Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic (59201 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by frankopit: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wicked world.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by dragnet: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
looks fake, both pictures don't align.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ronaldbecky(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
dynicks:
I refuse to believe this was exactly what happened....this narration ain't complete....something seems fishy
yeah..i believe it an accident from the child..Imagine A 3yr old baby..d moda to blame
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is more of a murder case

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
PrinceDangana:
am supecting sumtin is wrong sumwhere,,look at d way the mother even dress in d second picture,,i think she went to see a man,,may God forgive me if am wrong

Only him can forgive you. Haha!!!!!?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ronaldbecky(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Ritualist at work. Dem must win election at all cost whether physical or spiritual.
akpa amo
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Mankosi: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
This one na mother?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
hisgrace090:

Don't doubt the carefree nature of women.

They exhibit one way reasoning most atimes which is wrong.
Reminds me what happened to Dbanj too..it's that their 'after all its the man's child' mentality that makes them act carelessly sometimes..you will see them gossiping while their baby is about to crawl ok from of an oncoming bike or vehicle..
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ronaldbecky(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Ritualist at work. Dem must win election at all cost whether physical or spiritual.
akpa amu
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
ronaldbecky:
akpa amo
Ezi fool
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is not the story at all
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by truthnow: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
What kinda mother does that damn!
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by danie25: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
It's like the mama go fvck!

Please get some sense. Stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by jody10(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Quite unfortunate cry
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ronaldbecky(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

Ezi fool
Akpa amu mean:good.. Amu.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
ronaldbecky:
Akpa amu mean:good.. Amu.
no it means your testosterones in Igbo.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Horus(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Babies, toddlers and very young children should never be left alone

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by asawanathegreat(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Khd95:
this narration doesnt correlate with the picture o

how did a three year old baby get to that place with out the help of an adult, was she flying when her clothe got hanged
my brother the story Taya me self.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ukodan123456: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
avoidable death, rip
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by kollinpowel(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
That baby's death was stage , cos looking at it closely .there is no way and be hang in such direction. This is a clear murder case and should treated as such.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Deltatoto: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
agvictor:
A 3-year-old baby got strangled in an uncompleted building after the mother left her to buy food items in the market this morning. 

The baby reportedly left the room while playing and climbed the stires to the unsecured balcony. While at the balcony her cloth got trapped by rod and was strangled to death on the  process .

Mother in tears as Baby Strangled in an Uncompleted Building
Facebook user who reported this incident wrote;

"This 3 year old baby was left alone in the house by her mum who rushed out to buy something from the market.

She got out of the room and climbed the stire case of an uncompleted building in the compound and got to the unsecured balcony and her cloth got trapped by this rod that strangled her to death.

Please instead of leaving ur child alone at home, why not take her to ur neighbor's place.
May her soul rest in peace.

God please protect your children in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!,,,Wat is happening

https://www.agvictor.com/2018/11/09/baby-strangled-in-an-uncompleted-building-as-mother-went-out-to-buy-things/
suffer!!someone living in an uncompleted building
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
I am kinda confused here... This story isn't complete... Why should a mother leave a toddler all alone
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Willgates(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother

Pls just shut up
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by Vicyace: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
The careless mother should be jailed for life. How can you leave a toddler all alone to buy one useless thing from the market? Who does that? She is not worthy be called a mother

Like dbanj and his wife were jailed?
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by tunary(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
It's like the mama go fvck!
E be like say the ogogoro way you drink Don dey cash you
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by CheedyJ(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
dynicks:
I refuse to believe this was exactly what happened....this narration ain't complete....something seems fishy
E be like d woman committed dis act herself abi...
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by edicied: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
PHOTOSHOP
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
A close look to the pic shows something is wrong. How did the child got there. From the iron rod that hung her clothe, it shows a little girl of her age can't reach there

1 Like

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by simplyOJ(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
I just hope the baby was not killed and made to look like a fall gone bad. It just look too arranged.
Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
I suspect foul play here
dynicks:
kollinpowel:
That baby's death was stage , cos looking at it closely .there is no way and be hang in such direction. This is a clear murder case and should treated as such.
ishowdotgmail:
A close look to the pic shows something is wrong. How did the child got there. From the iron rod that hung her clothe, it shows a little girl of her age can't reach there
Sharp minds .... I smell a coverup of either an accident or something more sinister... The picture looks so staged.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic by ipobarethieves: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided undecided angry] sad lies! angry] sad lies! one evil soul hang this lil baby.So shall dey hang the bastard dat kee her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.