Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry (1318 Views)

2023 Iyake: A Festival Not To Be Forgotten In A Hurry / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / The Day I Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry by terrificjoe(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
on that faithful day at school I was on my own jejely wen jerro my guy came in with a bottle of local herbal mixture and offered me to drink....
jerro watin b dis one na I asked.. he said ma guy dis na gbogbo nishe mixture o guy, dis mixture na rugged man power and e dey wash belle and cure spiritual n mental problem o................ guy ur head. dey there I hailed . make I run drink small slf base on say my belle don first dey do any how. I never knew that will be the beginning of my problem. few minutes later my tummy started making a loud rumbling sound and the next thing was a running stomach... if u see the kind of race I picked even usain bolt will bow for me...
after battling in the toilet I met jerro and another of my guy laughing at me saying u mumu aswear ... na jerro dey give u nonsense drink and u collect ba, you never c any thing... see as em humble self jerro said... and true true the mental mixture humbled me die.. few minute later my guy 2go called me informing me of a fixed class... I no go fit go o I told him... 2go laughed and said e b like say u don forget who prof noface b abi dem don want touch ur file for village... taking about prof noface he is one of the baddest in school... he is someone DAT will drive his car to a place n forget it there... he is very wicked sometimes when he is close to a class he runs inside with the speed of light and lock the door just to share carry over... so I manage and went for the class with enough dry garri stocked in my pocket... but few minutes into the class the running stomach came knocking again and I dare not leave the class.... na so son of man Begin sweat for class base on say I dey try hold the shit from coming out... why is this weere(mad man) sweating like an Xmas goat in my class asked the prof...but I dare not talk or else the my name will b sorry and the poo I have been holding for long will joyfully come out and disgrace me and my class mate were already making fun of me.... the only option I had was to run out of the class, which I did with the speed of light. on getting to the school library the devil(poo) came knocking again.... this time I was standing. in the middle of the whole school sweating uncontrollable holding my breath with all my strength and muscle and my chest out also trying to suppress the poo that was trying to come out .... it will never be well with jerro I caused.. immediately I saw my crush joy coming out of the library with her friend.... God abeg no let her see me else I don die today I prayed in my mind but what I heard next was Joe are u OK... why are u like this. some student that had already gather in group were beginning to say dis guy don posses o.. some were saying em village people don reach page 12 for em file o before she could ask another question....her friend dragged and her said this guy looks possessed please let's go.. that alone made my matter worse because I started shaking moving my waist to different angle to avoid the poo... I heard some one from my back shouting I no talk am say dis boi don posses ... but not quite long after d little shaking, I was able to u suppress the poo... if you see the kind of run I raced to the toilet my people you will even usain bolt will.ask me to tutor him... na so God take deliver son of man o
Re: The Day I Will Never Forget In A Hurry by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ogogoro in campus.

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Synopsis Of Your Work Here. / Missing Or Is It Rapture? / I Need A Story Editor Or A Movie Script Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.