Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 (2848 Views)

Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee / Lagos To Begin Embedded Power Project In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Did GEJ start the alaoji plant? Is it not the same Alaoji plant that GEJ met uncompleted, completed and commissioned in may 2015 without completing the Obite-Ubeta-Rumuji Pipeline which was meant to supply gas to it? Do you know it was Buhari that completed it in Dec 2016 even with extremely low oil prices? Even the switching station for this same plant, sited in Ikot Ekpene, that would step it down for use in Enugu state was commissioned by Fashola.

Even as of now, with oil prices at averagely half of what GEJ sold for at least 3 years, Buhari is continuing projects started in the SE during OBJ period e.g the Port Harcourt Enugu expressway? Will you lie here that this FG isn't carrying out any road projects in the SE?

My man, you will vote Atiku over Buhari even if Buhari paves ogbete main market with gold and that isn't a crime, it's your right and i don't begrudge you that right but just keep your lies about infrastructure to yourself.
oga stop switching the goal posts.you asked for completed projects by gej,I gave you examples.Gej also did a flyover .Again,name the projects buhari has completed (inherited or not).When would he complete the enugu airport international terminal? enugu-ph construction work started around 2013 under gej.if you know that road you would acknowledge that the pace of work on that road since 2015 is appaling !!! Buhari has borrowed massively from china,yet he has nothing to show for it in the east, that's why Apc's campaign strategy in the east is to tell us,that he would hand over to an easterner come 2023!!!
Am still waiting for the infrastructure your boss has done for my people

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by GSA01: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
So GEJ never signed the contract all this while! Same Buhari that Some individuals from Southeast are so blinded by hate to see any good work from, is the man that Has signed a binding contract on construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by richidinho(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
seunmsg:

Propaganda or not, APC has done far more than any previous government to bring the second Niger bridge to reality. PDP ruled for 16 year and failed to build the bridge or even award the contract. Jonathan gathered all the who is who in Ibo land to the project site and commissioned the prototype without having a contract in place for the actual construction. Now that the contract for the construction is in place and serious work is ongoing, you should at least shut up if you can't compliment the government that is committed to building the bridge.
so what happened to the picture fashola has been posting up and down that it is almost completed

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by pword: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
eduj:

oga,if buhari truly delivered infrastructurally in the east,come 2019 he would have massive votes in that area-you can take that to the bank.Its okay to vote buhari (if he performed in your area),but don't insult us for refusing to vote a man who hasnt performed in our region!!!.Please point out the lies in my previous statement.
gej gave the SE their first functional power plant in alaoji,buhari is yet to complete the second in owerri,the petrol products depot in aba was rehabilitated and reopened by gej,buhari is yet to reopen that of enugu-claiming vandalism as the excuse,yet the most vandalised pipeline according nnpc isn't in the SE .How about the onitsha river port ? gej completed the onitsha-owerri road,buhari is yet to deliver the umuahia-aba section of the enugu-ph road.when gej left office,that road was almost at isialangwa junction,as of today its yet to reach aba/osisioma.In terms of education,you have the federal university at ebonyi,the teaching hospital at ebonyi,the intervention hostels at mouau.The aba-ph railway resustication (that's still the only functioning railway line in the whole SE and most of the SS).When would bubu begin the lagos-calabar rail ? let me stop here.
Granted,the aboves are a pitance to what good governace should give to a region, can you now point out buhari's completed projects in the SE ? maybe you wouldn't convince the whole lot of the SE, but you just might convince me that bubu is the man come 2019!

Oga shut up you there and stop disgracing Igbos, which favour did GEJ did for us in particular, the University I are talking about don't he building more in North and or regions of the country. Can you use it to equate the foolish support we 're giving him?

Owing to the level of hate and criticism we 're giving Buhari did he even supposed to do anything for South East, the Enugu/Onitsha express which has being abandoned by years I saw serious work going on there, even the Enugu/Portharcourt express is not left out.

