Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? (1082 Views)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by arshavineering(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2018
DEAR APPLICANT,
HILLS CONSULT (Nig), is an outsourcing firm that handles Recruitment process for various organizations nationwide. Following the receipt of your CV, You have been scheduled for an oral interview with Head of human resources.

Date: Monday , 12th Nov, 2018.
Time: 10:00am
Address: Plot 5, University Press Building, along Surulere industrial way, adjacent to sanusi bus-stop, off adeniyi jones/off acme road, ikeja. Lagos.

Come along with an updated copy of your CV.

REGARDS
MS. CATHERINE
HILLS CONSULT (NIG)
IKEJA LAGOS
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by arshavineering(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
yes! i applied to this job advert, few weeks ago..

Hills Consult - We operate without fancy job titles or layers of paperwork to process; we believe these types of systems slow down projects. Each of us has the authority to work with any client to develop and implement strategies with an end goal of meeting the client's marketing objectives.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Logistic Manager

Job Description
The Logistics Manager plans and coordinates the ordering and distribution of products, parts and accessories for Supply Chain or assigned program.
Principal Accountabilities
Ensures adequate and timely distribution consistent with good inventory control.
Manages distribution network functions to achieve proper inventory levels, including warehousing and traffic strategies.
Manages logistics personnel and activities for assigned sites to best support operations and/or maintenance requirements.
Collaborates with site, regional, and project leadership, including operations and maintenance management, to develop or revise plans, policies, and procedures for logistics support in area of responsibility.
Pursues optimal performance from assigned resources with consideration of time, cost, and customer (government) objectives.
Develops and briefs site performance reports, identifies issues, and resolves concerns.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications
Minimum two (2) years of experience in logistics or supply chain management with at least one (1) year in supervision or management of logistics or related field.
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Management, or associated discipline preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
Demonstrated knowledge of logistics problems, applications and distribution systems.
Proven results dealing with internal and external customer requirements.
Strong working knowledge of applicable logistics automated systems for the assigned function.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2018.
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by Sezua(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Scam.
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by arshavineering(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
thanks a lot
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by mayowas23(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sezua:
Scam.

Please do you have any experience with them or know someone who does? I got an email for a job interview at that same address. The mail contained that same phone number and address but they gave the company name as Cossy Outsourcing Nigeria. I’m guessing that they change their company name frequently so as to not be discovered. I have seen that address under different outsourcing companys through my search online. Kindly respond urgently as the interview is scheduled to hold tomorrow.
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by omolorlarh: 2:00am On Nov 19, 2018
mayowas23:

Please do you have any experience with them or know someone who does? I got an email for a job interview at . The mail contained that same phone number and address but they gave the company name as Cossy Outsourcing Nigeria. I’m guessing that they change their company frequently so as to not be discovered. I have seen that address under different outsourcing companys through my search online. Kindly respond urgently as the interview is scheduled to hold tomorrow.

SCAM
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2018
Once you see university press building, adeniyi Jones, run shocked
Re: Interview Invitation From Hills Consulting: Scam Or Not?? by Sezua(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2018
mayowas23:

Please do you have any experience with them or know someone who does? I got an email for a job interview at that same address. The mail contained that same phone number and address but they gave the company name as Cossy Outsourcing Nigeria. I’m guessing that they change their company name frequently so as to not be discovered. I have seen that address under different outsourcing companys through my search online. Kindly respond urgently as the interview is scheduled to hold tomorrow.
Exactly, that same address for many names. All of them na scam.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 (hnd/bsc) / Post COVI-19 Jobs/Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.