Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) (43975 Views)

Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
monexx:
I WAS ALL TEARS TO SEE THIS POOR LITTLE STIRRING AT HIS LATE DAD'S POSTER, HOPING THAT HIS DAD WILL SHOW UP NOT KNOWING HE WILL NOT SEE HIS LOVING DAD AGAIN. IT'S SO TOUCHY AND PATHETIC.
I'M NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BUTTRESS THIS POINT, I STAND TO BE CORRECTED IF IT IS NOT WRONG TO STAGE A PEACEFUL PROTEST, DID THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION PERMIT THAT OR NOT, IF YES THEN WHY THE UNNECESSARY KILLING??
It wasnt a peaceful protest dear. I'm so angry with his dad right now, its completely different when its just you, having a child changes everything. Before i do anything, i think of my son first, my mom comes next
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by begwong: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
I saw him that Sunday in Abuja. He was the only person wearing the NYSC kit in the shiite crowd that day.
RIP
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by SURElee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
So he died? I remember saying he was deployed to serve in the NYSC scheme rather he choose to go on Shiite protest when I saw him among the protesters. What a waste of his life. So what was he protesting for? What did he achieve? He just made his young son fatherless. Kai! What did he leave behind for this young boy?
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Goddyj(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Only God can deliver this nation at this point embarassed
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Billionaire09: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72835403:
NYSC Shiite member?
If that is true, then too bad.
But with fake news all over the internet, you don't know what to believe anymore, no news, no source, only a pic.

oan,
It's so emotional seeing the little cute baby boy looking at the burial poster that way......
You will be fine son, you will.

He was killed by president jubrin(fake Buhari) shoot at sight presidential order from Abuja government house.

No more freedom of expression in the zoo.

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Billionaire09: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
SURElee:
So he died? I remember saying he was deployed to serve in the NYSC scheme rather he choose to go on Shiite protest when I saw him among the protesters. What a waste of his life. So what was he protesting for? What did he achieve? He just made his young son fatherless. Kai! What did he leave behind for this young boy?
Nigeria government massacred IPOB agitators, you said nor of your business.
Nigeria government massacred Shiite agitators you are still saying nor of your business.

One day the Nigeria government killings will surely reach every Nigeria government supporters.

In future nobody should blame this boy when he will avenge his father's death.

Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by yommygift15: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
HigherEd:

I really feel sorry for many of you in this country. I know you are cunningly trying to discredit the story because you know it indicts the evil man you call a President. I hope the brain of some of you guys would resuscitate before it is too late.

All of you who continue to prop up and support the Buhari's reign of terror also have your hands in blood. All of the deaths in Benue, Taraba, Kaduna that occured due to Buhari's willful negligence is also on your hands.

so pple didn't die during the reigns of the past administrations? join the wrong group u'll be dealt with, if u like blame it on ur forefathers
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by yommygift15: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
mcbreeze:

You are heartless. Don't know why I am sharing country with animal
simply because u're worst than ordinary animal
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by yommygift15: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari will never go unpunished

Same goes for all his supporters especially on the forum
u're not 100%sure ur no6 is still functioning well
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by Kdon2: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
tstx:
He was prepared to die for the cause. They knew the Nigerian soldiers will use force.. Yet they went because they were ready to die... Now the Shiites people wan use him pikin elicit pity from the general populace...... Nice strategy

you must be a heartless fellow. I m tempted to guess your religion. mitchew
Re: Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) by ASSIDIQ5: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don't believe this news
Because most Shiite members are from north Nigeria ��
And the died does not even resemble a Hausa man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.