Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Get A Business Website + Logo + Business Card For Just 30k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A Business Website + Logo + Business Card For Just 30k (313 Views)

Should I Quit My 30k Job Or Continue And Hope For A Better Days / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? / Get A Website With Just 30K! Free Digital Strategy To Help You Gain Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Website + Logo + Business Card For Just 30k by chubysoft1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
As a start-up, many entrepreneurs may be indecisive on how important they need a website and a business card. You might not want to miss this. SoftStudio is running a promo and have slashed down prices to the barest just for you so that you can own your professional website, company logo and business cards for just 30k.

For only 30k. Yes. You heard me. With 30k you stand a chance to own that website, company logo and business card.
Now this 30,000 package has the following:
1. Website
 Domain name registration (.com.ng) for 1year
 Hosting for 1year
 Business webmail (example, info@example.com)
 Web theme and customisation
 Maximum of 6 website page
2. Company Logo
Delivered to you in:
 Png and Jpeg format
3.Business card:
 Professional design
 100 pieces
 Front design only or,
 Front and back design

See some of our sites:
www.flybeez.com.ng
www.msscargo.com
www.cisternpetroleum.com.ng

Whatsapp/Call: 07063665901 for more details;
Re: Get A Business Website + Logo + Business Card For Just 30k by Oluwatobi09(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2018
This is how you guys spoil markets for real programmers. You offered all of these for just 25k?! Where's your own profit? Even with discount sef...smh
Developers are not beggars guy.
I visited the first website and had to use almost 2mb to view it, mobile responsiveness is 80%. To many pictures (that are not optimized) when it's not social media.
Please let's change this 'I must get customer by force' attitude.
Well it's not your fault, it's because of your level in programming.
Re: Get A Business Website + Logo + Business Card For Just 30k by chubysoft1(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Oluwatobi09:
This is how you guys spoil markets for real programmers. You offered all of these for just 25k?! Where's your own profit? Even with discount sef...smh
Developers are not beggars guy.
I visited the first website and had to use almost 2mb to view it, mobile responsiveness is 80%. To many pictures (that are not optimized) when it's not social media.
Please let's change this 'I must get customer by force' attitude.
Well it's not your fault, it's because of your level in programming.

lol bro. You don't need to be a developer to build a website, you can use wordpress, wix, etc. Even Google has a free web builder.

All the images in my websites are 100% optimised for all mobile devices: check: paccaint.org, msscargo.com, amongst others

As an entrepreneur I have done all the calculations before arriving at 25k, so mind you business (In Robert Kiyosaki voice).

Stay there and be writing html codes to build a simple website while Wix, Wordpress, Google and the rest a building CMS apps for everyone to build their website and mobile apps.

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Passengers In Zimbabwe Caught In Bus Fire... At Least 42 Killed / Dainty School Of Cosmetology And Fashion Designing / 11 Ultimate Reasons Why Your Business Will Always Fail In Nigeria. (+solutions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.