Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division (14267 Views)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by captaincaleb(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-Olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division

…Says Lagos Stands To Gain More By Voting All APC Candidates

…Lagos Gov, A Man With Large Heart - Hamzat

Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Saturday urged voters in Epe Divison to vote enmasse for candidates of All Progressives Congress (APC) across board to ensure the continuation of the good works of the party both in the State and in the country at large.

Governor Ambode, who spoke during a meeting with leaders of APC in the division which was called at his instance and held at Jubilee Chalet in Epe, said it was time for the people to put events before and after the APC governorship primaries in the State which produced Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu as the gubernatorial candidate of the party behind them, and truly unite for the party’s victory.

Addressing the gathering which was well attended by all APC leaders in the division, Governor Ambode said it became imperative for him to meet with them to let them know that all members must submit to the decision of the party.

“All of us are brothers and sisters because this is a close-knit community. It is now time for us to work together for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and election of Mr. Sanwo-Olu because Epe cannot be left behind.

“I know that in view of what happened, some people are still aggrieved but what I want you to know is that there is no way PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) will work for the development of our division like APC. We are also all aware that for the past sixteen years of PDP, they did not do anything in Epe division and it is only the APC that has been doing something for Lagos and for the country.

“I want to assure you that Epe will benefit more if we vote for APC. All my achievements in the last three and half years will be improved upon if Sanwo-Olu wins and so I want to urge you all to come out and vote for APC because that is how we can secure the future of our children and this division.

Also speaking at the meeting, Deputy Governorship candidate of APC in the State, Dr Obafemi Hamzat thanked Governor Ambode and all the leaders in the division, saying the Governor displayed unusual maturity and character which eloquently confirmed that he is a man with large heart.

“I want to thank Governor Ambode for being a man with a large and great heart. What you are doing is unusual and I want to assure you that you have a future and that future will be very soon. We will do everything to protect your interest and that of Epe division.

“Governor Ambode has done his best and we will do our best to continue his legacies and build on what the Governor has done to further develop our dear State,” Hamzat said.

Among those that attended the meeting are Hamzat, Senator representing Lagos East at the upper legislative chamber, Gbenga Ashafa; member of House of Representatives representing Epe, Hon Wale Raji; Chief Lanre Razaq, former Speakers - Adeyemi Ikuforiji and Jokotola Pelumi; Alhaji Akanni Seriki Bamu, among others.

SIGNED

HABIB ARUNA

CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY

DECEMBER 8, 2018

http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2018/12/forget-past-work-for-buhari-sanwo-olus.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Omeokachie: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
How do you "forget the past"?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
The people that bliv they are not Nigerians will stil rush here to comment on Nigeria matter.
fake citizens

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Niorte: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
How can Gov Ambode say PDP has not done anything in Epe for 16 years. Is it not the same APC that has been ruling Lagos.

Simply put APC has abandon Epe for 16 years.

Let's give Jimmy Agbaje a chance! It will be a healthy competition. Whichever party rules Lagos will always want to perform in order to remain the ruling party.

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Kenekingisback: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wasted past, useless past and failed past.

Useless government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by TheMoniker: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oju tila, no more 6th term for the slave master.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by visijo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Girls that can finish a plate of rice without touching the chicken can keep their Virginity till marriage

10 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mr man is now humble

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by itiswellandwell: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Love the statement "Forget the past" he made. May the best candidate win.

8GB ATM CARD FLASH drives. Check my signature.
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Olajah81: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sanwo-Eko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin

Sanwo eko the incoming governor of Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Tinubu really dealt with this man

9 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by prince088: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode must have really stepped on powerful toes.

I feel so sorry for him

Meanwhile

Need a clean ride for Dec?

Super clean toks 2012 camry SE full option with 94 miles actualmileage 
https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012

Super clean toks 2007 Hyundai Elantra with 78k actual mileage. Great for uber or Taxify
https://www.nairaland.com/4880130/toks-2007-hyundai-elantra-78k

No roll back. 

Vin included.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Hotzone(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode is a good politician as future will tell.
Politics is a game of loyalty and diplomacy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Wasted past, useless past and failed past.

Useless government
Hahaha, wetin Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abdusalami, Abacha and Shonekan do you grin

4 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by lonelydora: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode is a weakling. The Governor is the most powerful man in any state. He should have put up a fight before surrendering like 'ekuke' dog.

He forgot the saying......He who fights and run away lives to fight another day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Ajibel(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Well this call was important following the defection of one of his commissioners who incidentally is from Epe
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by kenzysmith: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode would have ended tinubu dynasty in Lagos by joining the pdp contesting against that drug addict buh the slowpoke chicken out abode u re a chicken

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by ChristineC: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
lol nigerian politicians are wonderful people grin grin grin
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by hucienda: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Maradona things happening ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Olayetan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ambode, you have tried and we appreciate you so much...

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by FarahAideed: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
God Punish anybody that says we should work for Buharis victory

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by fk001(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Wailers how market cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Coming from the mouth of an already drowned Governor undecided undecided sad
Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by visijo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
I intentionally put my grandma's phone on silent mode then I told her the ring tone is finished... She gave me money today to buy another ringtone...

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Buterflyle0: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Niorte:
How can Gov Ambode say PDP has not done anything in Epe for 16 years. Is it not the same APC that has been ruling Lagos.

Simply put APC has abandon Epe for 16 years.

Let's give Jimmy Agbaje a chance! It will be a healthy competition. Whichever party rules Lagos will always want to perform in order to remain the ruling party.

Learn to read with understanding. Ambode is referring to 16 years of PDP presidency. And he is right. Pdps 16 years abandoned Epe. Epe became like an abandoned project until APC presidency came.

Epe was left with zero electricity under PDP presidency and zero roads.

I pass through Epe whenever I come to Lagos and the difference is clear between now and the 16 years of PDP presidency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
God Punish anybody that says we should work for Buharis victory

7 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by pippimp(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
How do you "forget the past"?

Most Nigerians have already forgotten it so there is no need for anyone to prompt them to do so. If Nigerians thought of their past before making decisions, the country would not be phucked up today.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
kenzysmith:
Ambode would have ended tinubu dynasty in Lagos by joining the pdp contesting against that drug addict buh the slowpoke chicken out abode u re a chicken
As in Ehn! I thought what was his next move in this politics of chess.

2 Likes

Haha...ojebi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Congress: Adamu Reverses Buni’s Decisions, Directs Withdrawal Of Court Cases / PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.