Even though he is performing below expectation, but I give him credit more than GEJ who just use us the way others has been using us and we still claim he is our person. the bottom line is that if 're to criticize criticize constructively, don't just criticize everything just because you hate the person.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
pword:

Oga shut up you there and stop disgracing Igbos, which favour did GEJ did for us in particular, the University I are talking about don't he building more in North and or regions of the country. Can you use it to equate the foolish support we 're giving him?

Owing to the level of hate and criticism we 're giving Buhari did he even supposed to do anything for South East, the Enugu/Onitsha express which has being abandoned by years I saw serious work going on there, even the Enugu/Portharcourt express is not left out.

Even though he is performing below expectation, but I give him credit more than GEJ who just use us the way others has been using us and we still claim he is our person. the bottom line is that if 're to criticize criticize constructively, don't just criticize everything just because you hate the person.
Their is nothing in your posts to show you are igbo.Can you name buhari's completed projects ,that makes him better than Gej ? it isn't hate alone that would make most of the SS and SE reject him again next year.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
eduj:

oga stop switching the goal posts.you asked for completed projects by gej,I gave you examples.Gej also did a flyover .Again,name the projects buhari has completed (inherited or not).When would he complete the enugu airport international terminal? [b]enugu-ph construction work started around 2013 under gej.[/b]if you know that road you would acknowledge that the pace of work on that road since 2015 is appaling !!! Buhari has borrowed massively from china,yet he has nothing to show for it in the east, that's why Apc's campaign strategy in the east is to tell us,that he would hand over to an easterner come 2023!!!
Am still waiting for the infrastructure your boss has done for my people

I thought you said Buhari wasn't doing anything in the SE?

You're lying very terribly mr man. Enugu PH expressway was started by OBJ. i know because that was my route almost every 3 months during OBJ regime. The Enugu-Onitsha was started under Yaradua but was abandoned by even GEJ despite high oil prices until Buhari came on the scene with very poor oil prices. Of course Buhari will borrow with selling oil at $28 when you didn't kill GEJ who also borrowed massively despite selling oil for $115 and even with a fall in price, didn't sell for less than $70 in his last months.

Like i said, if you like, you can exhume Abacha's corpse and vote him in place of Buhari but infrastructure isn't the issue.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I thought you said Buhari wasn't doing anything in the SE?

You're lying very terribly mr man. Enugu PH expressway was started by OBJ. i know because that was my route almost every 3 months during OBJ regime. The Enugu-Onitsha was started under Yaradua but was abandoned by even GEJ despite high oil prices until Buhari came on the scene with very poor oil prices. Of course Buhari will borrow with selling oil at $28 when you didn't kill GEJ who also borrowed massively despite selling oil for $115 and even with a fall in price, didn't sell for less than $70 in his last months.

Like i said, if you like, you can exhume Abacha's corpse and vote him in place of Buhari but infrastructure isn't the issue.
Are you deft? you asked me to name gejs completed projects in the SE,i named some.I asked you to return the favour by naming buharis completed projects in the same region,Instead of replying,you are wiping up a storm in a tea-cup.
Even the devil,the father of all liers knows that as of 2015,the enugu-ph road was ongoing-not abandoned-and its was going rapidly.Buhari stalled that project,just as he stalled the second niger bridge,enugu airport terminal,enugu fuel depot.
please ,once again state buharis SE projects,so that we can move to part two(comparing their projects).
by and by, abacha has edifices named after him-in the north not SE ,his grave is even a shrine.Buhari once also stated that abacha wasn't corrupt.We all know the peeps who would vote abacha-it isn't the SE
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
eduj:

Are you deft? you asked me to name gejs completed projects in the SE,i named some.I asked you to return the favour by naming buharis completed projects in the same region,Instead of replying,you are wiping up a storm in a tea-cup.
Even the devil,the father of all liers knows that as of 2015,the enugu-ph road was ongoing-not abandoned-and its was going rapidly.Buhari stalled that project,just as he stalled the second niger bridge,enugu airport terminal,enugu fuel depot.
please ,once again state buharis SE projects,so that we can move to part two(comparing their projects).
by and by, abacha has edifices named after him-in the north not SE ,his grave is even a shrine.Buhari once also stated that abacha wasn't corrupt.We all know the peeps who would vote abacha-it isn't the SE

I don't need to ask whether you're daft before knowing that you're indeed daft...very daft!!

