Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours (421 Views)

Get #20,000 Within A Week During This Quarantine Period / Ecobank Promotes 1,000 Employees / 1,000 South African Gold Miners Stuck Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours by Bromoney: 4:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello my name is Neo Charles but friend's call me bro money.

I have observed lately how many loose their earned money online because of no means of receiving it down here. There is hope for you now.

This is all You need.

Before that i will tell you what i have to offer which will cost you a minimum sum of 1k which is the cheapest you can get for these service.

1 I will HELP you be able to receive money with PayPal by opening one for you.

2 I will Simply HELP you by given you my ebook with diagrams and all on how to open it, i would recommend this because if you learn how to do it yourself? You can possible creat many, link many mails to it, and also be able to create for people and get paid too! Believe me some people pay close to 10k for a Gmail Nigerian Verifiable PayPal account. That i choose to make mine 1k is because I'm a Helper , Smiles

So if you are interested? All you need do is

Text me Your name, real name please because we won't be needing to fake anything, address, Email and any Form of Identification you have, eg Drivers license? Voters card or International passport to 08182194899 on WhatsApp once am done you pay!

Or You can also buy the eBook outright!

Next on my posts i will be talking how you can make over 50$ weekly simply by opening mails! If you want this ebook too you can quickly make a request!/

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours by LANDOS4RE4: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Interested lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours by adecamp(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Your number
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Account For Just #1,000 Within Hours by Bromoney: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
LANDOS4RE4:
Interested lardo4u@gmail.com

Call 08182194899 or chat me up

(1) (Reply)

Thy You Should Not Marry A Beautiful Girl / Who Else Got This Message / Urgent Help Needed! Is BMS Resources Interview Invite Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.