Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. (388 Views)

I Need A Uniform Lady For A Serious Relationship / Need A Mature Lady For Marriage / Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by OdinceGoodwill: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Hi, am a music Artiste, a web developer and a media personnel. I need a lady who can be able to add value to my life and i also add to her own life for a serious relationship, she must be based in Lagos or portharcourt. Age: from 22 - 50yrs. A relationship that can lead to marriage. Hit me up. Send me an email.
Re: I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
Not on social media because you will be scammed and disappointed. Either you go to a Church gathering if you re a christian or a muslim religious gathering if you are a christian. I am not saying girls there are the best but believe me, they are far better than the social media face-painted ones. It does not end there, once you have seen the lady you like, meet with God's true pastor/prophet to pray about it, if she's the right one or not because whatever the destiny she carries will affect you and your future either positively or otherwise. Our parents took these steps and they were happy forever with a rare incidence of divorce as has been the commonplace today because we have failed to do the right things...my advice

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Young68(f): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
You can be scammed anywhere, churches of now days are scams, wherever you are, you know what you looking for in a woman once you see those things go to God for confirmation and that all, keep praying for God to direct the right person my dear, send me a mail: princesshardeycrowns@yahoo.com I can hoot you up, thanks
Re: I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship. by Young68(f): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
I haven't seen you

(1) (Reply)

Matured Ladies / Who Is This Seunosewapenis? / Help Me Solve This Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.