Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) (38261 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Happening Now!

Peadophile identifying his 13-year-old victim in Asaba.

This is a case of defilement and child sexual abuse.

He has been detained in Police custody.

There has been a high increase of rape and defilments in Asaba Delta state. BBI founder, Harrison Gwamnishu is not relenting in the fight against rape and sexual abuse. According to him, 9 cases of Child sexual abuse have been reported from Monday to Saturday in Asaba alone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fcGDppuU9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-peadophile-identifying-his-13.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by SchoolNaScam001: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Perv

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Young03(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
So NTA go show Nigeria Vs Brazil match

Ogun kee the perv

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by princeade86(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by oderinde151(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Castration instata grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by AsowebDesigns: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Only God can protect our kids from paedophiles.... Oyibo with all their security, laws and enlightened population still dey battle with pedophiles.... Talk more of ordinary Nigeria wey the government no even send children.. I don't even want to imagine the things children go through in Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ednut1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
These guys should be executed

2 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Clinzstan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by thepresence: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Y

1 Like

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Solomon8144: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maybe the girl seduced him

All these small girls nowadays are very dangerous,they will intentionally wear mini skirt when you're around so they real shape will come out.

Me i sha prefer young fresh girls pass all these old bitter evening newspapers that's everywhere especially nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ukaface(f): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Solomon8144:

All these small girls nowadays are very dangerous,they will intentionally wear mini skirt when you're around so they real shape will come out.

Me i sha prefer young fresh girls pass all these old bitter evening newspapers that's everywhere especially nairaland
what are you saying?
A girl of 13? Dangerous? Wear mini skirt for SHAPE to come out? What shape
Wtf!like you gonna have erection, palpitations over a 13 years old school girl?

I'm not understanding,this is how they use to start o.

37 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Solomon8144:

You need help

20 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Fallenhunter: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Solomon8144:

You're sick

19 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Niyinficient(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fallenhunter:

You're sick

You all are giving up the slowpoke attention by quoting him. He is just an attention seeker. Let’s stop quoting him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ITbomb(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Solomon8144:

Na me like your comment sad
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
sad angry angry sad
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Ashnoor(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
And it's not North! before dem go talk say na dem! hmm some people and hypocrisy... well all is well. #One_nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
ukaface:
what are you saying?

Do you mind that perv?
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
This Life!! strange things happening
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by ComeAndobo: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Solomon8144:

The dullest Solomon ever

9 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by baratech: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Solomon8144:

Don't let us see your own story on Nairaland one day o....

Come for deliverance before it's too late...

5 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by falcon01: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2019
sickos everywhere
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by daniwise(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2019
I really don't blame guys. See the way this 14yr old girl was looking at me seductively today ehn. shocked shocked.self control really helped out.

2 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Breedwinner: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Emyogalanya: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
These guys should be executed
ad gladIum in tomorows games
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by Kylekent59: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

How sure are we that the guy she point did it?

Let's not believe straight away just because she is a girl at a tender age.

Hope she isn't told to do so by her family members or friend just to get back at an enemy.

Let proper investigation be carried out and if found guilty, he should face the law.

The big question is, what if she's wrong or she pointed the wrong person just because he wore the same cloth the culprit wore during the act?

I remember the day a lady falsely accused me just because I wore blue cloth which was similar to the one a guy that hit her was. I had to tell her I was never around. I got an alabai which made her really believed that it wasn't me that hit her.

Remember, killing or accusing an innocent person is really dangerous. Just saying...

4 Likes

Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by showafrica(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2019
ukaface:
what are you saying?

I have seen 13 yrs girl wey dey like Regina Daniels, they are plenty in imo. I don't know the food oyibo now export give us abi na indomie
Re: Peadophile Identifying His 13-year-old Victim In Asaba After Being Caught (Pix) by AishaEdward(f): 3:44am On Oct 12, 2019
This is so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping Kenyan Student In India / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Indian Doctor Duped Into Buying "Aladdin's Lamp" After Genie Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.