Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng (24291 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by kunmiiii: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2018
onatisi:
you will be shocked that majority of those supporting this useless buhari government on nairaland are not even paid a kobo, some are just damm stupiid and will never see reason while those who trick their brains and manipulate them collect millions monthly

You really don't have to call anyone of them stupid just for having a different opinion, Its enshrined in the constitution.... Always learn to respect people's political dispensations and diverse views because that's the absolute beauty of democracy yearned for.
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by profmnuhu(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Tired of all this media outlet sef
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by jchioma: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Those are the real BMCs eating the dividends of laundering the image of the destroyers of the country.

Unlike these things causing a nuisance on NL for 30k that is not even paid regularly.

Those things are minions eating off from the crumbs of the senior BMC guys.

Has anyone heard of Butterfleo lately?

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

No wonder they are doing the job with their Body, Soul and Spirit.

Even with 30000 naira some persons are willing to commit murder here on nairaland, na Kon 4 million naira; they will even commit father and the rest of the extended family. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Touchey: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
danthamccoy:
Nonsense. Even though Omojuwa is APC through and through, I doubt he receives any money. He wasn't rewarded with any position after the elections and he criticizes the Government too much for someone getting such a huge bounty.
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by SarkinYarki: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2018
danthamccoy:
Nonsense. Even though Omojuwa is APC through and through, I doubt he receives any money. He wasn't rewarded with any position after the elections and he criticizes the Government too much for someone getting such a huge bounty.

If you don't know that greedy Blackmailer personally just shut up ... That guy is a professional extortionist

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by zone51: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Ogunlesi is the Head of Digital Communication for Aso Rock, so its understandable...moreso, he's here on NL...you can ask him why.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by olujastro: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2018
socialmediaman:

I doubt if this is a neutral position because anyone genuinely supporting Buhari will sincerely admit he has failed woefully but they’re afraid of looting under PDP.

However, it’s still good to point out that corruption is very heavy under this government except that it’s happening in a less blatant way.

We all know the government isn’t fighting any corruption, many shady and dubious politicians went into the party to avoid prosecution so what are we really defending this government for?

It’s not like they’ve provided electricity, more jobs lost, more people suffering and poor. Tell me, when you hear Buhari speak on video, does he sound like someone who knows anything about managing the economy?
One of the generalized comments one sees daily that has no factual basis. I hope you are old enough to know our past before I spend precious time typing.

Tell me one single politician who moved to the APC and his corruption case was suddenly stopped in court?

Former governors Joshua Dariye(current APC Senator) and Jolly Nyame who defected have been convicted and are in jail now. Which governor did PDP govt convict?

Orji Uzor Kalu is still in court. Dariye recently sought APC ticket to return but was denied by the NWC for being a convict. Was it not under PDP that crooks were given party tickets and were winning elections from jail?

For the records, this govt has been more interested in recovering looted funds than in prosecuting looters. All those it charged to court like Metuh, Dokpesi, etc. were people who refused to return their loots. Same Metuh and Mama Piss who were initially stubborn later begged the EFCC to allow them return their loots, having seen that they had a tight case against them. The EFCC later refused.

As for looting, if its happening, at least half of it would be reported by online publishers. These days they are simply stuck with faulting this govt's compliance with procurement laws, as corruption has become scanty to report.
I had full ears reading on Premium Times and Sahara about the massive looting that happened daily under PDP era.

For electricity and general infrastructure, they are gradually getting fixed.
If you want videos of a public speaker, go and support Durotoye, not Atiku.

Buhari has had his shortcomings but I still prefer him by far to Atiku, and All Projects Completed by far to Projects Dumping Party.
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by edupedia: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Beremx:
Including Okeke Godwin Iyke, Chinedu Ukeh, Zara Gift Onyinye and many more....
They are the senior members of BMC. They are all on facebook.

....nonsense post....PDP no get sense at all....
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by slivertongue: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
d reality is worse than stated. governance in nigeria is a complete fraud. 4million is nothin compared 2wat dey recieve

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by djon78(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
olujastro:

One of the generalized comments one sees daily that has no factual basis. I hope you are old enough to know our past before I spend precious time typing.

Tell me one single politician who moved to the APC and his corruption case was suddenly stopped in court?

Former governors Joshua Dariye(current APC Senator) and Jolly Nyame who defected have been convicted and are in jail now. Which governor did PDP govt convict?

Orji Uzor Kalu is still in court. Dariye recently sought APC ticket to return but was denied by the NWC for being a convict. Was it not under PDP that crooks were given party tickets and were winning elections from jail?

