Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper (28241 Views)

My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper / My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Riqueleme(m): 5:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Medium : Biro On Newspaper
Artist : Riquelme
Duration : 3hrs
Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist, who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics)

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by jeffizy(m): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2018
If this is not great art, please tell me what it is.

Wow!!

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Buharisef(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2018
U Try

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Riqueleme(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2018
jeffizy:
If this is not great art, please tell me what it is.

Wow!!
Thanks wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Riqueleme(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Buharisef:
U Try
Thanks
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by meobizy(f): 4:12am On Nov 17, 2018
I am impressed. Now that is one way to recycle an old newspaper.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Riqueleme(m): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2018
meobizy:
I am impressed. Now that is one way to recycle an old newspaper.
Am telling you bro
U get it!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by MrGoogle88: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Awesome work...why newspapers though and why foreign icons I loved the piece you did with JFK, but why him? just curious...

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Riqueleme(m): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2018
MrGoogle88:
Awesome work...why newspapers though and why foreign icons I loved the piece you did with JFK, but why him? just curious...
Smiles
I only sketched him and jkf on a newspaper just to see how it will be by d time am done with it,nothing serious though bro....... and
I also sketched unknown face as well on a newspaper,the uniqueness I like about it was that, those words will be on d sketch as if I typed those words on the sketch.....

19 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by ogorwyne(f): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
smiley nice
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by deepwater(f): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Lol

Op your work is wonderful but heavily degraded.

As an artist, you background is so essential to the success of your fore print - never forget that.

Do you know this original sketch of yours could become of international recognition, however for some reasons you have decided to incorporate TINUBU, APC and alimosho chaos theory into Baba Albert Einstein thoughts.

Please look for a better background, and redo your works.

Truth is that Nigeria politics kills the dreams of the youths, without them even knowing. Thats The only reason why useless politicians excel in Nigeria.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by ehinmowo: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
This is a greqt piece.

For your car purchase and enquiries follow AutomoReal on Instagram

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by sammyj: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Great art work of one of my greatest scientists

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Mursz: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Good job....

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by mykelswa(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
magnificent

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Stormyweather(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Raw talent
Please try to enter these works in free art festivals so you can get recommendations and inspiration for bigger works.

This one no be say you try na better talent be this. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Einstein, the brain behind the theory of Special Relativity. Nice work bro.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by corpersforum(f): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
God has given you a talent you need to be somebody in life. Just keep at it. It's mind blowing

3 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Khd95(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Bro incase u need used newspapers oo

I fit dey supply u

Nice work anyways

3 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by seunlly(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Boss.
This is it.
You discover it. Go for it, Invest in it, work hard.
Success is yours

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by simplemach(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
nice piece, creative I must say

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Alpha100(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Simply beautiful. You deserve some serious commendation

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by boomssey(f): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Nice,very nice. Would love something like dis for myself.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by OsuMustGo: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
So, biro way get skin color dey?

Onirọ

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by PrinceOgun: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Passing thru.........

grin grin grin

Well unto the money train

YOU CAN GO INTO BLOGGING , ITS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IF YOU DO IT RIGHT JUST TRY AND INVEST IN BUYING PREMUIM THEMES AND PLUGINS !!

Also do not use nulled themes or free themes gotten of the internet or friends , your site would be hacked in the nearest future if you go down this road !

If you do not have money to buy it outrightly from the developers on themeforest , which sells between 49$ - 70$ (20k - 30k in nairia) You can buy it cheaply from resellers here , click the link below >>>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/4549690/banger-buy-premium-wordpress-themes
<<<<<<

More funds in your Aza as you reep the benefits on this selfmade journey of blogging!!

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by malabite3: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
This artistic talent needs to go international

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by bitcoin215: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
Creative
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by coolcharm(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Ah, you have become a badass

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Hoodbilonia: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
what nonsense
after tracing it on paper
fake ass shiit
just like tracing a tatoo
if nor be panadol
e nor fir be like panadol
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Jaykolo10(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Bros Gbosa for you oo

2 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2018
damn! some people are just mad talented and are putting their gift to productive use... while some are just being perpetual nuisances on the internet, irritating people and thinking the world of themselves when they are nothing but unemployed losers
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper by deepwater(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Stormyweather:
Raw talent
Please try to enter these works in free art festivals so you can get recommendations and inspiration for bigger works.

This one no be say you try na better talent be this. wink

He is not going anywhere with this nonsense, this work is political already.

What is the meaning of TINUBU asiwaju APC alimosho in arts biko nu?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) / My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.