Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos (51082 Views)

Don't Panic. There's Hope For Nigerian Food Systems / Panic Buying At Apo Shoprite Abuja / Panic Buying At Daleko Market, Isolo Rd, Mushin Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Oracle55: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is panic buying in blenco Pagos as we here rush to get food stuffs that will past us for the next 14 days. The crowd here is disheartening

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Oracle55: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Oracle55: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oracle55:
More pictures

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Homeboiy: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Some shops are still opened here in B-side

Na money to buy foodstuffs no de

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
It can never reach the crazy level in the West as at last 2 weeks or last week.
The only problem is that prices will skyrocket.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Abboki: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
tongue
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by stalwart123(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin

And we still dey jamboree for Akwa Ibom.

People are on their daily routine as though there's no pandemic.

I hope it won't be too late. Any body that knows Udom should tell him to lock down now.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Tonyspecial(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
coro coro mata
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Pr0cter: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
That should be Blenco at Ajah - Badore axis, Lagos.

Nigerians can rush for Africa.

The way they are doing this panic buying, e come be like say the world wan end.

Btw the president gave shopping malls and food industry exemption from closing during the period of the curfew.

Make una take am easy.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by OChimex: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
We pray this lock down don't go long because Nigeria is never ready for anything. Peoples pocket will dry, process will triple and the govt won't help.

God help us.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Tunex252(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by oluwatomisin93(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God see US through this.

2 Likes

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Respect55(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where money to buy sef

4 Likes

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Frankyboy1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Most states in Nigeria will suffer Lagos lockdwn...alrdy ppl don dey increase price of tins fr my state

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Going out there without masks and gloves is not only preposterous but sinister. You lot couldnt even practice social distancing.

5 Likes

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Proletariat: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Most of them there are the conspiracy theorists and "its just a hoax" bourgeoisie.

So with all the money in their possession, they actually waited for an official announcement of what was already fait accompli as at last week?

They will always have all the excuses in the world why they didn't do their shopping earlier, except paucity of funds.

They should have hoaxed out 14days of hunger and teach others with their silly experience.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by TheChameleon: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
angry

Na to become farmer and hunter for this corona period.

4 Likes

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Built2last: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na person way get money dey do panic buying

5 Likes

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Deal with it
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Skepticus: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin

Panic Dying on its way!

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by makewetalk2: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Panic buying at this time? The government is locking down all the places.
This lockdown will not work in Nigeria. People living in face me and face you and share bathrooms will not work. You cannot be locking people down without electricity and survival package. What will people eat? more people will die inside the house than the virus can kill. sooner people will start rebelling.
this is time for the government to try to pay heed to some pressing issues in the country like the basics. mosquitoes kill more than the virus. millions of people die in nigera of malaria but the government did not lock down the drainages or lagoons. the reason is that they will not die of malaria as they have access to better healthcare.

the sole reason why the government is locking down the places and building walls is because they are protecting themselves not really you.

what will you eat during this lockdown? and what will you eat after the lockdown? how will you pay your rent after the lockdown? how will the local pharmacies buy drugs to sell to you for other sicknesses? what will happen to perishables like banana and tomatoes?

lockdown begins with preparing medical equipment and health facilities for confirmed patients. a country of 200m people should have at least 1 million ventilators. but the whole of abuja two weeks ago had only 2.

NIMASA donated only 20. How are you preparing for the outbreak? People are just donating now when they had this thing in sight for a quarter of a year. the government had been bragging of being prepared, telling lies to her citizens. is this not a time for the government to start assembling all the students in virology and medicine that she has graduated. many virologist are jobless. many doctors are farmers in the country. the US is taking them away and we are insulting the US. do you think a hungry doctor will not jump at the offer?

Buhari, in his speech, said that the world is researching for a vaccine. what a lame president. he sits down in aso rock and waiting for others in foreign countries to research a drug to a virus that is killing his own people. what action is he doing to aid the people in the research? dont we have researchers?

Nigerians abroad are brainy and play a huge part in many organizations around the world. In the Caribbean, nigerian doctors are highly sourced. cos they make it happen.

this is time to build not time to lockdown. it is time for nigerians to ask questions not time to hide in fear. other countries, the malls are still open. but all our markets are closed. how will you feed when you have no light to store your soup or stew?

have an aerial view of nigerian markets and you will puke. until date nothing day change for nigeria but the price of crude.

stop saying that your politicians are trying. they are not! they are doing their job and they get paid for it. they are embezzling your money and you are being grateful. demand for your right and stop being a coward. the generations before you sat like cowards and that is why the country is that way.

buhari says that pilgrim centers and stadium will be used to camp victims of coronavirus hahaha. na wah oh. make una see wetin this man day plan for una oh.

china built a hospital in 10 days. instead of buhari to start building, he wants you to die en masse in stadiums. what happened to the rehabilitation of hospitals now? what happens to construction now? he did not take Abba kyari to stadiums. rather he was flown from abuja where ventilators are lacking to lagos.

alakija built a castle of $700m dollars in ikoyi, but donated 35m naira to save her fellow nigerians. haha. my dear. I just want to say Thank You to Tonto Dike for making a move and setting trends that no one has followed until now.

the same thing that happened to your government dividends has happened to all those donated cash.

nigerians if you see way, run comot from that country. it is hell.
in the midst

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Zico5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
In fact, I pity those people that are still in support of this useless government. Rather than finding ways to cushion the negative impact of this pandemic, they pronounced sit at home. Other countries of the world are trying to bring balance to their citizens life, they are making life tougher for common man. No incentives, no medical care. Then what is the effect of single account they initiated long time ago, where are these funds generating from one angle to another? I will not cause them but posterity will surely judge them and their mumu followers.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by sweetmelanin(f): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cc. Shuku, eltata, Cvesta, 40secondsMan

Okay, okay, stop quoting me.. I've removed my misleading post.

Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Slawormir: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by fineboynl(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
corona virus is not as dangerous as the media is portraying it. cancer and malaria kills more people per year. every body should go to work. please save the economy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Let the panic buying begin! For those who don't have a penny or foodstuffs in their house, this is the time to trust in the Lord. He is Jehovah Jireh the Lord our Provider!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
That announcement by Buhari wasn't necessary. There was already a restriction of movement in Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by Bossontop(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nor be sanwolu talk say make dem go stock up
Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by xform: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oracle55:
There is panic buying in blenco Pagos as we here rush to get food stuffs that will past us for the next 14 days. The crowd here is disheartening
wetin man go do for Naija. Meanwhile observe this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f_SlMReJhM what will happen to them?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos by BabyApple(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please I need a job or Mini bus (korope) to work from oyingbo to Yaba. I have 3 years valid driver's license I can also work as a personal driver . I stay around ebute metta Lagos mainland. I am open to do any other work beside driving.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.