 12.1.4 New Upgrade: Is There Any Battery Issues? / Check Out Fooview Amazing Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.