Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) (43845 Views)

Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Dreambeat: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Oh.This is heart-wrenching.RIP man

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Afonja007: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?
If that is true, then too bad.
But with fake news all over the internet, you don't know what to believe anymore, no news, no source, only a pic.

oan,
It's so emotional seeing the little cute baby boy looking at the burial poster that way......
You will be fine son, you will.
but if the headline is 100 ipob memers killed you won't check the source of the news you will jump up to rejoice may amadioha block your ike n'si with stone

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?
But with fake news all over the internet, you don't know what to believe anymore, no news, no source, only a pic.

oan,
It's so emotional seeing the little cute baby boy looking at the burial poster that way......

sarrki u no even put address of ur invisible BBQ joint on ur signature grin.

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Hopefully the mother and him are away from that militant group.

The Nigerian Army should respond with force every single time against any group from any part of the country that threatens the security of the country.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by swabit(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=Amagite post=72835390]Heartbreaking photos of 2-year old Abul Fadl Abbas Mustapha, son of Mustapha Ingawa, who was killed during the recent clash between Islamic group, Shi’ites and security agents in Abuja, have emerged.

The Business Administration graduate who is also currently a corps member, was buried on the 8th of November, 2018, amidst tears.

During the funeral, his son was seen staring at his obituary.

See more photos and GRAPHIC photo of his corpse here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/heartbreaking-photos-of-a-late-nysc-shiite-members-son-staring-at-his-obituary.html
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Kennedy94(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?

oan,
he will grow up to hate this country especially your paymasters

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by monexx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
I WAS ALL TEARS TO SEE THIS POOR LITTLE STIRRING AT HIS LATE DAD'S POSTER, HOPING THAT HIS DAD WILL SHOW UP NOT KNOWING HE WILL NOT SEE HIS LOVING DAD AGAIN. IT'S SO TOUCHY AND PATHETIC.
I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BUTTRESS THIS POINT, I STAND TO BE CORRECTED IF IT IS NOT WRONG TO STAGE A PEACEFUL PROTEST, DID THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION PERMIT THAT OR NOT, IF YES THEN WHY THE UNNECESSARY KILLING??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nogodye:
He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone...He died for nothing coz what he died for doesn't worth it.
True...
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Sad

Person wey take this picture post am should be arrested and shot for murder....murder in advance.

If you know the kain emotions this picture stir ehn.
E reach make one of them carry bazooka face one government house destroy am one time

I just dey pity the small boy. See suffer. Mama go wan remarry, boys go count scores for her body,them go the pass the boy around like ball from family to family. Chai
You're absolutely correct
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only he didn't rush to get married and have kids; this young boy would have been saved from this pain.

This is one of the disadvantages of settling down before you've settled your academics and built a career.

This is also the consequence when parents forget they are parents and join touts to toy with their lives.

Sentiments aside,
NYSC needs to tighten the noose on her corp members. They seem to have so much freedom and lack discipline.

Davido was having shows and performing at political rallies while his mates were in camp. Now this one had the effrontery to join in a violent protest against the military which has now cost him his life.
you better go and marry dee their de justify injustice
because he settled down the Army should Kill him if you have your PHD b4 you settle down na you sabi

I'm a shame of the NIGERIA youths

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Very sentimental people. I wish the Shites didn't dream of making Nigeria another Iran, all these wouldn't have happened. Peace should be preserved at all cost. RIP corper
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nogodye:
He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone...He died for nothing coz what he died for doesn't worth it.

What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by xtivin2: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whales610:
What's Nigeria turning into. Some idiot will still blame this on the government.
Very very insensitive comment. The government and it's forces killed him. Not accident, not illness or anything else. Argumentum petitio principi

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Afonja007:
but if the headline is 100 ipob memers killed you won't check the source of the news you will jump up to rejoice may amadioha block your ike n'si with stone
Lol your funny bro

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by sympoto(f): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
if dis news is tru, my take is dis wot is he looking for dia, is dat wot he was thought in skul he was doing. All dis half baked graduate.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by bmos(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?

oan,

Somethings are not worth fighting for. Especially when you know that there was a cute son waiting at home for you. You can run away to fight another day. Now who is at the receiving end?

2 Likes

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by bmos(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
tstx:
He was prepared to die for the cause. They knew the Nigerian soldiers will use force.. Yet they went because they were ready to die... Now the Shiites people wan use him pikin elicit pity from the general populace...... Nice strategy

Well said
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank God there will be a day of JUDGEMENT when the sole Judge will be the ALMIGHTY GOD, the ALL -KNOWING who will take every stubborn and wicked rulers to account.

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
H
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
I only pity the poor boy.El zaky zaky is being fed with humongous amount monthly here his father just laid down his life for an unjust cause. How in this world will you face life bullets with stones and staffs.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?

oan,
what your clueless Master curse...
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Nigeria, very useless country
Extremely Useless
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Adekdammy: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
This picture speaks volume. Someone one needs to start teaching that boy forgiveness or else when he comes of age, seeing this picture and the circumstances that led to it, I pray he doesn't go through the 'revenge is best served when it's cold' route

Good Lord, teach him to forgive even when it is not easy, amen.

1 Like

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by kense88: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?

oan,
Stupid man, why can't you condemn the actions of this useless, wicked government. He will be fine ? as if manner falls from heaven. Nonsense
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Aghomi83: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
So said, if you know what it means to lost your one or two of your parent when you are tender, then you will pity and pray for the future of this little one.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by TEYA: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
I never believed that an educated person, will be so foolish to join the shitte's protest until i saw this guy. Anyway he is from the cow dung region.
Unlike what many people think, many shiites are educated, their teachings encourage the acquisition of knowledge. El zakzaky is a first class graduate of economics from ABU Zaria.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Destiblack(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rip to the late dad, the boy is a great warrior of his generation.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by SKYQUEST(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
I am touched. An unsettled country without a direction, an harmless but unloved group; probably dangerous, a brutal military force and a poor innocent little boy. An unending story!
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by anthony86(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
This boy could have been Yusuf Buhari in 1985 when Babangida overthrew his regime.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by 1972xy: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
I sympathize with the family for the loss but however the late corper was the one that didnt value his life. This was somebody that was regarded as a learned person. How could he be facing the Military in battle wih just catapult and stones when he was not little king David. Fighting to the extent of giving his life for an unjustified cause.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
tstx:
He was prepared to die for the cause. They knew the Nigerian soldiers will use force.. Yet they went because they were ready to die... Now the Shiites people wan use him pikin elicit pity from the general populace...... Nice strategy
And it is working. I just Imagined my son in that position (God forbid), its painful. My chest hurts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.