Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

SEO Article Writers Needed (make Quick Cash This Weekend) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEO Article Writers Needed (make Quick Cash This Weekend) (584 Views)

Where Can I Make Legit Cash This Season? / Quick Cash Loan With Zedvance Limited / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Article Writers Needed (make Quick Cash This Weekend) by victor101(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM. ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the task description and writer checklist. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
THIS REQUIRES TIGHT DEADLINE: You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as an SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com

1 Like

Re: SEO Article Writers Needed (make Quick Cash This Weekend) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
victor101:
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM. ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the task description and writer checklist. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
THIS REQUIRES TIGHT DEADLINE: You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as an SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com
is this still on?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Aiico Graduate Recruitment / Very Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.