See the links below

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fg-cuts-works-ministrys-budget-from-n100bn-to-n11bn/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177004-download-nigeria-2015-budget-proposal-the-jonathan-govt-does-not-want-nigerians-to-see.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/ministry-of-works-2015-budget-slashed-to-n11billion/

They show GEJ allocated ONLY N11B to ministry of works that had awarded contracts totaling N2T!! See why from the article Nigeria’s Minister of Works, Mike Onolememen, who disclosed this yesterday while defending his ministry’s budget estimates for the fiscal year before the Senate, explained that the finance ministry took the action in response to “the economic realities on the ground”.

What economic realities were Onolememen talking about?

See this https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/03/2015-budget-why-federal-ministry-of-works-will-perform-poorly/

From the above link With this, only 33 road projects have provisions in the proposal out of a total number of 210 ongoing road projects.

So which projects did you say were ongoing with allocation of only N11B?!! Empty liar

These are the same projects Buhari has reactivated with the extremely reduced earnings from oil and dunces like you wonder why we have to borrow? when even GEJ with high oil prices never stopped borrowing!!

I know you'll vote Abacha's corpse if you get the chance after all your fathers were the vanguard of the Abacha for life movement e.g Daniel Kanu and his YEAA. Just stop lying that it's because of infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I don't need to ask whether you're daft before knowing that you're indeed daft...very daft!!

See the links below

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fg-cuts-works-ministrys-budget-from-n100bn-to-n11bn/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177004-download-nigeria-2015-budget-proposal-the-jonathan-govt-does-not-want-nigerians-to-see.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/10/ministry-of-works-2015-budget-slashed-to-n11billion/

They show GEJ allocated ONLY N11B to ministry of works that had awarded contracts totaling N2T!! See why from the article Nigeria’s Minister of Works, Mike Onolememen, who disclosed this yesterday while defending his ministry’s budget estimates for the fiscal year before the Senate, explained that the finance ministry took the action in response to “the economic realities on the ground”.

See this https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/03/2015-budget-why-federal-ministry-of-works-will-perform-poorly/

From the above link With this, only 33 road projects have provisions in the proposal out of a total number of 210 ongoing road projects.

So which projects did you say were ongoing with allocation of only N11B?!! Empty liar

These are the same projects Buhari has reactivated with the extremely reduced earnings from oil and dunces like you wonder why we have to borrow? when even GEJ with high oil prices never stopped borrowing!!

I know you'll vote Abacha's corpse if you get the chance after all your fathers were the vanguard of the Abacha for life movement e.g Daniel Kanu and his YEAA. Just stop lying that it's because of infrastructure

oga ,let me begin by asking ,the state sani abachas stadium is located in ? That goes to show who would vote for abachas reanimated corpse-maybe that's why the pdp guys term peeps like you "zombies".
If truly gej allocated 11b for infrastructure (which is a lie),and I got to see work done on the enugu-ph road,it begs the question ;what has buhari done with the 2 trillion naira his vice -prof osibanjo-said they invested in infrastructure ?
To offset the fall in oil price,buhari has borrowed massively.what can he point out -in the SE- that came about as a result of those loans?
Am still waiting to begin a comparative analysis between gej and pmb projects in the SE (as soon as you get around naming them).
Please try to really give an answer this time around.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

