Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede (1028 Views)

Girls In Madonna University Graduate As VIRGINS || Founder, Rev. Fr. Edeh / Osisatech Hostel Fees |how To Apply For Hostel Accommodation / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede by amaifehenry(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Dear sir,
I write to you as a concerned citizen, parent and brother to one of your students in OSISATECH poly, Owo Nkanu-east L.G.A of Enugu State.
As a graduate of psychology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka I know a lot about school and how tough school life can be. By the Grace of God, I scaled through despite all the stress, starvation and patience to attain the status of a graduate.
Few years ago, my little brother started disturbing me about entering school after staying 2 years at home. Citing his friends who have moved on since entering higher institution. He wrote jamb, but his score wasn't good enough for Uni. So I decided to go for Osisatech poly. I cleared all I had and borrowed from friends (of which am still paying) totalling #90,000. Prior to his admission, he was a very popular DJ based in Enugu. He performs wonders with the rickety laptop I salvaged during my days in school.
There is NO road to your school in the bush where its located. No vehicle can pass that place without crying. Though I blame the local government for that mess. Even the host community, Owo is so backward and very very underdeveloped. Imagine an area where no network works except Glo. Its a shame.
Sir please your school is in a mess. I don't know if you've visited there. Your school is an all gender school. There are No toilets. Forcing the students including the girls to go to the bush. This is very dangerous. Most recently, one student was bit by snake while visiting the bush. I don't know his fate now.
Sir, the Reverend Fathers you put in your school are 'killing' these students. Imaging giving students a large piece of land to clear for a minor offence. Even the Chief Security Officer in Owo is extorting, bullying and intimidating students. I have proof of which I will soon use and deal with him legally.
Sir please there is no water. Their only source of water is an open well which is always open. Sometimes animals die inside and students still use it to cook. Their water is salty causing all kinds of diseases. As I write now, we are in the hospital because of some kind of skin disease.
Finally, your students suffer a lot just to withdraw money from the town; spending more than #800. I think an ATM is necessary in your school. At least to save them time and cost of transport.
I am staff of the Ministry of Health. I can't starve to send my blood to school and watch him die out of neglect.
Thanks and God bless.
Yours faithful
Henry Obinja

Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
amaifehenry:
Dear sir,
I write to you as a concerned citizen, parent and brother to one of your student in OSISATECH poly, Owo Nkanu-east L.G.A of Enugu State.
As a graduate of psychology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka I know a lot about school and how tough school life can be. By the Grace of God, I scaled through despite all the stress, starvation and patience to attain the status of a graduate.
Few years ago, my little brother started disturbing me about entering school after staying 2 years at home. Citing his friends who have moved on since entering higher institution. He wrote jamb, but his score wasn't good enough for Uni. So I decided to go for Osisatech poly. I cleared all I had and borrowed from friends (of which am still paying) totalling #90,000. Prior to his admission, he was a very popular DJ based in Enugu. He performs wonders with the rickety laptop I salvaged during my days in school.
There is NO road to your school in the bush where its located. No vehicle can pass that place without crying. Though I blame the local government for that mess. Even the host community, Owo is so backward and very very underdeveloped. Imagine an area where no network works except Glo. Its a shame.
Sir please your school is in a mess. I don't know if you've visited there. Your school is an all gender school. There are No toilets. Forcing the students including the girls to go to the bush. This is very dangerous. Most recently, one student was bit by snake while visiting the bush. I don't know his fate now.
Sir, the Reverend Fathers you put in your school are 'killing' these students. Imaging giving students a large piece of land to clear for a minor offence. Even the Chief Security Officer in Owo is extorting, bullying and intimidating students. I have proof of which I will soon use and deal with him legally.
Sir please there is no water. Their only source of water is an open well which is always open. Sometimes animals die inside and students still use it to cook. Their water is salty causing all kinds of diseases. As I write now, we are in the hospital because of some kind of skin disease.
Finally, your students suffer a lot just to withdraw money from the town; spending more than #800. I think an ATM is necessary in your school. At least to save them time and cost of transport.
I am staff of the Ministry of Health. I can't starve to send my blood to school and watch him die out of neglect.
Thanks and God bless.
Yours faithful
Henry Obinja

Seun
Lalasticlala

Nonsense

Why can't you withdraw your ward?

Is the thousands you've spent thus far on his education more important than his life and health?

The decision is in your hands.
Re: An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede by amaifehenry(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Nonsense

Is the thousands you've spent thus far on his education more important than his life and health?

Thank you. He's in ond 2. I will do that asap. But you need not call it nonsense. Its an open letter meant to reach the school proprietor to restructure the school. I'm sure there are other people who understand what I'm saying
Re: An Open Letter To Osisatech Poly Founder, Rev. Fr. Prof. Ede by amaifehenry(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Nonsense

Thank you. He's in ond 2. I will do that asap. But you need not call it nonsense. Its an open letter meant to reach the school proprietor to restructure the school. I'm sure there are other people who understand what I'm saying

(1) (Reply)

*the Truth About What Happened During The Fuoye Protest* * / COVID-19: FG About To Disinfect Schools Across The Country / I'm About To Start Teaching. Please HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.