Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (28613 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Flashback:: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot - El-rufai / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by mumisco4real(f): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everybody is aware of that here in the North and South West...We are just waiting for the campaign to open officially to take it to every nooks and crannies of the country.

You cannot only yesterday, deported Hausas from your state as Sitting Governor, allegedly destroyed their mosques, and chased and humiliated Elrufai from your state for being from Fulani ethnic clan, then turn around to ask his people to vote you. No it is not done.

You cannot Openly support an erratic Nnamdi Kanu who has been campaigning for the destruction of Nigeria since 2015, because his preferred candidate lost an election and turn around to ask Nigerians for vote.

Peter Obi, you have bought market, and it must sell...
Any sane human who witness what transpire in Anambra when Peter Obi was Governor won't cast his /her vote for PDP.I was a witness of how under his watch hoodlums killed people perceived to be Hausa and the way he handled the crisis shows he is truly a bigot. I am from kogi .As a Governor anybody in your state should have right to life.

3 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by Dhugal: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2018
NonsoWow:
Actually, Peter Obi didn't demolish the mosque himself. Ipod members were the ones who razed the mosque. But Peter Obi adamantly refused to rebuild the mosque which showed he approved of what the Ipod group did. It was his successor, Obiano, who eventually rebuilt the mosque. That said, Peter Obi forced all hausa/fulani living in Anambra to get ID cards, many of them didn't want to accept the tribal profiling and they relocated to Asaba in delta state. Peter Obi is a bigot to the core. He hates muslims, non-catholics, abakaliki people and always marginalizes anybody, community, town or region that don't vote for him in elections.
Nice tale.
Except Obi wasn't in office when IPOB protests began.
Try another lie
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by nijanigga: 12:58am On Nov 10, 2018
2019 elections done and dusted Peter Obi helped Buhari to win the election.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by coolcentbigman(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2018
I'm happy to see obi out for federal level as the VP, he did wonders in Anambra state set up a standard for all sectors in the state especially the educational sector. Old Workers were happily retired because they get their pensions on time and active workers praised him, The unserious and unqualified workers were sacked. I don't even want to go into details or talk more about infrastructure and other sectors.
He's good works can never be forgotten in Anambra state.
Peter is the best candidates the evil ones are already panicking Peter Obi has never supported a divided Nigeria and will never.
Atiku and Peter come 2019...

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by Duru1(m): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Everybody is aware of that here in the North and South West...We are just waiting for the campaign to open officially to take it to every nooks and crannies of the country.

You cannot only yesterday, deported Hausas from your state as Sitting Governor, allegedly destroyed their mosques, and chased and humiliated Elrufai from your state for being from Fulani ethnic clan, then turn around to ask his people to vote you. No it is not done.

You cannot Openly support an erratic Nnamdi Kanu who has been campaigning for the destruction of Nigeria since 2015, because his preferred candidate lost an election and turn around to ask Nigerians for vote.

Peter Obi, you have bought market, and it must sell...

Good it was only deportation of Hausa, destruction of Mosque and mere humiliation of El Rufai. The North and South West were involved in the pogrom and perpetration of war on Ndigbo and Biafra. I had said and will continue to campaign for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by simplycarro: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Lmao
El-Rufai don give Ibo people work to defend Obi.

Ibos don buy market grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by BeautifulMind2: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2018
mumisco4real:

Any sane human who witness what transpire in Anambra when Peter Obi was Governor won't cast his /her vote for PDP.I was a witness of how under his watch hoodlums killed people perceived to be Hausa and the way he handled the crisis shows he is truly a bigot. I am from kogi .As a Governor anybody in your state should have right to life.
BMC crew doing their work, please can you show us any link to support what you witnessed during Obi's tenure, not fabrication

grin grin

Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by Yankee101: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Now the kettle called the pot black
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by IamAtikulate: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2018
simplycarro:

Only dead brains will believe such trash

Visit @toluogunlesi on Twitter and feed your eyes with this govt achievements in three years and then come back and list PDP achievements in 16 wasteful years
Without PDP you won't been typing this trash with your phone. Chill, more evidence are coming. The condolence personally signed by the British govt, the burial picture, the DNA result.

Do you think Trump was drunk when he made the lifeless remark?

Chill, NK would destroy Jubril. In the mean time, tell your messiah to remove his cap. God pity him if he comes to the East for campaign
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by luvmijeje(f): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Atiku don buy market. How dare him picked Obi. Obi will single handedly destroy
his campaign in the north and the south-west. They only need to show video of him insulting other tribes.

I'm less concern about that because I warned them not to pick him. Please and please, those that will lose in 2019 should lose gracefully.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by simplycarro: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
IamAtikulate:

[s]Without PDP you won't been typing this trash with your phone. Chill, more evidence are coming. The condolence personally signed by the British govt, the burial picture, the DNA result.

Do you think Trump was drunk when he made the lifeless remark?

Chill, NK would destroy Jubril. In the mean time, tell your messiah to remove his cap. God pity him if he comes to the East for campaign[/s]

Pure rubbish. If Atiku is banking on your type to become president, he is wasting his money as you are just too shallow to convince anyone.

Since you Ipob has made atiku a project, the seal of failure has be stamped on it
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2018
We all are tribal bigot one way or the other, you don't expect someone to support another tribe and forsake theirs.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by IamAtikulate: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
simplycarro:

Pure rubbish. If Atiku is banking on your type to become president, he is wasting his money as you are just too shallow to convince anyone.

Since you Ipob has made atiku a project, the seal of failure has be stamped on it
Let meet at the polls then
Re: 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai by maldino: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
What an irony..a sadist and sycophant calling a gentleman "a Tribal Bigot"..very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Import 2.1 Million Metric Tons Of Rice, Become Top Buyer Globally / Emir Sanusi's Daughter Set To Wed / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.