Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- (875 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) / Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by Vicyace: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
I came across this picture and I was shocked at the level these Gee guys operate.
This is just on another level

Re: Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by dominique(f): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Rubbish. An Australian can never type like that. The writing style is that of a semi-literate Nigerian yahoo boy- short but littered with blunders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by thorpido(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2018
dominique:
Rubbish. An Australian can never type like that. The writing style is that of a semi-literate Nigerian yahoo boy- short but littered with blunders.
You got that part well.It shows in their style of writing.
With all the scam mails they keep sending to one's email.

2 Likes

Re: Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by Vicyace: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
You guys are ignorant.

You know nothing about these stuffs.

So it's only Australians that reside in Australia?

Immigrants do not stay in Australia?

Maybe you haven't communicated with white people who have terrible writing skills before sha

1 Like

Re: Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by Vicyace: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2018
dominique:

Well, not only Australians reside in Australia.
There are immigrants from non-english speaking countries too.

I don't doubt that screenshot a bit

Why?

Cos I'm not ignorant of what goes on in those guys' world
Re: Dwarfs beat yahoo yahoo victim in his dream to send money. Pics- by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anybody can fake anything. This is likely untrue.

(1) (Reply)

Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer / Pandemonium As Angry Mob Attacks White Garment Church Pastor. Photos / Video-bomet Girl, 13, Gang-raped By 10, Boda-boda Rider Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.