Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Advice:buying And Selling Of Livestock - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice:buying And Selling Of Livestock (336 Views)

Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / Factors Contributing To The Success Of Livestock Farms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice:buying And Selling Of Livestock by sirantonio(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Good day my people, please I need advice from people with knowledge about buying and selling of livestock. I intend to go into this business,so I decide to seek out the oga dem in the business,please if you know the intricacies of the business,kindly reach out to me. Thanks my number is 08144273319.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Cost Of Producing Point Of Lay And Broilers / Basics Of How To Start A Cassava Production Or Processing Business / A Thread For Updated Prices Of Day Old Chicks Jan To December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.