See the links below

oga ,let me begin by asking ,the state sani abachas stadium is located in ? That goes to show who would vote for abachas reanimated corpse-maybe that's why the pdp guys term peeps like you "zombies".
If truly gej allocated 11b for infrastructure (which is a lie),and I got to see work done on the enugu-ph road,it begs the question ;what has buhari done with the 2 trillion naira his vice -prof osibanjo-said they invested in infrastructure ?
To offset the fall in oil price,buhari has borrowed massively.what can he point out -in the SE- that came about as a result of those loans?
Am still waiting to begin a comparative analysis between gej and pmb projects in the SE (as soon as you get around naming them).
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2018
eduj:

Where is the Sani Abacha stadium? Do you also know there is a Sani Abacha road in Port Harcourt? You're worse than a zombie indeed. You will vote Abacha's corpse if it presents itself for election after all, your fathers and uncles e.g Daniel Kanu of YEAA, Iwuanyanwu and co were the foot soldiers of the Abacha-for-life-president campaign.

You're a shameless liar!! Contractors had abandoned sites when it was obvious there was no provision for them in the budget abi na proceeds of your gala and fanyogo business dem for use pay them? You're worse than a zombie because only a zombie will still be helping GEJ's minister of works, Onolememen, deny what the man himself said and admitted to. Imagine you still denying what is very obvious. See the links again below

See what the report started with. I used another colour to show this in case you're also partially blind ''The dwindling revenue currently experienced by the country has led the Ministry of Finance into slashing the 2015 budget of the Ministry of Works from the N100 billion it was the previous fiscal year to N11 billion.'' This wasn't even enough to pay salaries, pay consultants and handle general admin in the ministry

Leave your village some few times and travel around your region, you will see the works that are ongoing
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Where is the Sani Abacha stadium? Do you also know there is a Sani Abacha road in Port Harcourt? You're worse than a zombie indeed. You will vote Abacha's corpse if it presents itself for election after all, your fathers and uncles e.g Daniel Kanu of YEAA, Iwuanyanwu and co were the foot soldiers of the Abacha-for-life-president campaign.

You're a shameless liar!! Contractors had abandoned sites when it was obvious there was no provision for them in the budget abi na proceeds of your gala and fanyogo business dem for use pay them? You're worse than a zombie because only a zombie will still be helping GEJ's minister of works, Onolememen, deny what the man himself said and admitted to. Imagine you still denying what is very obvious. See the links again below

See what the report started with. I used another colour to show this in case you're also partially blind ''The dwindling revenue currently experienced by the country has led the Ministry of Finance into slashing the 2015 budget of the Ministry of Works from the N100 billion it was the previous fiscal year to N11 billion.'' This wasn't even enough to pay salaries, pay consultants and handle general admin in the ministry

Leave your village some few times and travel around your region, you will see the works that are ongoing

can't help but notice that you left the third paragraph(the part I asked for buharis SE projects- completed ),of my post unanswered.
why is it hard to state his completed projects ? could it mean that even your bigoted self, knows that he has little to nothing to show for in my region?
I make bold to state again,that the umuahia-aba section of the enugu-ph road,was hitting isialangwa lga before buhari came into power.Since you are well travelled,can you name the location of arab contractors construction yard along that road (umuahia-aba section)? please in which year did the said arab contractors push that road from umuahia to ubakala?
So now,my peeps where abachas cronies? what about the al-mustapha?oladipo diya?bamaiyi? etc where they from the SE? The lebanese family currently funding the eco atlantic,who got wealthy from moving cash for abacha are the from the SE? The man you are defending,once claimed that abacha wasn't corrupt!!
I would understand, if you as usual don't name Buharis completed projects in the SE.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
eduj:

can't help but notice that you left the third paragraph(the part I asked for buharis SE projects- completed ),of my post unanswered.
why is it hard to state his completed projects ? could it mean that even your bigoted self, knows that he has little to nothing to show for in my region?
I make bold to state again,that the umuahia-aba section of the enugu-ph road,was hitting isialangwa lga before buhari came into power.Since you are well travelled,can you name the location of arab contractors construction yard along that road (umuahia-aba section)? please in which year did the said arab contractors push that road from umuahia to ubakala?
So now,my peeps where abachas cronies? what about the al-mustapha?oladipo diya?bamaiyi? etc where they from the SE? The lebanese family currently funding the eco atlantic,who got wealthy from moving cash for abacha are the from the SE? The man you are defending,once claimed that abacha wasn't corrupt!!
I would understand, if you as usual don't name Buharis completed projects in the SE.