For the records, this govt has been more interested in recovering looted funds than in prosecuting looters. All those it charged to court like Metuh, Dokpesi, etc. were people who refused to return their loots. Same Metuh and Mama Piss who were initially stubborn later begged the EFCC to allow them return their loots, having seen that they had a tight case against them. The EFCC later refused.

As for looting, if its happening, at least half of it would be reported by online publishers. These days they are simply stuck with faulting this govt's compliance with procurement laws, as corruption has become scanty to report.
I had full ears reading on Premium Times and Sahara about the massive looting that happened daily under PDP era.

For electricity and general infrastructure, they are gradually getting fixed.
If you want videos of a public speaker, go and support Durotoye, not Atiku.

Buhari has had his shortcomings but I still prefer him by far to Atiku, and All Projects Completed by far to Projects Dumping Party.

It’s not like they’ve provided electricity, more jobs lost, more people suffering and poor. Tell me, when you hear Buhari speak on video, does he sound like someone who knows anything about managing the economy?

You didn't answer his question, you were just rambling about.

Electricity for were
Job many are lost
And the most heart breaking one is that people are suffering. In all my adult life, I have never witnessed the kind of suffering going on by people. And when you ask around, it is the same thing.

They said PDP were looters but there was plenty in the land, people were feeding and taking care of there family
APC took over, and unleashed unprecedented suffering on the common man.

Wait till February 2019
And you guys will see the verdict by Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by wingmanII: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Blood money. Hypocritical criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by oyoirabor: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
edupedia:

....nonsense post....PDP no get sense at all....

PDP na human being wey dey get sense?

This clearly confirms why APC supporters like you are termed zombie. No functional brain ..just dumb and dead...Reason why the country is in a zombie mode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by okwabayi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whatever the work they do I will double the effort.
I find this claim hard to believe but if true, I want a stake.
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Eagleword14(f): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by deomelo: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
oyoirabor:

PDP na human being wey dey get sense?

This clearly confirms why APC supporters like you are termed zombie. No functional brain ..just dumb and dead...Reason why the country is in a zombie mode!!!

When people read and swallow rumors, internet gossips, unverified claims and fact-less rubbish, they are nothing but ignorant and unintelligent ZOMBIES.

Sounds like you are the real ZOMBIE, unless of course you and the rumor and gossip peddlers have facts and documented evidence to back up your claims with which I'm very sure you do not have.

Funny when roadside ipob village ZOMBIES call other people ZOMBIE
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by deomelo: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
djon78:

You didn't answer his question, you were just rambling about.

Electricity for were
Job many are lost
And the most heart breaking one is that people are suffering. In all my adult life, I have never witnessed the kind of suffering going on by people. And when you ask around, it is the same thing.

They said PDP were looters but there was plenty in the land, people were feeding and taking care of there family
APC took over, and unleashed unprecedented suffering on the common man.

Wait till February 2019
And you guys will see the verdict by Nigerians

lmao...

Like they say, ipob mentality is upside down mentality.

grin grin
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Wada3: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Misleading nonsense allegations. Do I need money to appreciate excellence? It is on record that Proffesor Yemi Osinbajo as the Vice President has distinguished himself from the past corrupt people who were in that position. He is a man to proud of any time any day
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Oracle4: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
So PDP's campaign is all about blackmailing the Vice President and the President. I think it is a wrong and disastrous move for them going by the good job the Vice President is doing. As one of the N-power beneficiary without knowing anyone, I think it is very expedient for me to support the present Buhari led government for their sincerity
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by opribo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
This bubu government is super desperate to remain in power. I just dont know how Bubu will ever vacate that office peacefully.

The rigging this time around will be so glaring. Nigerians must be ready for the worst. We are dealing with a man who ain't got anything to loose. Anything you do to him now is of no consequence, he is old anyway and has lived the best part of his life, right now he is using our Aso rock as his retirement home for assisted living.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by KadunaMafia: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

No bro, she has always been an ATIKU babe even while in BMC in 2015
brother mi, long time, we need talk.
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2018
KadunaMafia:
brother mi, long time, we need talk.

Sorry for delayed reply...I am all ears...here or there? will reply either way I see ur message
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by KadunaMafia: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry for delayed reply...I am all ears...here or there? will reply either way I see ur message
5. flash me let me edit it out asap
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2018
KadunaMafia:
5. flash me let me edit it out asap

Use PM...
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by KadunaMafia: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Use PM...
amosify21@gmail.com
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by nelcliff(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Giving them such an amount monthly For what?

This guys are truly playing with our #OURFUTURE.

Where's this my soldier man landlord with dat im AK47 gala.. Bros abeg borrow me dat ur matter first ,, mah take run small shit 4area here..

Thank u bros.. Ur head get oillllll ehhhh
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by KadunaMafia: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Use PM...
amosify21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition' / Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.