Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards (19058 Views)

Ali Nuhu Visits Ganduje With Kannywood Actors / Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by sevo(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835024:
GOD BLESS THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF OUR PRESIDENT and her family.
Thanks for taking good care of our handsome President in the other room and all around.
Keep shining Hajia!

Thanks for taking good care of our handsome president?? Now that's funny

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by edupedia: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin

And this is how Buhari wins the election.

Good move First Lady beautiful sister Queen of the North superior master of Federation republic of Nigeria

...u Igbos and thiefkulators....did not vote for him...u lied that he sponsors herdsmen killing...u tell lies about corruption which foreigners confirmed cannot be found with Buhari...u also lied that he sponsors killing of christians...many of your entertainers are PDP supporters ...so u think Buhari do not have his own people?..any dirty game u play towards 2019 shall be countered...u have lost 5 major elections both north and south this year so how u want to beat him we are waiting to see.....Well done madam.....nothing do u....in fact just carry go jare....
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by edupedia: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
sevo:

Thanks for taking good care of our handsome president?? Now that's funny

...please this is another useless IPOB comment....ignore or delete....
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by thaoriginator: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
edupedia:

...u Igbos and thiefkulators....did not vote for him...u lied that he sponsors herdsmen killing...u tell lies about corruption which foreigners confirmed cannot be found with Buhari...u also lied that he sponsors killing of christians...many of your entertainers are PDP supporters ...so u think Buhari do not have his own people?..any dirty game u play towards 2019 shall be countered...u have lost 5 major elections both north and south this year so how u want to beat him we are waiting to see.....Well done madam.....nothing do u....in fact just carry go jare....
Hey nigga please. Buhari is my father, don't you know??
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by sevo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
edupedia:

...please this is another useless IPOB comment....ignore or delete....

IPOB kee you dere...ode!!!

Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by QuestionMark910: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
edupedia:

I support you. One thing I would like you to add is that the American Ambassador stated clearly that Disregard for rule of law worse than corruption.
William Stuart Symington, the United States ambassador to Nigeria, says injustice and disregard for rule of law is worse than the stealing of public funds.Symington said this on Monday October 22 2018 at the convocation lecture of the University of Ilorin, Kwara state, where he delivered a lecture on “Citizen Leadership and the Link between Economic Diversity and Democratic Good Governance”.

The ambassador described disregard for justice and rule of law as “more damning a corruption than stealing of public funds”.

“What many consider as the great corruption is stealing of money but what to me is the great corruption is when people are deprived justice, when you do things without regard to the rule of law,” Symington said.

@Edupedia Our president has disregarded the court. What is your opinion
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by sonature1: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Orla234:
The First Lady is working... wink

I see you Nuhu. Una well done.

I think he's the only popular Kannywood and Nollywood actor

I like him a lot
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by QuestionMark910: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
edupedia:

.u lied that he sponsors herdsmen killing...
Dont mind them. How can our president sponsor herdsmen to kill for people's land which the herdsmen want for grazing of their cattle and government sponsored ranches

Femi Adesina is the president's spokesperson

Nigeria’s president Muhamamdu Buhari has told people from the middle belt of Nigeria that they should be willing to give up their ancestral land for cattle ranches to avoid untimely death.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, gave the chilling threat while speaking on an AIT morning programme.

In response to a question on ancestral attachments to land, Adesina said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter?”

The Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.

edupedia:

u tell lies about corruption which foreigners confirmed cannot be found with Buhari...u also lied that he sponsors killing of christians...many of your entertainers are PDP supporters ...so u think Buhari do not have his own people?..any dirty game u play towards 2019 shall be countered...u have lost 5 major elections both north and south this year so how u want to beat him we are waiting to see.....Well done madam.....nothing do u....in fact just carry go jare....
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by 01mcfadden(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
empressteemah06:
is that hole in your teeth...

Hbd sha
Lol
Na diastema o
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by Ladylollypop: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
People that have less impact to the development of the country
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by danwilliams4u(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by aminho(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
karllemah44:
angry isnt kannywood supposed to be part of nolly wood?
Just asking
kanny wood was before nollywood
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by Darligold(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Donmedrac:
Mhen this Aisha go good for doggy o

let me come and be going.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by Jesusofdaura: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
karllemah44:
angry isnt kannywood supposed to be part of nolly wood?
Just asking

There's No Such Thing As Kannywood Or Nollywood. Rather, There's The Nigerian Movie Cinema.
Those Analogies Were Coined From Hollywood, So Its Unofficial To Refer To Our Industry In That Term..
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by mechanics(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
okay.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by YasirAsiwaju: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
01mcfadden:
Away from the topic, today's my birthday.

Celebrate me, dear Nairalanders.
many happy returns....
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by Codes151(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835024:
Thanks for taking good care of our handsome President in the other room and all around.
Keep shining Hajia!
she is beautiful woman with deprived and wasted childhood
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by marvinsync(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Wife of the president Mrs Aisha Buhari in her bid to support the entertainment industry appreciate and honours kannywood actors as she present them and award each.

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/aisha-buhari-appreciate-and-honour-kannywood-actors-with-awards/

when abokīs don't even have tv
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by efemena5050(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Donmedrac:
What is that her daughter name again..

Imagine having three some with them
purple goat
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by bewla(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835024:
Keep shining Hajia!
yes the first president wife without office in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Honors Kannywood Actors With Awards by aalangel(f): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
I knew this annoying Ali Nuhu will be there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" / Michelle Obama Is A Transexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.