Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Paypal Faithful Surprise Reward . Scammers Learn From This.(BROSMEI EX) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Faithful Surprise Reward . Scammers Learn From This.(BROSMEI EX) (325 Views)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Faithful Surprise Reward . Scammers Learn From This.(BROSMEI EX) by apexmall(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2018
I'm so happy and encouraged. Is good to be sincere and be faithful.

I have been buying PayPal from this guy and always pay him his money to his Naira bank account.
Yesterday he said bros is this your MTN line and I said yes. I thought he wants to call me. I copied my MTN and GLO number that he can reach me on both lines anytime.

He said No, I want to recharge you and this guy sent in recharge card of #500. Since we met he has been referring alots of people to me.

#500. I appreciated him and prayed for him.

If you need sincere person to deal with, rest of mind you can sell your PayPal and other Cryptocurrency fund to me
Most of my clients even send in money without informing me and claim their money with screenshot.

If you want to join my ESCROW group you are welcome.

Scammers are not welcome. Infact I don't deal with you guys.

YIU MAY LIKE THIS:
For those of you that doesn't have money to start a business, you can get in touch to send you a link to earn free 7,800token worth $7,800 and other free $20 worth $200 next year. Is a real project and I have done few of related project which I earn more than free $1000.

#0 OUT OF POCKET.

If you want to get in touch below is my WhatsApp link, Click on it and I will chat with you.

Kind regards
Brosmei Exchange

Re: Paypal Faithful Surprise Reward . Scammers Learn From This.(BROSMEI EX) by apexmall(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Let's connect

(1) (Reply)

Attention To All Non Profit Organizations / The Biggest Abuja Clearance Sales Now Live At Barcelona Hotels Abuja / Rice Wholesalers And Distributors Wanted - Ofada & Long Grained Nigerian Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.