You're so shameless in your bigotry. I thought you were going to tell me how GEJ paid up for all the contracts before he left? Or is that not the useless tales you guys have been peddling? Even Osita Chidoka had to hide his face in shame on the matter during a Twitter debate last month

Shouldn't it be clear to you why? The guy resumed in May 2015 with GEJ budget already passed. The same budget where only N11B was allocated to works!! Do you know that same budget would cover till at least March 2016? Have you forgotten that there was a terrible strike by petrol Depot owners because of outstanding subsidy debt of almost N600B? Which he started looking for money to clear to get the petrol Depot owners back to work?

Do you remember also that he was met with 30 states owning salaries that he had to find a way to bail out all these with no money left in the treasury by those who sold oil for the highest prices ever?

His own budget didn't start until may 2016 and oil prices had dropped to $28/barrel. This was a loss to Nigeria because we were producing oil at average of $30/barrel. Do you know he met cash call debts to the IOC's of $6.8B that was threatening the survival of the oil industry? GEJ who sold out prices for higher for 6 years left cash call debts for Buhari who sold out at a loss!!

Where was money going to come from to complete the abandoned projects of your GEJ? Your pocket? Things only started picking up when after settling these matters then with slow pick up of oil prices towards the beginning of 2017 meaning he's had less than 2 years of small increase in income to do things yet you're expecting magic from him?

For the Abacha matter, I'm not even talking if appointees otherwise, I'd have mentioned Ofonagoro, Clement Akpamgbo, Chukwumerije etc. I'm talking of the business men and chiefs from your region, making serious money from Abacha who wanted him to continue as life president
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You're so shameless in your bigotry. I thought you were going to tell me how GEJ paid up for all the contracts before he left? Or is that not the useless tales you guys have been peddling? Even Osita Chidoka had to hide his face in shame on the matter during a Twitter debate last month

Shouldn't it be clear to you why? The guy resumed in May 2015 with GEJ budget already passed. The same budget where only N11B was allocated to works!! Do you know that same budget would cover till at least March 2016? Have you forgotten that there was a terrible strike by petrol Depot owners because of outstanding subsidy debt of almost N600B? Which he started looking for money to clear to get the petrol Depot owners back to work?

Do you remember also that he was met with 30 states owning salaries that he had to find a way to bail out all these with no money left in the treasury by those who sold oil for the highest prices ever?

His own budget didn't start until may 2016 and oil prices had dropped to $28/barrel. This was a loss to Nigeria because we were producing oil at average of $30/barrel. Do you know he met cash call debts to the IOC's of $6.8B that was threatening the survival of the oil industry? GEJ who sold out prices for higher for 6 years left cash call debts for Buhari who sold out at a loss!!

Where was money going to come from to complete the abandoned projects of your GEJ? Your pocket? Things only started picking up when after settling these matters then with slow pick up of oil prices towards the beginning of 2017 meaning he's had less than 2 years of small increase in income to do things yet you're expecting magic from him?

For the Abacha matter, I'm not even talking if appointees otherwise, I'd have mentioned Ofonagoro, Clement Akpamgbo, Chukwumerije etc. I'm talking of the business men and chiefs from your region, making serious money from Abacha who wanted him to continue as life president
I refuse to resort to insults-like you do.
The summary of all you are saying is that buhari has no money to execute projects in the SE ? But his vice said that 2trillion naira has been invested in infrastructure all over Nigeria-are you now more informed than our vice president?.The chinese loans nko ?recovered loot ,anybody ?
The record budgets of 2016/2017 ?
assuming you are right about the 2015 budget,what stopped buhari from instituting a supplementary budget-specifically for infrastructure ?
For close to two days, you can't name a handfull of projects the president has completed in a whole region,yet you comfortably call us bigots for refusing to reinforce failure? bro you are the bigot. My region are not asking for anything he didn't promise-2015.Good roads,steady power,improved security,good meals,reduction in unemployment,eliminating corruption,reducing cost of government etc.He promised all this and more,am I wrong in requesting for what he promised Nigerians as of 2015? or are my people not Nigerians ?
Please stop harping on Abacha,even you know he would receive minimal votes in the SE,we all know which regions stole the national cake under the millitary govts!!!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
eduj:

