Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Church Bassist Needs Advice - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Bassist Needs Advice (8778 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by daviddoc(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
[right][/right]I have been playing keyboard for 2 years now. But due to the effort put in myself I became so good that I get paid 25k per month by a certain church. 5k every Sunday. Night Virgil and other is my obligation.i also play outside of the church for fun where I still get paid.i hope you learnt something.my family member has a church but when I need money I no dey near the church at all talkless of who is not even my relation. Spits

Two years? That's quite impressive. What's your location bro?
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Talknochip(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
pfijacobs:
according to him its like they think he wants to eat their money or he is lying
Ok.. Its really a sad situation.. Your friend should make the meeting possible to settle this issue once and for all or for the 'records', even as he continue to do everything legit to keep himself and his family 'going'! It is his 'responsibility' to do that... Our church leaders have forgotten that human beings are the Church not the physical structures they are building everywhere and everyday!

1 Like

Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
bizza45:
Which kin story b this one... So ur friend has become a good Samaritan now baa... If e like make e no go look for money .... Make e dey there dey dash church e talent , church wey go abandon am if e get mata

Christianity is a scam.
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by CEOZionDataEnt: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Can't advice on this, its one sided in which your friend appears like an angel while the church looks like d exact opposite. If the church was truly that vicious, its his fault to hang around there till he had problems
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by CEOZionDataEnt: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Christianity is a scam.
Oga, Yoruba adage says, if someone kills a whole family, father mother and child, if you give him chance to hear him out, his actions might get justified. What you saw is only a side of the story which you don't even know if such ever happened or if that's how it happened.
Still, you're entitled to your own opinions and conclusions
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2018
CEOZionDataEnt:

Oga, Yoruba adage says, if someone kills a whole family, father mother and child, if you give him chance to hear him out, his actions might get justified. What you saw is only a side of the story which you don't even know if such ever happened or if that's how it happened.
Still, you're entitled to your own opinions and conclusions

Don't even go there.

Wen u was a Christian, I witnessed worse.

And wen I was a Christian, I knew people who witnessed same.

This is classic church behaviour in Nigeria,It is not new. The church does not help anyone in need. They keep telling u one story or the other.

The church worldwide is also a business n is isn't interested in helping anyone. Do u want to know how wealthy the church is? The Catholic church in 2015 made a profit after tax of around 98 billion dollars.....That can end world hunger in 1 year.

I repeat this fact, Nigerian pastors, priests n prophets aren't interested in helping their members.

I know this story so stop telling me about the other side of the story.
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
daviddoc:

Two years? That's quite impressive. What's your location bro?
I'm from the east region and you?
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by daviddoc(m): 2:17am On Nov 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
I'm from the east region and you?
From the east region too but reside temporarily in the South.
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Olumyyde(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
CHESTER48:
please how do you do the music courses? Do you do it at your house or rented office. Also how much do you charge per student let's say who wants to learn piano?
I do the classes in my clients' houses, I make sure the classes don't clash with my regular jobs.
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
daviddoc:

From the east region too but reside temporarily in the South.
what equipment do you play?
Re: Church Bassist Needs Advice by daviddoc(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2018
CHESTER48:
what equipment do you play?
The keyboard too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contra Bibliolatreia II -the Septuagint / If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.