Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans (51079 Views)

How To Skin A Dead Snake Before Eating- Tutorial / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by CharleyBright(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i hope you read their warning, they said boil well. boiling your food works well in making all insecticide powerless
Sniper is an insecticide and insecticide can be use both at home and in the farm. so get your facts well before spiting out your tribal hatred.

Now use your head, do you think it is only bean they use Sniper (insecticide) to protect against insect. if you think it is only bean, then you have no idea,

you just go on criticising without doing any research. it is very hard for people like you to be successful because even if they give you information to empower you, you wont use nor do ressearch about it but criticise it

Mr Aboki, the Warning about Sniper on Consumables wasnt mine, it was CPC's, so i dont know what u are ranting to me about.

And if your tradition in the North is to use Sniper on Consumables and you have a contrary view to that of CPC, then take my Advice:

CARRY A PLACARD AND GO TO CPC AND PROTEST THAT THEY ARE WRONG ABOUT THEIR WARNINGS ON SNIPER.

And stop disturbing me.
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Archbishop88: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bye bye to moi moi, beans and bean cake.

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Harry00(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sniper wtf imagine terrorists wants to kill all of us
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Tonimordred(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dats true and always make u select ur crayfish b4 pourin it in ur food cos some dey mix it baby croakcoach

1 Like

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by teemy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Chosen1984:
The Cpc has been in hiding for some years now!!

Used to hear about dem and their works years back
They used to be vocal till they started being owed salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Hugo7(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
na today day break?..if you have not been washing your beans ,you are on your own and the funny part of it, is that most of them who use such harmful chemicals as preservative or pesticides do not consume such food..

1 Like

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by deity: 12:54am On Nov 10, 2018
CharleyBright:
Really?
Truth be told, these can only emanate from Northern Nigeria.
The height of illiteracy in the Northern Nigeria has many dire consequences some of which has made many Nigerians endangered species.
Tell me, is it not height of illiteracy that will make some local farmers resort to using Snipers and other highly harmful insecticides directly on consumables?
And ironically, the major market for most Northern produce are predominantly the Southern Nigeria.
By implication now, many will refrain from consuming beans and the genuine growers of beans will start to count thier loses with the impending drop in demand.

And these dire lapses are part of the reasons why some people will outrightly tell you they dont consume made in Nigeria food items. And the more reason why our Industries arent growing.

THE EDUCATIONAL BACKWARDNESS OF THE NORTH IS A HUGE DRAWBACK ON THE NATION.

(Pls dont attack me, i dont mean to backlash the North... I just said the plain truth)

The people caught were Igbo boys

1 Like

Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by IMASTEX: 4:04am On Nov 10, 2018
thesicilian:
The only time we've ever had someone trying to safeguard what we consume was when Dr. Dora Akunyili was NAFDAC boss. May God bless her soul.
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Oponel1962: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Is it not an offence to poison food and bring it to the market to sell not matter for what reason?
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by chris51(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Apart from washing beans before cooking. I suggest we should poor the water away when it boils and put fresh water for cooking.
This process should rid beans of snippers used for its preservation. Snipper is too toxic
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by chris51(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2018
chris51:
Apart from washing beans before cooking. I suggest we should poor the water away when it boils and put fresh water for cooking.
This process should rid beans of snippers used for its preservation. Snipper is too toxic
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by adetes: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Beans all d way
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by goldman777: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Lilimax:
Toxic when used as not recommended by manufacturer but to be cancerous is not true. Stop spreading lies!!!
Google is your friend pick up that sniper bottle and Google it's content so you don't say it's me telling you the name of the substance to Google on Wikipedia sniper and it's likes has been banned as a cancernogen in the u.s.a since the 1970,s it is so toxic that if you spray it undiluted in your room you won't see mosquito for at least almost 2weeks or as much as a month.that is not a normal insecticide for your info.the case against why the Nigerian government and other developing tropical countries use it is because of the threat malaria pose on Nigerians despite it's high toxicity.malaria still remains the number one killer disease in the world.the govt plans to ban it's use by 2020 so if you're one those using it on food or people better be informed thanks to the internet proper information sharing is very poor in Nigeria
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
CharleyBright:
Really?
Truth be told, these can only emanate from Northern Nigeria.
The height of illiteracy in the Northern Nigeria has many dire consequences some of which has made many Nigerians endangered species.
Tell me, is it not height of illiteracy that will make some local farmers resort to using Snipers and other highly harmful insecticides directly on consumables?
And ironically, the major market for most Northern produce are predominantly the Southern Nigeria.
By implication now, many will refrain from consuming beans and the genuine growers of beans will start to count thier loses with the impending drop in demand.

And these dire lapses are part of the reasons why some people will outrightly tell you they dont consume made in Nigeria food items. And the more reason why our Industries arent growing.

THE EDUCATIONAL BACKWARDNESS OF THE NORTH IS A HUGE DRAWBACK ON THE NATION.

(Pls dont attack me, i dont mean to backlash the North... I just said the plain truth)

Please explain to us how come these supposedly educationally advanced southern Blodas (Faith Ogbona, Chidioke Ogbona and Sunday Ogbona) who hail from Ebonyi State were recently caught and arrested in their Lagos shop for mixing sniper to their beans; are they also from the north?

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/3-brothers-arrested-for-selling-poisoned-beans-id6414702.html
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by IMASTEX: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Archbishop88:
Bye bye to moi moi, beans and bean cake.
Lol
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Purplekush(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2018
This country is lawless. Be careful what you eat.

No rules abide. You die. We bury you. No control on consumables.

Now, take a moment to imagine all the unhealthy and unmentionable practices roadside food vendors including the fruit vendors down to "kwuli kwuli" qnd suya sellers have been using while prepping their meals for the public.

Dead fowl roasted for us. Unhygienic food preparation et al.

Even our imported food stocks displayed on ShopRite are all chemical laced and genetically modified

That explains why their Apple's and oranges no dey ever spoil for months. Tueh
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Efomeh2020(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
A beans seller once told me that he uses sniper to prevent weevils from evading his wares.
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Pataricatering(f): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Say it - don’t be shy !
Richdad50:
Most nigerians are just desperate. Call it economic desperation. The indices ticked up since 2015. It shows a significant rise in poverty and hardship since the begining of 2015
Re: CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans by Carlyscales: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2018
kennygee:
So the sniper video is really true.
I new about using sniper ( otapipia then) to preserve beans like more than 15yrs ago in Northeast.

When the woman trying to store the beans used d normal powdery substance n d weevils were still multiplying. Her friend joked that since the preservative is ineffective n ordinary powder. She should kukuma give d weevils mirrors to look face n apply d powder properly. so after she was advised to use Otapipia.

So d best way is if u got trusted contacts in d north u ask them to buy d one that has no medicine at all - slightly costlier -
Then u poor them - filled- into black jericans, add some Cameroon peper n cork them. Bring out the kegs to d sun once in a while. The pepper n anaerobic conditions d weevils cannot survive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira / Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.