Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine (2540 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by universaltv: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2018
A Mother has revealed she will miss breastfeeding her daughter after she finally weaned at the age of nine.
Sharon Spink, 50, has been breastfeeding daughter Charlotte for the past nine years and insists it is completely normal and has cemented a lifelong bond between them.

Sharon, from Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire, said despite doing it for almost a decade she is happy the schoolgirl made her own decision to stop two months ago.

The quinquagenarian, who supports natural term weaning, claims her daughter is healthy and rarely gets ill thanks to the beneficial properties of ‘mummy milk’.

And despite facing a backlash from critics who have accused her of child abuse, Sharon wants to break down the stigma around breastfeeding older children – believing there are many mums out there doing it.
Sharon said: ‘When I came to have Charlotte, I had decided on natural term weaning. ‘It’s nice for the child to be in control of when they want to wean, rather than forcing the issue."

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mum-finally-stops-breastfeeding-daughter-at-the-age-of-nine-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by universaltv: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol.... cheesy wink
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Oluromantic: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Nawa o. I wish folake4u can breastfeed me like this. If only she was in Lagos.
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by benzene00: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2018
No wonder the breast is looking like an oversized DunLop slippers

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

This is what proper nursing of a child means.
My selfish mom stopped giving me brezz at 3years.

Luckily as I grew older, the househelp took over .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Na so
If na naija the girl teenage years and adult hood go ruin. As in them go use name kill the girl.
Names like enu oyon, jomu jomu, bobbinatu, busayo busenu, breastina....just to mention a few

5 Likes

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by IamD18: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Even at that, her boobs will still be good looking more than 100% of unmarried Nigerian ladies who's pussay and boobs has turned to a tourist center for street mechanics and ice-cream sellers.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by hisgrace090: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
The baby have become a professional sucker.
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by moneyadulttube: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Even at that, her boobs will still be good looking more than 100% of unmarried Nigerian lady who's body has turned to a tourist center for street mechanics and ice-cream sellers.
Kuku kill me. Chai. Tourist centre.

1 Like

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Ironman3(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2018
The woman try o
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2018
This na the new record. Five is understandable but 9 too much o.
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Abjay97(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe!!!!! Foolish boy! King of Nairaland Savagery

1 Like

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Rextizzle(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Even at that, her boobs will still be good looking more than 100% of unmarried Nigerian ladies who's pussay and boobs has turned to a tourist center for street mechanics and ice-cream sellers.
Go get a foreign babe
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by speedyconnect3: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Who go breastfeed me biko shocked shocked

Been long cool angry

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This boy!!!
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by folake4u(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Oluromantic:
Nawa o. I wish folake4u can breastfeed me like this. If only she was in Lagos.

O ti ya werey gan! grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what proper nursing of a child means. My selfish mom stopped giving me brezz at 3years.
hahaha.Odogwu mmadu!!!
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
I thought women who breastfeed their kids longer than others usually have a trim shape
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by martolux(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
She can't try that with a male child.
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by JFT24(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Na so
If na naija the girl teenage years and adult hood go ruin. As in them go use name kill the girl.
Names like enu oyon, jomu jomu, bobbinatu, busayo busenu, breastina....just to mention a few

Uhmmm, dem go finish d girl 4 skul, shame go nearly kill her.
But those aliases though
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by JFT24(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
martolux:
She can't try that with a male child.

If u breastfed a male child 2 d@ level, it'll be very difficult to wean him oooo, even if d mother eventually wean him, d buoy will be sucking every brez suckable around him coz of addiction.
The boy nickname will be Enu Oyan
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by JFT24(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
folake4u:

Haaa, Epe!!!
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nwamaikpe Don talk everything Mmmmmmm but that guy self, can be rugged Wen it suits him embarassed....... On a contrary no specific yr Wen a child sud stop breastfeeding just that most kids stop earlier enuf
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by Oluromantic: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2018
folake4u:

I need some flakky boob milk in my life cheesy
Re: Mum Finally Stops Breastfeeding Daughter At The Age Of Nine by folake4u(f): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oluromantic:

I need some flakky boob milk in my life cheesy

shocked!

What of that girl in your street that has been giving you green light since last week?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts After Rukky Sanda Unfollowed Her On Instagram / Shirtless Davido Shows Off His DJ Skills At An Event (photos) / Nollywood Actress Twearks Mercilessly To Niola Omo Rapala Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.