Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) (49625 Views)

Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by vioment: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2018
I can confidently state that nigeria fire fighters (not because of their lack of effort but equipment and infrastructure) will not pass a street fire test promptly or efficiently. America faces earthquakes, fire, flood, hurricanes, and others, but is still standing high. If the weathers were reversed with nigeria, na refugee and beggars all affected and alive go just be. Nigeria is just not ready for anything complex that is not of crime.

Shout out to california and the california FD, God bless America.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2018
I thought they were in their zones? They were untouchable, they don't die they multiply.

Let's see, tis just the beginning.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2018
You'll notice that no one would blame Trump.

Same thing with the 11 people killed in the same state, or the Jews murdered 2 weeks ago

No one is blaming the US president for the acts of man and acts of god

But in Nigeria.....a woman is constipated and she'll blame the president.

2 Likes

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by CoolKizzy(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2018
insurance company right now.

4 Likes

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by muffyt05: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Insurance companies right now

1 Like

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by proffemi: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834472:
...We should keep thanking God that we don't experience all these natural disaster in this nation....

Lol.

What if I told you that you just highlighted a major source of our problems? Disasters are, well, disastrous grin for the individual, but make society as a whole smarter and more resilient. What is it they say about necessity and invention?

2 Likes

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by somehow: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2018
So who should the people facing these issues thank?
post=72834472:
This is serious...... seriously serious!

We should keep thanking God that we don't experience all these natural disaster in this nation.

And the only disaster that we have about these corrupt politicians, wildfire like this will consume them and all they used our money for soon IJN.

Insurance companies over there should be counting their losses now!
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Lightwands(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Let's Blame Trump. grin or should Buhari take this one? cheesy
May God grant them respite.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834472:

We should keep thanking God that we don't experience all these natural disaster in this nation.

And the only disaster that we have about these corrupt politicians, wildfire like this will consume them and all they used our money for soon IJN.

Yes, God blessed us naturally by keeping us away from disasters like earthquake, volcanic eruptions, wild fires etc which would have certainly wiped us out considering our gross incompetence and irresponsibility but we cursed ourselves with wicked, evil and irresponsible rulers like Buhari, Abacha, IBB etc.

About the fire update, nine people are already dead and entire towns being razed down completely!!

1 Like

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by bedspread: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2018
sonofanarchy:
please explorers how does this wild fire start?
Perilous times...

We are in the Very Last minutes of the Earth..

Those who understand things as these, will draw themselves to JESUS CHRIST..

If ordinary fire sets a nation into confusion then imagine what Will be happening on Earth Once JESUS sounds HIS Trumpet and the saints disappear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Twinmama(f): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Loss I mean huge loss
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72834472:

Starting from buhari ur grandpa

2 Likes

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
The fire destroyed the town of Paradise, Wetin Jehovah’s Witness people go now since paradise is gone ..

4 Likes

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by lezan(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=victme1 post=72838770]This oyinbo pipu mumu plenty self! Make them use their technology put giant Julius berger pipe around the forest. Them go punch hole for the pipe . then them go connect the pipe for dam open the water! One time water go de comot for the whole wey the d bodi of the pipe like fountain! Shikenan! Omi lon poro ina (na water the kill fire).

All this wahala wey fire brigade and helicopter the do no go reach any where!

Oya clap � for ursef. But on a serious note, you
Made me smile despite the sad situation
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by dominique(f): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2018
"It doesn't seems like..." So Kim K sef dey gbagaun
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2018
anything inherited under false meansl that is not of God
burn to ashes
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:

CALIFORNIA is the home of entertainment in the US.
Now, sometimes the temperature can go up so high that it can ignite a spark.
They have this kind of HARMATTAN like weather characteristics, but theirs is at the extreme.

During SUMMER, it can be terrible, however when approaching winter, they start experiencing the COLD, but very dry atmosphere.

But it still remains a nice place to reside.
U get to meet promising souls, with enviable dreams.
Very true about California being a nice place to stay, apart from the natural disasters which the government are always prepared for, so no lives will be lost.

California is indeed a dream.

It is better to have two homes if you live in California.
One in California and the other in new york, Washington or las Vegas, during natural disasters.

Between the pics of the place ravaged by wild fire with the America flag flying is so Adorable.

Americans are blessed, forget about natural disasters, They are indeed God own country.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2018
chuks000:
Please how do I create a thread? Wanna share something
you ve been on nairaland since 2011 and you are asking stewpid question
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2018
victme1:
This oyinbo pipu mumu plenty self! Make them use their technology put giant Julius berger pipe around the forest. Them go punch hole for the pipe . then them go connect the pipe for dam open the water! One time water go de comot for the whole wey the d bodi of the pipe like fountain! Shikenan! Omi lon poro ina (na water the kill fire).

All this wahala wey fire brigade and helicopter the do no go reach any where!

Rip to the dead!
My tori.
You try no be small!
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Josepherike: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
The End Is Near!
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Oh poor KimK, thankGod fire didn't gut her plastic body.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by vikstandon(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
If I run a fire insurance I will do well to have my own fire service stations.

People leverage over these disasters!! And I dare not afford them that life they pray for; containing these disasters is an insurance of its own.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Triniti(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Chai, make this fire no go burn my house for Malibu
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Very true about California being a nice place to stay, apart from the natural disasters which the government are always prepared for, so no lives will be lost.

California is indeed a dream.

It is better to have two homes if you live in California.
One in California and the other in new york, Washington or las Vegas, during natural disasters.

Between the pics of the place ravaged by wild fire with the America flag flying is so Adorable.

Americans are blessed, forget about natural disasters, They are indeed God own country.
CALIFORNIA is a Home.
It's my State
Very Expensive.
GOD resides there.
I see God everyday
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigeria only natural disaster is bad leaders that has been emerging since inception of this country.

I pray for a thunderous plus fire disaster consume this shithole leaders of Nigeria. Both past n presents ill-hearted leaders.

All I need from you guys is Amen
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Insurance go hear am

1 Like

Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2018
If this had happened in Nigeria (God forbid) a lot of people would have been calling for the head of the president. But a lot of natural disasters especially, mass killing and mass shooting in the USA and those citizens knows this is not the fault of the president, but if it was in Nigeria, many would have been calling Buhari all sorts of names and that he is a bad luck.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Asquare84(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
chuks000:
Please how do I create a thread? Wanna share something

Click on new topic
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
xynerise:

A place vulnerable to wide fire is a nice place to reside? No, I will pass
Most of the nice places to stay on Earth are vulnerable to one disasters or the other just.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Chubhie: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Explorer is the real fire that consumes data bundles. If you on capped bundle, Don't bother following him.

May the raging fire be contained and may all that lost something and loved ones heal and have the grace for a new chapter.
Re: California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) by Rbae: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Signs of the last days o. God's kingdom is at hand! God, please be with each and everyone in California. This is scary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarah Forbes Bonetta- The Yoruba Slave Who Became Queen Victoria’s Goddaughter / Wizkid BUSTED On Instagram For Lying About His Location (photos) / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.