Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (43436 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by technicallyrich(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Are you sure her mun is oyoreba,or benin. Because she looks too neat to be an oyoeuba girl. Dont like those backstabberrs and pretenders. Anyway i dont mind fuking her untill she faint from my huge dik.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is she Gift sister?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by shakespere: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

Ti n ba gbayin mu lasan, e le gbabe soda nau cheesy
I cant forget that line too.

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by shakespere: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
technicallyrich:
Are you sure her mun is oyoreba,or benin.
Because she looks too neat to be an oyoeuba girl.
Dont like those backstabberrs and pretenders.
Anyway i dont mind fuking her untill she faint from my huge dik.

Because they refused to declare Oduduwa republic along with Biafra that year, your brain is paining you. Who send you when you never ready

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by technicallyrich(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
shakespere:

Because they refused to declare Oduduwa republic along with Biafra that year, your brain is paining you. Who send you when you never ready
we all know the dirtiest tribe in africa.
So as a rich man,i dont engage in these kind of teenage chatting.
Mention me only when you need help,like food,clothes,skool fees etc.
I might help you,if you are respectful enough.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Back then when our groundnut oyel dey finish for house because of this woman.

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Optimistdude: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Melison:
Congrats
What does one get for 1000 likes??
Ask @emeijeh he got 1700 likes on one comment like that.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tete7000(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Beautiful. Wishing her a happy birthday. That's if she will she my wishes. cheesy
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Duru009(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
True age !
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Snow87(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
she be my crush that time I been dey watch nija home video. happy birthday swtie
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by CheedyJ(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
40 what?jesus she looks 32.if I c this kind Toto nyash I no go eat for one week
So,na punna be ur problem...na wa ooo
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deltatoto: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

So,na punna be ur problem...na wa ooo
tell me Wetin sweet reach am for this life.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Lanruze: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Very beautiful woman even at 48 years she still cuts like a beautiful princess.

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Crixina(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
40 what?jesus she looks 32.if I c this kind Toto nyash I no go eat for one week
I have noticed that anytime a woman pix is posted on Nairaland, the first thing that comes to the mind of most men is sex related?

Why
Is it that the world is sex crazed or sex has just been discovered?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deltatoto: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Crixina:
I have noticed that anytime a woman pix is posted on Nairaland, the first thing that comes to the mind of most men is sex related?

Why
Is it that the world is sex crazed or sex has just been discovered?
nothing sweet rich Toto
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by CheedyJ(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
tell me Wetin sweet reach am for this life.
I'd av said nothing but DAT smell..nah,to chop money sweet pass anything...
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deltatoto: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

I'd av said nothing but DAT smell..nah,to chop money sweet pass anything...
no be woman them take Dey chop money?how many times can u eat a day.or drink that smell na for dead puci na
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Na juliet ibrahim elder sister. Half cast good o
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by engrjacuzzi: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Guy, you funny gan cheesy cheesy

At bolded, wetin man want again cool

guy, you self sabi better food o.... by the time those two damsels go reach 55 years old, them go be like Bianca Ojukwu.

Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by CheedyJ(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
no be woman them take Dey chop money?how many times can u eat a day.or drink that smell na for dead puci na
Bleeping sweet but it ain't d most fun thing 4me sha & I m not condemning it if it's ur no1 fun act..
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deltatoto: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
CheedyJ:

Bleeping sweet but it ain't d most fun thing 4me sha & I m not condemning it if it's ur no1 fun act..
no I understand everyone has their fantasy me it’s good music and cold beer.woman is by the way
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by CheedyJ(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
no I understand everyone has their fantasy me it’s good music and cold beer.woman is by the way
Correct gee,now re talking..
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
JjBankys:
So this girl na Yoruba shocked I thought she be omo igbo lipsrsealed

Continue fooling yourself. Lilian is Polish. Unlike igbos, yorubas in general can never produce fresh yellow beauty. Their DNA is deficient.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
GEEBITE:
Her name is BOLA.Like Ramsey Nouah,she too had it rough at a point in her life.I know where she was learning tailoring at surulere ojuelegba area then.

Ramsey is Israeli. Like lilian, their DNA is not yorubats. Dirty yorubats can never produce such beautiful yellow skin. Any yoruba with such skin has a foreign mix in his family tree. Go figure.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Omoluabi9:
No be only you.

She be confirm Omo Yoruba; her middle name is BOLA!

Full name: Lilian Bola Bach

One of the finest women ever!

Only inferior people claim a half cast as theirs. Lillians type flood eastern nigeria like water.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by baddest04: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Btruth:
"omo naa trouser"..... Baba Suwe's remark in one of his film with Lilian Bach titled Eja Osan.
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fineman87:

Continue fooling yourself. Lilian is Polish. Unlike igbos, yorubas in general can never produce fresh yellow beauty. Their DNA is deficient.
Fineman87:

Ramsey is Israeli. Like lilian, their DNA is not yorubats. Dirty yorubats can never produce such beautiful yellow skin. Any yoruba with such skin has a foreign mix in his family tree. Go figure.
Fineman87:

Only inferior people claim a half cast as theirs. Lillians type flood eastern nigeria like water.
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Timagex:
I'm not impressed with klala on these shots...
same here
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Timagex(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
martineverest:
same here
u also a photographer?
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Timagex:
u also a photographer?
na ....a lover of photography.

kelechi amadi would have done justice to it....or tybello surrealistic kinda photos would have been perfect for her skin color
Re: Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fineman87:

even my tribe in Edo state.....most of my people in my tribe are fairer than lilian

Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / You Are So Rude - Erica Tells Kiddwaya On Big Brother Sierra Leone TV Show / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend