Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Girlfriend (388 Views)

Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / Rent A Girlfriend. (emotional Support And Outings) / I Need A Girlfriend In Abuja, Nyanya-maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girlfriend by Harryyoung992: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
I need a girlfriend who can inspire me and care and love me the way I am... Am a young man still finding my feet but still graduate of Education Economics..... Need a fair, tall and slim singer, likely in medical line, I have missed how love feels
Re: Need A Girlfriend by Learnstuffs: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2018
After you find your feet, girlfriends will start rushing you. For now, get your priorities right and go hustle.
Re: Need A Girlfriend by 2dice01: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigeria girls dont wanna hear story

Hustle bro ..na you go run for girls cheesy
Re: Need A Girlfriend by techgeek12(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Harryyoung992:
I need a girlfriend who can inspire me and care and love me the way I am... Am a young man still finding my feet but still graduate of Education Economics..... Need a fair, tall and slim singer, likely in medical line, I have missed how love feels

Re: Need A Girlfriend by Harryyoung992: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2019
27th is my birthday been today, I am not in any relationship and my mind has been for stability due to much of responsibilities, yesterday been 26th of July 2019 was a funny day for me. Went out and I came back in the afternoon and I opened my WhatsApp boom!!! Was a message from a girl called Faith, due I will confess she is beautiful and my kind of spec, Just that I didn't know the play plan... She said she saw me on Narialand and bla bla bla!!! In my mind of minds I was like me that is in the readers association could be found like this then am a lucky somebori....we chatted and the bad new was she dey Abuja the land of milk and honey while am in d land of the water side in Rivers...She said she no like distance Relationship at first am like did God drop her for me to give me Rules and Regulations, Hmmm no be small thing, But the striking thing she ask me was are u born Again, It sound funny but not funny, which I am by his grace, And the Next thing, She want to suppress me with her pictures, we discussed things which I no fit share here, Imagin me come dey smile like person dey dash 20 Naria to lick sweet, In my inner mind I was like is she d one, But seriously Singlship has humbled me to the core in fact I too loyal come dey search were loyalty come hide, I just hope is not fantasy I had before my birthday, I know am distracted base on so much responsibility but am happy say girls now dey shoot their shot now oo, u say u be 5'8 I go check my Corper faith wey base in Abuja...don't know if nah play or u really mean what u said to me or U want make I do d official chasing....cont

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. / Matured Ladies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.