Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published (19449 Views)

NYSC Condemns Corp Members For Indulging In Raunchy Dance In Orientation Camp / “My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / SHOCKER!! SEE The Devastating Condition Of NYSC Camp In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2018
NYSC. Now Your Suffer Continues
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2018
dreamzy:

Do i get paid for the ftc?
Call Seun ask am angry
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Emary(f): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2018
spunkyuch:
I served in that camp. Its a total shithole, even the convenience is an eye sore. I had to bath outside all through my stay

It's been very dirty since and I served over 10yrs ago. Even then, it was littered with poo as there were no toilets and folks had to shotput into the bushes. Water was scarce then too. It was however one of the most fun experiences of my life because of the mountain climbing, man-o'war, daily exercises and the distance trek.
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by gabbylight: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
NYSC condemning NYSC orientation camp..

By the way no region is more corrupt like the north, with all their imaginary local government they created just for embezzlement but if you see where they are calling others corrupt you would think Abacha came from Anambra state..

that abacha own crack me

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by walkmann: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2018
government should look into this matter
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by fergie001: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2018
spunkyuch:
I served in that camp. Its a total shithole, even the convenience is an eye sore. I had to bath outside all through my stay
In Asaya,no convenience....we do it outside,almost together...
Males and females bath outside........

Just a low demarcation....meaning a guy can see a lady bathing and vice versa.....I first dey shy,I no bath one full day,before 2 weeks sef,we Don dey do am for fun.........even doing it so that they will see us(person stupid that year sha)
So my bro forget am ....when we got to the PPA...na the same thing.....so Niger own might seem better to me....
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by presid: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2018
I camp for der ...na very stupid camp ooo no toilet ...na class room we dey sleep der oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by skyhighweb(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2018
kennygee:
If nysc is condemning it, I weak.

But OP, you just ctrl A, Control C and Control X the entire write up. I see a Ritual news in the story.
welcome to d world of blogging 004
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Whobedatte(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2018
NYSC CAMP NIGER STATE PAIKORO
Very pitiable condition
NYSC camp keffi is the neatest and cleanest camp in the country.
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2018
I camped there and this is absolutely true.

Poor facilities, they don’t even have a hall. SMH

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by mamawin(f): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
NYSC condemning NYSC orientation camp..

By the way no region is more corrupt like the north, with all their imaginary local government they created just for embezzlement but if you see where they are calling others corrupt you would think Abacha came from Anambra state..
Lol!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by kerry57: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Very poor and pathetic place to be. I was there for an assignment about 5years ago. Tot they would have helped the condition of that camp. God help NYSC corpers posted to that state in this hamattam season.
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Paiko1801: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
You need to see this camp....
I camp there but I love Niger state it is peaceful
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by 735i(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2018
So nothing has been done to upgrade Paiko camp? The sorry state of the camp and the high handedness of the officials actually led to a revolt 12 years ago.

Paiko '06... I remember.
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by rosieluv(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2018
spunkyuch:
Talk of the toilets, shotput throughout mehn grin
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by sunmarouk(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
Whobedatte:
NYSC CAMP NIGER STATE PAIKORO
Very pitiable condition
NYSC camp keffi is the neatest and cleanest camp in the country.

u sure?. u need to see osun stae camp(ede). its built like ministry's structure. very neat, flowers designs. tared road network. the only place i think i saw normal sand on the floor, is the sport field & mami
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Promise47(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deathstroke00:
Buhari till 2023
goat fool buhari back to duara
Re: NYSC Condemns Condition Of Niger Camp Published by Aradee(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
The camp is really bad, I swear.. They need to do something about it. I camped in Paiko camp, Niger State and everything about the environment is �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 / Little Boy Wears NYSC Kit In Style / Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.