Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life (1929 Views)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Beke2020: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

I read your blog everyday. I feel like you are that friend I could talk to. My name is Zara John (Not real name) and I am 48 years old. I am a Teacher and I am smart,beautiful and a Christian.

Jzhane,since I was born up to this day,no man has ever asked me out. I have never been in a relationship before. Its as if I am invincible to men. I have been on a dating site once . I met a guy online but he just wanted to sleep with me which I did not agree to. I feel lonely most times in my life. The only thing that gives e joy is teaching the beautiful children in school.

The Children call me Ms. Zara and I see them like my own children but I actually wish they are truly mine. I feel like I have missed so much in life. I do not let people know how I feel inside. People think I am used to it by now. But as I near the age 50,I am getting scared more and more.

My upbringing may have a lot to do with my situation. I grew up in very strict religious background and for most of my adult life,I was thought I was going to be a reverend sister. But I backed out just before I got into convent. I tried to make friends but men only see me like a sister. I had a crush on a guy in school back then but I could never tell him. Today he is married with kids.

My mother has been to several prayer houses for my situation.Some have told her that I am not.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-50-i-fear-that-i-will-be-alone-for-the-rest-of-my-life/

Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Opinionated: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Your story seems like one for us to visit your site. Tell the lady to get her family to matchmake her with a man. End of problem.

2 Likes

Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by donbachi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
She spent her youthful age selecting...now see the result...she been manless till now could either be a spiritual problem,character issue or she was a die hard ferminist before.
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Mizwisdom(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
You're 50, you're alive! that's good.

2 Likes

Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Beke2020: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy may not be because she is selective. Maybe some other reasons.it well!
donbachi:
She spent her youthful age selecting...now see the result...she been manless till now could either be a spiritual problem,character issue or she was a die hard ferminist before.
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
All these lie-lie stories, abeg. NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Beke2020: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked hope your name is not Thomas?
meobizy:
All these lie-lie stories, abeg. NEXT!
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Beke2020: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
For almost two weeks now. 60 percent of our stories are from this who join our either our whatsapp or telegram groups from here. So what the heck are some of you talking about
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by Beke2020: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
And also note only Jzhane , who is in full employment writes for LS without support. So, if she is making up all the stories, she must be a genius cool cool
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by okoroemeka(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Beke2020:
Hello Jzhane,

I read your blog everyday. I feel like you are that friend I could talk to. My name is Zara John (Not real name) and I am 48 years old. I am a Teacher and I am smart,beautiful and a Christian.

Jzhane,since I was born up to this day,no man has ever asked me out. I have never been in a relationship before. Its as if I am invincible to men. I have been on a dating site once . I met a guy online but he just wanted to sleep with me which I did not agree to. I feel lonely most times in my life. The only thing that gives e joy is teaching the beautiful children in school.

The Children call me Ms. Zara and I see them like my own children but I actually wish they are truly mine. I feel like I have missed so much in life. I do not let people know how I feel inside. People think I am used to it by now. But as I near the age 50,I am getting scared more and more.

My upbringing may have a lot to do with my situation. I grew up in very strict religious background and for most of my adult life,I was thought I was going to be a reverend sister. But I backed out just before I got into convent. I tried to make friends but men only see me like a sister. I had a crush on a guy in school back then but I could never tell him. Today he is married with kids.

My mother has been to several prayer houses for my situation.Some have told her that I am not.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-50-i-fear-that-i-will-be-alone-for-the-rest-of-my-life/
the next best thing to do to get pregnant and be a single mom if still possible. not been married is not strange but not having a child is strange.
Re: Almost 50..I Fear That I Will Be Alone For The Rest Of My Life by frozen70(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
As afar as I am concerned

Nothing is wrong with you

The only problem you have is you yourself

That means you are still a virgin or what?

There are many men out there and I don't know how you want them to marry you without sleeping with you, not even with your present age

Get a man for yourself and feel like a woman

If you think you can't get one for reasons best known to you

Go and adopt a child and start having sense of womanhood and motherhood

If you continue with your solo life style, at old age you will be on your own honestly

All the money you are making, what are you using it for

No matter how you love your students and see them as your children you are deceiving yourself because they will still go home and meet their mum

Since you love children adopt one and be happy with yourself

If you don't act fast loneliness will deal with you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Problem Living With Mother In Law / What Body Care/lotion Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / My Wife Deceeive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.