Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? (28810 Views)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by obembet(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who run those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by lordm(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sure

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Corridon: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
They are mostly coded olosho.

316 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Corridon: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
lordm:
Sure
Not possible or otherwise they loose customers.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Depends. If you’re a broke man, you’ll definitely die of high BP when you see her play with her male customers.

316 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Henon: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sure. Don't judge the entire women with the character of the olosho leaving with you

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Bmaster(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
many of them kills their husbands sef just to avoid daily interrogation.thats the far they go,they mostly are into fetish stuffs with one queen mother or the other,.
Their make up and the harshness in them will tell you so,cos most of them always act woke angry

Modified:they breeds olosho girls on a coded and low key mostly for their steady heavy spending customer (codedly).
I know two women that does all that I stated above,the fair one they calls '"madam White"'
And the other ebony woman opposite madam White,they calls her "'madam black"'.
Their girls will follow you go your house in the night when they're closed if you settles their madam on a low key

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by ObamaMessi: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
This question is just like: can a woman be pregnant and still give birth?

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Psych412(f): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
lol ..big temptation for her

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Ehmmah588(m): 2:32am On Oct 08, 2022
My mind is telling me you know the answer to this your question.But from the goodness of my heart,I'll indulge you embarassed

There's a slight possibility that a woman can be faithful to her husband while running a beer palour.The only problem would be the husband...why??..You might be a disciplined woman and all the rest but as a business woman,you have to "please" your customers even the rude one's.....Now imagine a randy man hitting on you in your shop and you've reported him to your hubby..Then one day,hubby just breeze in see the same man in "one kind manner"with you..How do you think he would feel??.....95% of men will force you to close the shop that week or month at most....Either this or everyday quarrel but the bottom line is there'll be serious trust issues

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Fiscus105(m): 2:45am On Oct 08, 2022
To commit fornication or adultery has nothing to do with profession, but,it can influence the person.

Selling beer is a kind of dirty business because u are dealing with customers who are mostly men, and they are men who know how to waste money, not only that, who will be drunk as a result of products you sold for them and they can start misbehaving. Mind you, you can't fight them because of these behaviors, though, you can caution them, but if you choose to fight, they run away and affect ur buz.

Meanwhile, women in general are easily deceived and fell for flashing of money and spending money recklessly.

The question now is that, how a woman will now run a business in which her 99% customers are potential skirt hunters and not still fall for their gimmicks, is the biggest problem o?

Delicate answer I can proffer.

1. Employ beauty girls as ur sales girls.

2. Make sure you are a type of woman who priorities complacency ultimately.

3. Dnt be *toooooo* playful with them (let them know their boundaries)

42 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Sammy101111(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Once a woman sell what intoxicate a man to get high anything harassment she will take it like that and some men will come there with sweet mouth after shayo paro your babe or wife and flash her money .
Any woman working in hotel and bar club can easily be deceived

If you sell alcoholic drink
You most know how to flirt to keep your customer coming lol
Sharp guys know what I mean
Wise up

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by kelspinall(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2022
maybe
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Weirdcamila: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2022
One of the requirements of opening a beer parlour is opening the down parlour

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Ffolksy: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2022
First time I'm noticing your post that's not Ronaldo or sport related.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Faber(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Na lie e no fit happened

If she is not a flirt she no go get customers...beer and alcohol thrives in an amoral settings

The only way that can happen is, if the hubby is present there, as in they run the business together

29 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Faber(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:
A beer parlor business is a very profitable business in Nigeria. If you start this business, you will definitely make massive sales every day. but in most cases, those people that normally do the business are woman and some people believe that those who runs those business are likely to have concubine which I don't totally agreed.

So my great mature mind Nairalanders, Can A woman run beer parlor business and still be faithful to her husband?

Source: obembet

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

If you want to enter this business and wants to stay faithful to your husband and also make lots of money...

I have a secret that some smart ladies use. Just mention me and I drop it for you here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by obembet(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
Once a woman sell what intoxicate a man to get high anything harassment she will take it like that and some men will come there with sweet mouth after shayo paro your babe or wife and flash her money .
Any woman working in hotel and bar club can easily be deceived

Wise up

Can you allow your wife to do beer parlor business?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Timo2020: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:
Na lie e no fit happened

If she is not a flirt she no go get customers...beer and alcohol thrives in an amoral settings

The only way that can happen is, if the hubby is present there, as in they run the business together
lol so the husband will be there 24/7 right
Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Sammy101111(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2022
obembet:

Can you allow your wife to do beer parlor business?

No I just gave you the reason

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by virginprincess(f): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Most of this women running such business are either widows or free single mothers,you really see responisible married women venture into that kind of business.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Candidlady: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2022
sad

can a man be into arts and entertainments and still be faithful to his partner undecided

This your question is dumb abeg undecided

Do you need to sleep around to attract customers as a beer parlour owner undecided

all she needs is to get good and friendly sales girls. .. watch men hover around her business like bees to honey

Iguess people who owns spas too are unfaithful.. A friend of mine got a spa here in abuja most of her customers are males iguess she's unfaithful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Freelane33(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2022
cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Slynation(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Omo...I don't think it's quite possible, too many temptations, We normally hear of Mother and daughter frolicking with the same man...

14 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:

If you want to enter this business and wants to stay faithful to your husband and also make lots of money...

I have a secret that some smart ladies use. Just mention me and I drop it for you here

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Candidlady: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Depends. If you’re a broke man, you’ll definitely die of high BP when you see her play with her male customers.

As a business owner ain't you supposed to have people/customers skills undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Faber(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

I'd wanted to start an evening restaurant, something like a Bistro, outside the house when I return from office. The main thing holding me back is the concern raised in this thread. An evening restaurant may not readily thrive without alcohol as people are back from work and want to unwind. But, I have my misgivings about alcohol. I hate irresponsible drinking as a person. I'm beautiful, what if they make advances at me? How do I balance alcohol sale with my faith? How do I make sales if I exclude alcohol from my menu list?

There is huge difference between a restaurant and a beer parlour/bar...

Most bars/beer parlour don't sell food...
Most restaurants don't sell beer/alcohol...

Now since your faith is against alcohol (same with me, I only drink water or wine) then, you run a mini fast food. Indomie and eggs, custard/pap and beans, fried rice and chicken, You don't need to prepare soup cos it's time consuming and stressful. Just fast food only, With good location you will hit.

It also depends on the time you do come back from work

16 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:

There is huge difference between a restaurant and a beer parlour/bar...

Most bars/beer parlour don't sell food...
Most restaurants don't sell beer/alcohol...

Now since your faith is against alcohol (same with me, I only drink water or wine) then, you run a mini fast food. Indomie and eggs, custard/pap and beans, fried rice and chicken, You don't need to prepare soup cos it's time consuming and stressful. Just fast food only, With good location you will hit.

It also depends on the time you do come back from work

Thank you for the insights. I mostly return by 4, a few times later.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Faber(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Thank you for the insights. I mostly return by 4, a few times later.

You come back by 4:00pm, then by that kind 5:30 your stuffs should be ready. Make your food very delicious even if the quantity you serve is small, they will be rushing it, than you serve them quantity without quality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by placeofallure(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:

You come back by 4:00pm, then by that kind 5:30 your stuffs should be ready. Make your food very delicious even if the quantity you serve is small, they will be rushing it, than you serve them quantity without quality

Of course! Everything I do has always been about quality. I'm unrepentant and unapologetic about quality.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Tokskob2008: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Impossible!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by Holywater123(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2022
placeofallure:

Of course! Everything I do has always been about quality. I'm unrepentant and unapologetic about quality.

Hi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Make Money? / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.