Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (14383 Views)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want APC Chair, Adamu, Removed Before Campaigns / 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month / "Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by zakim(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2018
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, will return to the country before November 18, 2018, reliable party sources told Daily Trust Saturday yesterday. One of them said Oshiomhole had to travel to the United States as a matter of urgency, “because of a personal matter”.

Another party source said Oshiomhole is slated to return well before next Saturday, because of the federal constituency by-election in Kwara State. “He will surely return before the official commencement of presidential and National Assembly campaigns on November 18. Don’t forget that the APC will also be participating in the by-election in Kwara State. So, the chairman is coming back to lead the campaigns,” he said.

Oshiomhole had left the country early morning of Wednesday in the midst of the furore caused by his reported interrogation by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Sunday and Monday, over alleged fraudulent activities during the primaries held in some states.

An aggrieved aspirant for Enugu West Senatorial District ticket, Osita Okechukwu, had on Thursday said that Oshiomhole seemed to have “run away to evade the substitution window meant to redress the grievances of the casualties of his inactions.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/oshiomhole-to-return-before-campaigns-begin.html

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by shutto: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Good for him
Noted

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Anything for the good of the nation!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by kahal29: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Fake news spreading here and there.... According to Saturday punch Oshiomole is back to the country already.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Felixalex(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Who him epp, if he likes he should return after swearing in of whoever won the elections.

The important thing now is out of the thousands of matches today, how can I see 20 12&? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by moneyadulttube: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Mescana22(m): 5:58am On Nov 10, 2018
I need to make FTC before this year ends, it will be a great achievement. please guys always allow me to make it,

meanwhile Oshio is a thief,
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2018
That man went to chill

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Mescana22:
I need to make FTC before this year ends, it will be a great achievement. please guys always allow me to make it,
May God grant your heart desires as you pursue this 'great achievement' of yours!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by blezzy080: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by kudos4god(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Following this Osho baba news kinkily
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by kareemkamil(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Info from nairaland yesterday, that is on his way back to Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by escodotman: 6:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Who would have thought the ''tiger'' could be afraid like this, with all his grandstandings and boastings about being an emperor. This is a man whose first step was to threaten to sack and expel ''dishonourable'' ministers from Buhari's cabinet. So the heat became too much for him, only to run and escape abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by magoo10(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2018
run away midget
Apc cannot survive double factions

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2018
A party built on false hood.

You will soooo scatter

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by luizkyworld(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Only in Nigeria will the ruling party chairman receive more attention than the elected officials. I don't even know who the republican or democrats party chairmen are. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Rextizzle(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Osho baba abeg borrow me Lara for 10 minutes abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by BuyACar(f): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2018
What is a this Osho here Osho there feud all about

Nigeria politics eh, the more you look the less you see

The devil himself cannot compete with us

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by israelmao(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Osho Baba please would you help us to remove Saraki?
Oshiomhole:Don't you know Saraki is my Oga?

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Glink2018(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Osho baba!

Osho jin-jin-jin-jin.

Osho wuruwuru!

Osho Edo jagaban!

No mind dem, you know to play the dirty politcs and win.

You will do the usual.....

Nigeria nah joke o, nothing serious at all...

The youth should take their destiny in their and create a better future dey want for themselves and their families.
Don't wait for all this our unfaithful polithievian and don't fall for their promise because it's always empty promise as usual

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Essential(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2018
I pity all those against oshobaba. Osho is not afriad of anybody. ask obj and gej. Two of the three former godfather in edo are dead after osho retired them. Who is dying next. When he comes for u even ur wife and family will be against u. Small but might. He is one of the outstanding orator that i know. He always have his with words. You can only make ur mouth behind his back. When u see him your words vanish.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Gkemz: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Is he running away from the country because he's afraid of Amosun and Rochas?
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by ThanosIsHere: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Run to the US to drop some stash for the rainy days. Afterall nobody knows what the future holds. But baba haven't you heard of bitcoin?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Ericnrm(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Mescana22:

meanwhile Oshio is a thief,

Are you not ashamed of yourself for openly showing how foolish you are? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Bobby4090: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
From what I understand in all these drama, he ran away simply to avoid being pressured to substitute any of the names he submitted to INEC before the expiry of the substitution date which was yesterday Friday 9th November.
Now the date has expired and INEC has published the candidates names, Amosun, Okorocha and others that lost out have no other option other than to accept the submitted names or defect.
It was a smart move by Oshiomole but also very uncompromising of him. His mission now being accomplished so am sure he could even be back by now.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by Essential(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Gkemz:
Is he running away from the country because he's afraid of Amosun and Rochas?

they are both too small for him. Osho have fought against two president and came out smiling and stronger. He only travelled because he have to.
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by aolawale025: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2018
They also said he's back already
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Is he going to jail for his crimes? That is the question Buhari Will not answer.
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by LibertyRep: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin by doggedfighter(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2018
As at yesterday heard he is already on his way home. He went back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Denies Fashola's Claim On Budgetary Allocations To Road Construction / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War / Buhari’s Wobbling Economic Footprints In Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.