Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Pen Sketch On A Newspaper Titled : Political Hullabaloo!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Pen Sketch On A Newspaper Titled : Political Hullabaloo!!! (872 Views)

My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper / My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pen Sketch On A Newspaper Titled : Political Hullabaloo!!! by Riqueleme(m): 6:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Medium : Pen On Newspaper
Hours : 4hours
Titled : POLITICAL HULLABALOO!!!

The politicians of my country will always try to encircle us with the high walls of lies! We must know that the truth is beyond the walls and without meeting the truth you cannot meet the freedom!
When you're dealing with frauds and liars, listen more to what they don't say than what they do.
Lies sound like facts to those who've been conditioned to mis-recognize the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This 3 Major Career Skills Added To Your Knowledge, Then You're In Money / A Drawing A Day Challenge ~ June 2019 / Smudge Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.