Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up (1108 Views)

Psalm West: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Name Their Fourth Child / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by eyesoflagos: 8:08pm On Mar 25
Why I divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian finally opens up

The famous American media celebrity Kim Kardashian has revealed the real reason behind her decision to divorce legendary hip-hop artist Kanye West.

After being joined in a sumptuous 2014 wedding, the pair lived together for eight years until announcing their split in 2022.

Speaking candidly about the difficulties in her marriage to Kanye West, Kardashian made a special appearance on the hit television program Big Boss. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

While acknowledging his status as “the best rapper of all time” and “the richest black man in America,” she emphasized that her primary issue with Kanye West was his character.

“I married the best rapper of all time. Not only that, he is the richest black man in America, a talented legit genius who gave me four incredible kids. So when I divorced him you have to know it came down to just one thing, his personality,” Kardashian said.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/why-i-divorced-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-finally-opens-up/

cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi , mynd44

The former power couple shares four children together: North, 10, Saint, 8, Chicago, 6, and Psalm West, who is 4 years old.

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by derecho(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25
Okay...the "personality" you never saw before marrying him.Keep deceiving your fans like Tinubu does to his supporters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by MuslimIgbo: 8:27pm On Mar 25
I have zero pity for Kanye

He got what he deserves from that shameless harlót and pòrn actress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by Newfoundlove: 8:28pm On Mar 25
The guy has lost his faculties

2 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by NoSmoking: 8:29pm On Mar 25
Newfoundlove:
The guy has lost his faculties

Same goes for both of them

🤕

3 Likes

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25
The weyreyest black guy around

🥵

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by NobleAngell(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25
Plastic Miss! Funny you would say that about Kanye. You both are two peas in a pod and I loved the idea of you both together. I just hope you guys didn't transmit any of your weird personalities into those innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by oz4real83(m): 9:48am On Mar 26
She has married and divorced about 4 or 5 husbands now, she always has a "why I divorced him" for each of them cheesy grin, we can't even count the number of boyfriends that have come and gone out of her life, the men are always to blame while she is "blameless" cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Divorced Kanye West” – Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up by phosky(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ashanti. / Kanye West's 30th B-day! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.