Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? (577 Views)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Can I Complete Masters In Law Under 18 Months In A Nigerian Uni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
lets assume someone admitted 2012
stops paying skull fees frm 300l due to some reasons
4 yrs course but still attends lectures and writes exams

So he/she didn't grad in 2016
its 2018 nw
And he/she has decided to go back

Is there any hope of gettting the degree?

Pls ur input
Re: Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Hello all
Re: Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by LordFriar: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Did you notify your department when you wanted to drop out then? i.e Did you get a Defferal of Studies form?
If yes, you can, of course, go back.
If no, I've no idea what can be done.
Re: Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2018
LordFriar:
Did you notify your department when you wanted to drop out then? i.e Did you get a Defferal of Studies form?
If yes, you can, of course, go back.
If no, I've no idea what can be done.

No not at all
Didn't do any of those
Re: Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by Twizzy30(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
In My formal school, as long as it's not up to 4sl semesters, you can come back but you get to write a re absorption letter.
Re: Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking | NDU Student Shot Dead By Policemen (photos) / ABU Zaria 2018/2019 Admission List Is Out On School Portal. / Taking Physiology Seriously Or Getting Dentistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.