Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) (37713 Views)

Yul Edochie's Matriculation Day (Throwback Photo) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's Matriculation In Babcock University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by vioment: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
lol. No be today true true because by the time wey you dun take this picture, your papa was already a nigerian movie icon; so your things were lit. As a kid then, sometimes i been dey put your papa swagger on ojukwu level, because for my mind, your papa resemble ojukwu.

Anyhow sha, nice 1.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Skyboyy(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Unique UNIPORT, the school still charges 3k to rent out those gown (old) for matriculation and an outrageous amount for convocation.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by cyrus1992(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2018
solicitme:
cute. if this man was serious, he would have had a place in Anambra politics

By serious,
Do you mean "corrupt"
Cos according to my knowledge, before one can be a serious politician with a serious political post in Nigeria, that individual ought to join the bandwagon of APC, PDP, in snatching ballot boxes, rigging elections, buying votes, e.t.c
Mind you, yul isnt any of that.......hes a responsible, principled young man thats why he dosent have a place in the muddy powerhouse of Nigerian politics.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
So, Yul is a Unique alumnus like I am? cool

Uniport Theatre Art's department has produced prominent actors and actresses in this country. Sam Dede and Columbus Iroasanga (of Isakabba fame) are lecturers there.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by icogb: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

You should know that all these celebs have relatives who know the true storyline.
And dat makes your claim true?
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by nonye6194: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

Which Igbo man marries that young when its not like he was made then or from wealth?

He got her pregnant and his dad said he must marry her

Their first kid was 4 years later after getting married so your point isn't valid.

I know folks who got married at even younger age. so far both of y'all know what y'all are committing to, why the hell not?

there's no age restriction for anyone (not even Igbo) to get married early
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2018
nonye6194:

Their first kid was 4 years later after getting married so your point isn't valid.

I know folks who got married at even younger age. so far both of y'all know what y'all are committing to, why the hell not?

there's no age restriction for anyone (not even Igbo) to get married early

Google it out, he married towards the ending of 2004 and the first daughter was born april 2005
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
old how?he was my jnr in sch and stl is

If he matriculated in 1998, then apparently he's older than the 36 years old he claims to be.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Deltatoto: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
OnyeMmeri:

If he matriculated in 1998, then apparently he's older than the 36 years old he claims to be.
no through for yul mouth na he said he got married at 23 lol
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by OnyeMmeri: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
no through for yul mouth na he said he got married at 23 lol

If he is 36 years presently, then he was 16 in that picture taken in 1998. Does he really look like a 16 year old in that picture? No way. Looks more like a 20 year old kid.

Nigerian celebrities dey too lie about their age.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

Which Igbo man marries that young when its not like he was made then or from wealth?

Your right smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Skyken99(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
midolian:
No matter how long he chooses to 'throw' his throwback, the nose will always make it look like it's a pics taken in the future

Lwkmd

You are wicked..... I mean very very wicked..

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by itzCiro7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
I know some people don't even have junior result but they are president.....if you know you know �
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Why wear the same style of shoe till present?
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by GenFunction: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
yul is d case study
...Hmmn Mr lecturer
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

Stop sending me PM, I'm not interested.
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by ogtavia(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dude was wearing a suede shoe back in '98. If only you knew how expensive those were in those days!!
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rextizzle:
Stop sending me PM, I'm not interested.

Are you OK in the head at all?
Re: Yul Edochie Matriculation In University Of Port-Harcourt 1998 (Throwback Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

Are you OK in the head at all?
You want me to expose you right? stay off my PM.

I'm already taken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.