I refuse to resort to insults-like you do.
The summary of all you are saying is that buhari has no money to execute projects in the SE ? but his vice said that 2trillion naira has been invested in infrastructure all over Nigeria.The chinese loans nko ?recovered loot ,anybody ?
The record budgets of 2016/2017 ?
For close to two days, you can't name a handfull of projects the president has completed in a whole region,yet you comfortably call us bigots for refusing to reinforce faulure? bro you are the bigot. My region are not asking for anything he didn't promise-2015.Good roads,steady power,improved security,good meals,reduction in unemployment,eliminating corruption,reducing cost of government etc.He promised all this and more,am I wrong in requesting for what he promised Nigerians as of 2015? or are my people not Nigerians ?
Please stop harping on Abacha,even you know he would receive minimal votes in the SE,we all know which regions stole the national cake under the millitary govts!!!

Every insult you point to is a remix of what you dish out. If you maintain civility, you'll receive civility.

I never told you Buhari has a litany of completed projects in the east, you're the one lying that GEJ turned your region to El Dorado which has been proven to be a childish lie. How can you be so shameless to lie that Buhari met projects ongoing when I posted links showing that his ministry of works had practically no provision for paying contractors in the budget? He was even owing oil companies producing oil a whopping $6.8B which Buhari has been settling inspite of lower oil prices

What I have maintained is the fact that there are many abandoned projects from the era of GEJ that this govt is working on all over the country including the SE and only the most rabid of haters will keep denying it and this with dwindled resources. What happened to the income plus the loans that GEJ collected?

You were given a chance to refute my assertion that GEJ left a moribund construction and works sector for Buhari but all you've done for two days is engage in irrelevant verbosity.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

"Every insult you point to is a remix of what you dish out. If you maintain civility, you'll receive civility.
'

What was I even thinking asking for an insult free exchange !! Its obvious that the apple does not fall far from its tree,and the offspring of a snake must always be long.

"I never told you Buhari has a litany of completed projects the east, you're the one lying that GEJ turned your region to El Dorado which has been proven to be a childish lie. How can you be so shameless to lie that Buhari met projects ongoing when I posted links showing that his ministry of works had practically no provision for paying contractors in the budget? He was even owing oil companies producing oil a whopping $6.8B which Buhari has been settling inspite of lower oil prices
"

point out where i claimed Gej turned my region into an "El-dorado"?. Projects going on and on and on ,for over 3 years with no end in sight.Brother that's the " parent" of abandoned project !!!

2 trillion Naira invested in over two years,record breaking loans from china,assets/money allegedly recovered,savings from removal of fuel subsidy etc, and you can't name a handful of buharis SE projects ? for over 3 years? nothing justifies such failure !!!!

"What I have maintained is the fact that there are many abandoned projects from the era of GEJ that this govt is working on all over the country including the SE and only the most rabid of haters will keep denying it and this with dwindled resources. What happened to the income plus the loans that GEJ collected?
"
let me ask again;
1) where and when did arab contractors site their construction yard for the abia section of enugu-ph road?
2)when did arab contractors, reach ubakala and head down to isialangwa ?
The answer to the questions above,would void your claim that it was an abadoned project till bubu took over . Do you want me to name Gej SE projects again ?

