Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (43970 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by epik1: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Yes I know you are eager to know the reason why N-Power has refused to pay her beneficiaries the monthly stipend of 30,000 Naira. I am eager to know as well. But the truth is, nobody is ready to tell you anything or act unless you make them treat you like a human being and not a slave.

You are in servitude if as a graduate you're paid 30,000 Naira by the Federal Government for your monthly service and they still delay these stipends. Today is the 19th day of November and N-Power is yet to officially issue a statement as to why our October stipends has not been paid. This is dehumanizing and disrespectful on the part of the government!

But then, we the beneficiaries are also to blame. We have accepted it as the norm and that's why they treat us as savages. With our number and the social media, we can make the Federal Government aware of our displeasures. Now is the time to take action!

We have started an online protest on Twitter. Lend credence to this protest by expressing your disatisfaction at the lacklustre attitude of N-Power by using the hashtag #NpowerPayOurOctoberStipend

If Senators can be paid their bogus allowance and monthly salaries on time, why is it so difficult to pay graduates 30k?

We stop praying and waiting on them to pay whenever they feel like, we call them to order to pay at the right time.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
One of my friends complained bitterly to me today; that she can't shout out loud because her neighbors would use it against her. I was surprised when she said that they've not been paid d October stipend.
You guys could campaign and set out a day to march out. Maybe they've 4gotten u guys since it's a new ministry that handles d SIP now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Kmartt(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lalasticlala please help push this to the front page for the benefit of the volunteers. Thanks in anticipation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by DrTims(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
It's terrible
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by DennisEche(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
OF WHAT USE, THE NEXT LEVEL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by LadySarah: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
It was here they mobilised to bring Buhari back because of their stipend. undecided

Nextweek ,they wil pay you two mths at once.

Naija 4 plus 4: change is here

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Jestin: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anything that has to do with the common man is not important to Nigeria Government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by drlaykay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have not got my October salary too
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by sweetonugbu: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria don cast , broken bottles has no mekwatarism.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by emydnobl: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
DrTims:
It's terrible

Honestly, is so painful for graduate to have this penny monthly, also suffered delay in receiving stipend.
Npower not included in minimum wage, do they not visit the same market with other workers?

Abeg, join me in crying loud for Nigerian Youths!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by BloggerDonald: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin

BECAUSE SOMEONE WON 60 MILLION FOR BBNAIJA

AND THEY ARE PLANNING TO ADD 2K TO UNA MONEY

BUHARI'S SON DEY WAIT FOR HIM OWN SALARY

SO COOL DOWN , UNA DEY THE SAME SHOE

1 Like

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Vcklo: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by u11ae1013: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
They have used it to sponsor yayah bello

24 Likes

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Alexgeneration(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bunch of lazy Nigerian youths,instead of holding their government for accountability and transparency in managing their vast common wealth,they prefer to munch on crumbs and when their masters withhold their crumbs,they run to social media with borrowed data and phone charged with generator to protest.

While their mates in ordinary South Africa earn better,the dumb simpletons in west Africa continue to wallow in poverty with their acclaimed sophistication and education.

MUMU CRUMBIES

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by SultanOfAbia: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
The Way SpaceBookers Type Alphabets
U go think say Dem Still dey Primary 2

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by tunary(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Another scam from the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Duggedised12(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
N-power will soon be scrapped. They will come up with reasons why they cannot continue to fund the program and thank you all for your services.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by deraluv(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thou I’m not involved with the N stuff hope the pay you guys sooner but the truth be told these N power guys are really enjoying ohh the know what I’m talking about just chill don’t rush it before the scraps it out that one bad na only Mouth we get for social network remember

I JUST THE WAIT FOR THE DAY ALL NL YOUTH MEMBERS WILL GATHER TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT STATE AND PROTEST FOR ONE WEEK AT ABUJA GOVERNMENT GO BEGIN FEAR YOUTH WITH OUR DECISIONS

But wait ooo who will come out lol everybody dey fear including me self that is shouting anyhow cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is a Nigeria thing....i can tell you that somebody somewhere among the top guns in this country is using the wage bill to make money for himself.....imagine a huge N15b kept in a fixed acount for 2weeks

8 Likes

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Dobson43: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
cool
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Abdhool(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Am not sure some of you deserve to be paid...you don see osho free...nawah for you na o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by money121(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by ohosi4real(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbish, I hate naija
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Bambambiglo: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
rubbish
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by superlanny(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
you need to be grateful to that boss or clients that pays your money, nobody deserves to be owed his wages, are they not aware xmas is coming, i trust bubu sha, osinbajo will do the needful

1 Like

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Femich18(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Conceptalumi: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin don't bother to ask why, I'm sure the person in charge of the N-power scheme was sacked alongside the aides that were sacked, so all you benefitting from the scheme are automatically sacked

6 Likes

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by franchasng: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ask Osinbandele, who knows if its the reason they removed all his previous portfolios and aides because I had he ate some public yam while sharing trader moni, even though I still like him and prefer him over the drug kingpin turned political leader of the Yoruba land shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by helinues: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are N-Power beneficiaries Politicians?

Fg's response

1 Like

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by Wasky101: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
They don give yaya bello your October stipend

1 Like

Re: Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? by iamawara(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
I just pray they didn't use our money in Bayelsa and Kogi. Never trust this government. Npower come and answer is oh. The handle will be like, "payment will commence shortly" whaaaaattt Npower shortly is like u hearing JESUS IS COMING SOON. Failed program. Shortly kee you dere Npower

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja / Sacked Today For Being 'too Introverted', Unfair? / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.