Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (683 Views)

I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Crazychris: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Nairaland has deeply impacted me concerning relationship aspects. Atimes when I read some comments made by ladies here I just feel Nigerian girls are all the same...... Same shiit, same mentality (I stand to be corrected on this).

I got to summarize this,

I met a girl at shoprite early October when I went to buy food stuffs, I foot her bills and we exchanged digits..... I called her in the evening we talked, gist and she was so happy and excited.... Most times she calls, blow kisses through phone told me how I captured her heart, she said I'm the only guy she felt for so easily....
Hmmn I laughed, for my mind this one think say I dey love with my heart.....
Fast forward to 6th of this month, she called me that she needed money to do her hair..... I told her how much she said 10k I said okay come to my place I will give you my ATM to go and withdraw cos then I had issues with my mobile banking.... She came and I gave her my atm and the pin....

To my surprise between 1-5pm she left with my atm I was debited 3 times. N2,000, N20,000, N10,000 consecutively that money is nothing to me tho....
When she came back I told her but you said you needed N10,000 why did you withdraw more than that without telling me. She said ehn she used the rest to buy shoes without feeling remorse. Immediately I sensed that common nigerian leech mentality in her.
I said okay no problem and she left. Fast forward to yesterday I called her to come to place.
She came, she cooked(which I didn't give a fvck) and we had very hot sex, my entire bed was wet and she was so happy............

Immediately she left, I texted her "it's over between us, I owned you a fvck and I've given it" when she got the text she was so mad, she called, call and called but I didn't pick............. This morning she texted threatening to punish me, she wrote and I quote "You used me and dumped me, I swear I will punish you, I will make sure you suffer this before you die"...

I just felt I don't owe her any explanation since money is all you need to get girls nowadays,,,,it kind of easy for me......

Guys what i did was it wrong?

Re: . by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

You posted this before?
Kilo sele ni?

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Three Gbosa for you there
Re: . by Alepa(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Screenshot that message and tell her you’re going to report her to the police.

1 Like

Re: . by Crazychris: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You posted this before?
Kilo sele ni?
it was a mistake bro
Re: . by leonard002(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Re: . by Crazychris: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
Screenshot that message and tell her you’re going to report her to the police.
check the attachment bro
Re: . by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2018
By your own submission, she withdrew 32k from your account. Now that is even too expensive for any pusssy owned by a leech. She had the better bargain in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: . by Crazychris: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
By your own submission, she withdrew 32k from your account. Now that is even too expensive for any pusssy owned by a leech. She had the better bargain in my opinion.
Bro that money means nothing to me, I just don't want them leeches around me....
Re: . by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
Bro that money means nothing to me, I just don't want them leeches around me....

That's not the point. The thing is you over paid the leech for her unworthy pussssy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Crazychris: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's not the point. The thing is you over paid the leech for her unworthy pussssy.
yea I did, I'm sure that won't happen next time, my trust been exhausted....

1 Like

Re: . by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:

Good.

1 Like

Re: . by Alepa(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
Really?
The money means nothing to you?
Oya bless me with 5k ! cheesy
Re: . by catwalq(f): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Bros I hail thee o jare. She didn't even get enough venom..
If I be boy eh,only God know wetin I for dey do all these chewing girls.
Re: . by chicoMX(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:

Another lesson you're missing.. "Don't give out your ATM card anyhow"
Re: . by Crazychris: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2018
catwalq:
Bros I hail thee o jare. She didn't even get enough venom..
If I be boy eh,only God know wetin I for dey do all these chewing girls.
I think they are learning now..
Re: . by 4laferarri(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
You too legit over correct dey worry u grin

(1) (Reply)

Same Sex Relationship / I Miss Intercourse Badly, I Want To Go Back To School” – Young Slay Queen Cries / Look At What He Did To His Girlfriend Because She Is A Virgin: Very Shocking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.