"You were given a chance to refute my assertion that GEJ left a moribund construction and works sector for Buhari but all you've done for two days is engage in irrelevant verbosity. "
The above is a case of a coal cooked kettle,calling a gas cooking pot black!!!. Go through my posts once again,try
giving me factual answers instead of employing the favorite tools of mendacious characters- "the fallacy of the shifting goal post or that of the red herring".
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
eduj:

'

What was I even thinking asking for an insult free exchange !! Its obvious that the apple does not fall far from its tree,and the offspring of a snake must always be long.

Thanks to whatever diety you worship for the intelligence. So you finally realized a snake must always give birth to a long thing? Keep confusing yourself

point out where i claimed Gej turned my region into an "El-dorado"?. Projects going on and on and on ,for over 3 years with no end in sight.Brother that's the " parent" of abandoned project !!!

2 trillion Naira invested in over two years,record breaking loans from china,assets/money allegedly recovered,savings from removal of fuel subsidy etc, and you can't name a handful of buharis SE projects ? for over 3 years? nothing justifies such failure !!!!

Your intelligence is still betraying you. Once again, your fanyogo and gala selling couldn't make up for drastic fall in oil prices meaning little or no income until 2017. That any projects were reactivated is testament to the tenacity and determination of this govt.

Which record breaking loans are we talking about? I would have assumed your indignation would have been better served on GEJ who despite record breaking income from oil sales, still left humongous debts and a depleted FX reserves

let me ask again;
1) where and when did arab contractors site their construction yard for the abia section of enugu-ph road?
2)when did arab contractors, reach ubakala and head down to isialangwa ?
The answer to the questions above,would void your claim that it was an abadoned project till bubu took over . Do you want me to name Gej SE projects again ?

If you're intelligent, tell me how much the Enugu-PH road was worth, then let us know how a total budget of N100B in 2014 and only N11B in 2015 could have catered for all the projects you claim GEJ was carrying out all over the country including your SE.and very well including the Enugu-PH road or you think Arab contractors and Julius Berger are Santa Claus?

GEJ and Onolememen know you're lying because they know what the projects cost and they know how much they allocated for them but I'll still wait for you to explain.

The above is a case of a coal cooked kettle,calling a gas cooking pot black!!!. Go through my posts once again,try
giving me factual answers instead of employing the favorite tools of mendacious characters- "the fallacy of the shifting goal post or that of the red herring".

You're the one who has been on a journey of self deceit for 2 days. You were the same one saying it's a lie that only N11B was budgeted for min of works in the 2015 budget.

Go on how tell us how work continued on projects that had no funds allocated to them
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Thanks to whatever diety you worship for the intelligence. So you finally realized a snake must always give birth to a long thing? Keep confusing yourself

Your intelligence is still betraying you. Once again, your fanyogo and gala selling couldn't make up for drastic fall in oil prices meaning little or no income until 2017. That any projects were reactivated is testament to the tenacity and determination of this govt.

Which record breaking loans are we talking about? I would have assumed your indignation would have been better served on GEJ who despite record breaking income from oil sales, still left humongous debts and a depleted FX reserves

If you're intelligent, tell me how much the Enugu-PH road was worth, then let us know how a total budget of N100B in 2014 and only N11B in 2015 could have catered for all the projects you claim GEJ was carrying out all over the country including your SE.and very well including the Enugu-PH road or you think Arab contractors and Julius Berger are Santa Claus?

GEJ and Onolememen know you're lying because they know what the projects cost and they know how much they allocated for them but I'll still wait for you to explain.

You're the one who has been on a journey of self deceit for 2 days. You were the same one saying it's a lie that only N11B was budgeted for min of works in the 2015 budget.

Go on how tell us how work continued on projects that had no funds allocated to them
oga answer my questions and stop beating around the bush !!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 by shukuokukobambi: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
eduj:

oga answer my questions and stop beating around the bush !!

Oga admit your lies and stop wasting my time

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New 157km Lagos-Ibadan Rail (Photos) / Amotekun ‘commander’ storms Ekiti assembly in ‘juju’ regalia (Photos) / BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.